The wait is over...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Nov 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    I was locked for October with no release until last weekend. My Wife(KH) tied me to our bed, which I thought was just going to be another T&D session. About 40 minutes in of teasing, she leaves the room and tells me when she comes back she will make me hard and to get ready for my long awaited orgasm. My mind was racing and I was straining in my cage. She comes back in and releases my cock from it's cage. She gives me a few rubs and a big long lick. She has trained me to tell her when I close to cumming. Within a few seconds, I tell her that I'm close...She stands up and just watches me have a ruined orgasm. The orgasm last the regular 10-15 seconds and I cum on my stomach. She scoops up the cum and wipes it on my mouth and lips and tells me to lick it up. She has told me that this day would come and she was right. I tried to get as much cum into my mouth and swallow it. I have tasted my pre-cum a lot and wasn't sure what this would taste like. I have to say, it wasn't bad at all. Since then, my Wife(KH) has allowed me to masturbate into my hand and that went right into my mouth without even thinking about it. She told me there was only one person swallowing cum anymore in out relationship, and it wasn't going to be her. So, that's how my Loctober ended..I turn 60 in a week and my Wife(KH) has already told me to get ready for another load of my cum. I not sure if she will make me take another load, but I get hard just thing about it...Be careful what you wish for...

2. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Fantastic. Well done. Although it's just how it should be.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice