The Vice Mini Cutting into me help had to cut off - And HT issue

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Penelopecdsissy, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Penelopecdsissy

N/A
    UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    So where the screw is in the vice ring and the bit that goes on the bit and digs into your could they both bend and therefore have screws in on the underside that sandwhich my balls between.

Along with the ring not fitting particulatly well (on the largest size I cant get any larger :() and this cutting into the skin on my balls, within days I had to hacksaw the lock off (I have other locks i can use) so that I could actually sleep again and not be in constant pain. This is the 3rd device I’ve tried and about coming up to £300 spent all of which seems to have been flushed down the drain :(.

Any recommendations of what I can do? Anybody else experience this?

Really wanna experience frustration and control but I can’t if I can’t fucking sleep with the device on!

Picture of it here (click to enlarge you will see either side of the balls there appears to be a little metal screw this is what im referencing. Pm me if you want to discuss it.

The Vice Male Chastity Mini

My HT issue is i bought a knock off Holy Trainer 2 but the ring rubs like ALOT like so much its killing after under a day, to the degree i need to get it off - im putting cream on but not anything specific and also it can be pulled off kinda but i do hear that with enough effort alot of device has this issue...

Its rather sad ive spent so much and feels like ive waster it with the devices in a box somewhere in my cupboard any recommendations? please help . Guess i should have got serious advice b4 i ordered but i tried to consult some people...

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    I'm not really sure I'm understanding your problem and the pictures of the device aren't very clear. I think what you are saying is that the pin of the hinge extends beyond the surface of the ring and is causing you irritation. Beyond that it may be that the base ring is just too small. Have you measured yourself?

I also looked the your profile pictures and I might suggest the tube length you have is a little too long. Most guys find that a shorter tube is better because what happens when you get an erection is that your penis pushes against the tube, taking the base ring and your testicles with it. A shorter tube will help curb (not prevent) an erection and minimize the discomfort.

3. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    For lubricant I use baby oil gel. It seems to be the best option I have found so far.

Base ring size is important. I know the burning sensation you talk about.

I have a Vice Mini I don’t wear (cage too long) and a Bon4 Micro that I don’t wear (other issues). Right now the cage I’m in is a metal device from dhgate. $25 cage that works so much better for me than the $200+ brand name devices. The cage I wear right now has a base ring many on here would say is too large. But the gap keeps it from coming off. Yes I could probably pull out of the back and put it back in but what’s the purpose then?

The Chinese sites take a while to deliver but cost can’t be beat. Order a couple of the short cage devices and try them out to help find what you like. If you want something faster you can try Amazon or EBay.

4. Penelopecdsissy

N/A
    UK near London
    Local Time:
    There 2 problems:

the one with the pins is with the Vice Mini that i have and yes that is the issue i have with it (it seems to extend into my sack a little bit and eventually can cause enough irritation to remove some skin! also theres a pin on both sides in the base ring and the thing that u use to secure around the locked cage so u cant pullouut aswell so it sandwhiches between both). If u have a kik or want i can get some pics of that up but hopefully that explains it better but id think seeing a video of it assembled would make it clear.

Regarding the holy trainer v2 i havent measured myself but i wouldnt totally be certain about how to do such a thing but i seem to have a large traint and small dick so i got the smallest they did (they do the nub now tho but there are pics are were times it was much more snug - and the Vice was much more snug). Regarding measuring is there a guide somewhere or somethng and do all devices go by these measurements or is it always specific to the device?

5. Penelopecdsissy

N/A
    UK near London
    Local Time:
    Could i try get a link to your device your weaing? and damn whats wrong with the bon4 i heard thats what i should try get! maybe i shouldnt. Maybe i need a neosteel or maturemetal but there so much!

I think i tried baby oil but i was also recommended some excersize lube recently for rubbing and i think i may have been putting my balls in the wrong was to the HT as someone told me a new technique on fetlife so i might be able to try a new smaller ring but still think itll rub but maybe less space will mean less rub but id still think i could get it off but i think u can with most right?

6. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Here is the device I’m currently wearing.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/sodand.../402256214.html#null-1-9|null:102:r2010114602

As for the Bon4 Micro. The cage is still a bit big (smaller than the Vice Mini though). The pad lock that comes with the device can be loud as it ‘clacks’ against the cage. If you have any skin protruding between the bars and the lock hits that - ouch. And finally, the post screws into the cage. At times this can be a bit problematic. Though was much better after I received the larger base rings. Basically most of this is my preference or lack there of.

7. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Have you tried the largest spacer on the Vice Mini, and have you tried it without the anti-pullout parts?

8. Penelopecdsissy

N/A
    UK near London
    Local Time:
    guess thats the bon4 out then lol. Thx i guess if i go for a bon4 i might aswell go for a jailbird maturemetal instead its not that much more and measured to u i think...

9. Penelopecdsissy

N/A
    UK near London
    Local Time:
    I have not tried it without the antipullot part but i can only get the largest ring on - my taint seems thick (balls arent that big tbh)

10. WinstonLV93

WinstonLV93 Member

Local Time:
    i have been using the vice mini for about a year now kik me at winstonv93 and maybe i can help

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity vice chinese

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice