THE VICE....(EXTRA)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by lockankeyed, Jun 30, 2020.

1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    I spent #158 for a purple VICE extra, the largest size they have???. PLASTIC JUNK.

This thing was TINY, on their website it has a fitting video with a real guy, I'm about half his size and the extra was supposed to be their largest size. Out of 4 different sized rings 2 were the same size and too small, 4 locking pins too, 2 were the same size and too short. The entire thing was just sloppy, poor fitting, and if THAT was the extra I cant even imagine who could wear the smaller sizes. TOO many parts, alot of squeezing and stuffing, pinching too, I even drew blood and the whole thing, after several complaints to their customer service....went into the trash.
    I've been into chastity for years, but that part of me is too precious to treat so horribly. $158, for nothing.
    Don't waste your money. There are ALOT of devices out there for alot less and much better quality.

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Only thing going there is stainless steel and surgical steel had a plastic cb6000 pinch and break

3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Only thing going there is stainless steel and surgical steel had a plastic cb6000 pinch and break

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice