The Vice base ring pin pain under scrotum - DIY fix/modification

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by kvcnh1992, Apr 1, 2022.

1. kvcnh1992

kvcnh1992 New member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    So like many of the other users of The Vice by Locked in Lust, I have experienced a sore spot that is quite painful on the bottom side of my scrotum. While I've owned The Vice for over a year, I haven't used it much. I just recently just started using it again and have experienced that same sore spot. Today I came up with a fix. The pins remove very easily by hand. I used some Loctite plastic bonding system and permanently glued it together. Now instead of installing the base ring by hinging it into place, it is like non-hinged rings now. It just requires more oil now, but with a flaccid penis I can wiggle it on easily. Balls first and then bend penis into ring. Just wanted to share this with any people with this cage who have experienced this problem. This is going to be the first night with this modification and hope it goes well. I have no doubt that the plastic bond will hold.
    Thanks

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I had the same issue with the hinged CB rings, who would of thought one tiny metal stud could cause so much irritation. Glad you found a fix for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice