The Vagaries of a New Whip

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Jules, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Due to the extensive use of my very first bullwhip, it has now started to deteriorate rather badly. A new one is to be ordered when next at the LAM made to the same specifications as the old one, just better quality.

Due to restrictions of space and possible damage to flesh there are a number of things that are to be taken into consideration.

It doesn't need a cracker, I don't crack my whip, I whip people with my whip.

There should be no solid end piece, whether stitching the braids or knotting them, they need to end in falls of approx 1 inch with no solid ends.

A snake whip is not the same, there is a completely different technique and it is a bullwhip that is on its way out so a bullwhip must replace it.

3ft is the maximum length to enable me to use it in club without having to empty half the Club.

Thankfully we have found an intermediate version which will be held as an emergency until the new whip is ordered and completed. I hope I don't have to use it, but I have it, just in case.

Don't you just hate when you wear a toy out?

joe01 and lockit like this.
  2. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    i consider toys an investment in my lifestyle. when i have to replace them i feel like the first one was a bad investment and fear i am throwing good money after bad....but living without is disappointing. don't you wish they came with a lifetime guarantee.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice