The ultimate Tease

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by maturemetal, May 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Just wanted to see if any of you share in my ultimate fantasy tease.

I starts with my KH feeling sorry for one of her single friends not having any sex. She then loans me out knowing that I am in chastity there is no way I can orgasm so I am teased to no end. Everyone wins in this fantasy. The friend gets serviced orally. My key holder shows me who is in charge. And I am tormented by the situation as well as humiliated with no choice and the ultimate tease.

Also after awhile my KH decides that it she will begin to do it for special occasions as a gift to her friends. It is a very nice gift for Birthdays, valentines day, ground hog day or whatever.

Finely as a source of extra income she rent me out and treats me like the slut I am. She begins to sell me to couples and singles that want something a little different and with only one rule. I cant orgasm.

Well that's my fantasy what do you think?

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Very hot, MM! I have similar fantasies. One of mine is that I am blindfolded, and locked in a "queening stool". My wife's friends come in to be serviced, but I can't tell who they are. My CB is off, but my hands are locked, so the queen can tease my cock, but of course not enough to come. Once the session is over, the CB is locked back on, and I am as horny as can be. When her friends come over just for a social call, I never know if it is someone whom I have serviced or not.

ugams likes this.
  3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Quality! :character0180:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice