The Ultimate Gift

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by lockdinhose, Jul 18, 2009.

1. lockdinhose

lockdinhose Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Below is my first story about Femdom. A Lady from another site asked me to start writing stories for Her. I will share that site with anyone who politely requests in a pm. The name the story is written under is kurius.

The Ultimate Gift

The sweat rolled off George's forehead and soaked his hands from the 98 degree heat of the day. George wiped his forehead and then his hand on his golf shirt as he got set for the last drive of the day of the golf tournament. The swing was full and strong as the club face made contact with the little white dimpled ball that sat on the tee. The contact was so explosive the whole team new the drive was long and hard as the sweet sounding spwiiiing emanated from the club. George held the club up at the top of the follow through watching the ball careen toward the fairway. The ball landed just shy of the 150 yard marker and rolled another 12 yards after. The team was lying in a great position. Everyone on the team gave George a fist bump as that would be the drive they used to finish the round in first place, so long as they could make the green in two and putt for a birdie.

George thought about that final drive as he walked to his little red sports car waiting for him in the parking lot. The team didn't take first place, the team got to the green in two but the best shot was 15 feet from the cup and down hill. All of their mulligans had been used to keep them even with the second place team. George came the closest to the hole with his putt, but it rolled around the cup and out. All in all it was a great afternoon, exhilarating even but just not as satisfactory as if the team had one first place.

Staying late to boast and rehash every shot and missed opportunity was not in the cards for George tonight. He had to get home and spend time with the love of his life. It was an hour ride from the course to the house and he needed to be home in 45 minutes. George took the chances he knew he could to take to push his powerful little car as fast as he dared without getting caught. His timing was perfect on the most heavily monitored road, George had just passed a young guy in an old model car and the guy decided to speed up to pass George. Knowing this section of the highway very well, George let the youngster pass him by and sure enough just around the bend a traffic cop was waiting.

George pulled onto the street where he lived and looked to see if his wife's car was already in the drive. Lucky for him or so he thought she was not yet home. He pulled his car into the side drive and left his clubs and gear in the back. He walked across the drive found his house key on his keychain and opened the front door. As usual on Friday nights the house quiet, he yelled out "Is anyone home"? There was no answer.

George emptied his pockets and stripped off his sweaty clothes and walked into the bathroom to take a shower and clean the days golf round down the drain. George lathered up the soap to wash his hair, when he heard the bathroom door open. "Tiffany, is that you Princess?" Tiffany is George's wife, a woman with Oriental ancestry from southern California, with a knockout body, long black hair and a face so beautiful and exotic she could have launched a thousand ships. At least that is how George saw his Princess. The first woman he ever truly loved and the only woman he would do anything in the world for. "Yes George, who else would it be on Friday night? Hurry up in there I don't want you taking another 20 minute shower." "Yes Princess." George replied in a matter of fact tone. He quickly lathered up his body and rinsed off. George grabbed one of the big red fluffy towels that were on the towel rack and dried off, then wrapped the towel around his 36 inch waist and walked the short distance to the bed room.

Tiffany was in the room and standing by her dresser looking in the mirror brushing her shiny black hair over her shoulder. She glanced at George through the mirror and a slight smile whisked across her face.
    "Drop the towel boy!" Tiffany demanded of George. "Then I want you over here and give me a kiss." George did as he was told always ready to obey the woman that he admired most. As the towel dropped to the floor Tiffany turned around facing George with hands on her hips. George was wearing the chastity cage that she had placed on the vanity in the bathroom. He had pledged to her three nights ago that he would wear the cock control device when she desired for her to control his physical pleasure and needs. To Tiffany it was the ultimate in surrender, to George it was a gift to his Princess, the last part of him that could be freely given. Tiffany had stood strong that night, having the desire to lock him up right away and to feel the power and the control over his manhood, with her being the only one allowed to access his cock. That was what made her wet now, seeing that not even George had the power to throw her on the bed and make hard passionate love to her. That is unless she unlocked the cage and demanded it.

George stepped over to Tiffany and grabbed her slender waist with his left hand and the back of her head with his right and gave Tiffany a deep and soul full kiss. Each of them probed the other with their tongues, eyes closed and Tiffany reaching down to his cock finding it secured in hard plastic. Tiffany continued to kiss George knowing that deep passionate tongue swapping made him hard and ready in a few minutes. What would have normally stopped them from kissing was George's boner sticking hard and straight in the air, but this time it didnt. Instead Tiffany stepped back and looked down at Georges hard plastic cock and giggled as she put her left hand over her mouth. "My you are excited early tonight my pet. I don't even have my clothes off." George looked down at his encased dick. Oh, sorry my pet that is your cock cage, not your cock being hard. Tiffany turned back to the mirror and started brushing her hair again. "George, why don't you go get us some drinks ready and meet me in the living room. Oh and George, just your silk shorts tonight. I think tonight will be a night for some fun." George put on the shorts that were lying on the bed and went to the kitchen to make the two of them drinks.

George waited for about 30 minutes before Tiffany finally came out of the living room. George reached for the remote to the television and turned it off and then hit the power for the stereo and the soft music started playing in the background to help set the mood. Tiffany was dressed in a black see through teddie with matching panties and no bra, George's favorite outfit on his wife. He bought it for her two years ago and only saw her wear the outfit on special evenings.

Tiffany sat down next George on the rug as the two leaned against the couch. George handed Tiffany her drink, she took a short drink and then placed it on the floor. The next move was what George was waiting for. "Well pet, are you going to ask for permission to kiss my tits?" She asked as she shifted the strap that held the teddie in place revealing a well rounded breast with a pert nipple. "Princess may I please kiss your breasts?" George asked, moving himself to a position where he could better reach her beautiful breast and kneeling in front of her. "Yes my pet, you may kiss them... let me see though. I think 10 times each will do." George did not hesitate he bent into Tiffany's breast on the left side and wrapped his lips around her nipple and flicked the tip of it with his tongue lingering on the nipple for just a brief second or two. "One Princess." George said and he continued to worship her breasts as Tiffany held Georges head to her chest each time he kissed her and softly whispered to him, "Good boy, you like this don't you? Is your cock getting hard in that cage? Does my pet want me to take it off?" as she reached down and grabbed hold of Georges balls sandwiched between the cock cage and the security ring and squeezing lightly. When Tiffany asked the question George quickly replied "Yes Princess, I like this. If it pleases you to remove the chastity cage Princess then it pleases me" and he went back to the task at hand of worshipping her breasts. Tiffany squeezed and massaged the other breast pinching her nipple as she became more aroused. George was having a difficult time in his groin but could not reach to adjust the cage as Tiffany made sure his hands did not stray away from her breasts.

As George counted 10 on the second breast and leaned back on his heels, he asked Tiffany in a quiet and respectful manner..."Princess, may I kiss your pussy please?" Tiffany hesitated in her response watching George make a move toward her womanhood and then hesitate himself as she had not given permission. Tiffany smiled. "Yes, you may worship my pussy.""How many times may I kiss your pussy Princess?" Tiffany thought for a few seconds, and while thinking her right hand reached for Georges left nipple and began massaging the nipple and then pinching it watching George wince in pain. "You may kiss my pussy 10 times.""Yes Princess." George replied. George moved to a better position to be able to kiss his wifes pussy. As he moved Tiffany placed her hand on Georges back and glided it down toward his ass, and squeezed his cheek. "This seems to be getting a little soft there boy. Perhaps you need to start working out more.""Yes Princess, I will work out more starting tomorrow Princess." George replied as he moved his wifes panties away from her now moist pussy and he gently placed his mouth just above her clit and moved his tongue eagerly over her sex. Tiffany's hand moved to George's head and kept his mouth on her pussy for a few seconds and then she let go. George lifted his head slightly and stated in a calm whisper; One Princess. George could feel the tension growing in his groin and his cock trying to get hard in the cage that imprisoned his manhood. As George reached ten, Tiffany held him down toward her pussy and she slid her panties off her legs and tossed them to the side. Make me cum my pet. I want to be rocking my hips in your mouth and have you sucking my pussy juice as I squeeze your balls and bite your nipples. Yes Princess as you command. George eagerly took his wifes pussy against his mouth and his tongue darted quickly toward her clit. Tiffany could barely stand the power that George was feeding into her, he was sucking her pussy and licking her clit like he had never done before. Shortly her hips her bucking in the air and she grabbed his head and kept it there while George struggled to breathe and keep his tongue going at the same time. As he continued to satisfy his wife his own desire for sexual release subsided, he knew that what was more important than anything else right now was Tiffanys pleasure.

Tiffany stopped George before she pumped all her juices into his mouth and she said while panting heavy; Ohhhh, I want a hard cock in my pussy right now. Oh goodness George what have you done tome, Im so hot right now. I need to have a hard dick in me right now. Roll over on your back my pet. George rolled over on his back and Tiffany straddled him with her warm pussy sitting on his caged cock. Tiffany grabbed hold of the plastic and tried to stick the head of the plastic encased cock inside her wet pussy. George was getting hard inside the cock cage and was trying to thrust his hips and cock into his wife. Tiffany looked down at George with a disappointed expression saying; Well this isnt going to work, is it? George started to say something but Tiffany reached down and put a hand over his mouth. No. My pet is not allowed to speak right now. I need to figure out how Im going to get off with my cock all locked up.

Tiffany looked down at George and then started playing with his nipples, and running her hands down his chest. When she got to the cock cage, her right hand pulled up on the cage and she noticed Georges cock was leaking pre cum. Wow, you are excited arent you. Tiffany reached under the couch and pulled out a vibrator that she had placed there earlier in the day. Since your cock cant satisfy me then my friend here will have to. As a matter of fact, why dont you do the honors George? George was looking at the key on the gold chain around his wifes neck and was hoping she would unlock him, but he dared not say anything since he gave her control of his manhood. The only thing George could do was to satisfy his wife with the vibrator. Yes Princess, I will please you anyway you desire.

George used the vibrator on Tiffany sliding the toy in and out of her pussy and occasionally pulling it out as she commanded so that he could lick her juices off the hard solid vibrator. Tiffany played with her breasts pinching her nipples and massaging them, making George kiss them and flick his tongue over them on occasion. George was as excited as he has ever been, and getting more and more frustrated at the desire to even just touch his cock and stroke it while Tiffany was thrusting her hips again in pleasure. My goodness, George, Im going to cum, oh no here it comes oh goodness, get your mouth down here now and lick me hard! George did as he was command and as he set his tongue to Tiffanys pussy and licked her clit, her orgasm was so intense she squeezed her legs together so tight it was all George could do to breath. George was tasting his wifes cum in ecstasy and pleasure. Tiffany sat up after a few minutes of lying peacefully on the bed and started stroking the head of the hard plastic cock that encased Georges cock. Good night my pet, sleep well.

George didnt get to sleep until around 3:00 am, thinking about the events of the evening and if this is what he really wanted. Here he was filled with excitement and his own cum boiling inside and there was no release. He thought about reaching across his wife and taking the key from around her neck and jerking to relief but he knew that would be taking back his gift, and that would strain the relationship. Finally just from exhaustion of the long day and the great sexual experience he gave Tiffany he faded into sleep. Frustrated, horny and yet satisfied that he has no provided his Princess the ultimate gift.

Chastity_slut_alex likes this.
  2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
  3. lockedupsub

lockedupsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Excellent!!! Hope to see more in the future:balls:

4. JohnMcD

JohnMcD Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    I think that story expresses every submissive's desire. Looking forward to more stories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice