The ultimate chastity electromilking?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by firelight, Oct 22, 2017.

1. firelight

firelight Member

UK, Herts
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Mistress has used anal stimulating plugs and also TENS units attached to my balls and my clitty, and, while they certainly are exciting to be subjected to, none has achieved a milking. With a single gloved finger, though, Mistress can get my juices flowing in a few seconds of prostate massage. It is extremely humiliating to be controlled so easily by Her single finger!

Oldgold and Penney like this.
  3. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Yes, I have been milked by estim many times, indeed it was the preferred method of emptying me for my first long term keyholder. She preferred it because She could basically tie me, put in the plug, switch on the machine and go do something else while it did it's work. At first it would take anything up to half an hour to empty me because I tried to fight it but I soon realised it was futile - never once did I manage to resist the stimulator. Once I stopped fighting it I woiud be emptied in ten minutes or less which She much preferred.

As for configuration, Her method of choice was a single pole electrode on the prostate and a conductive ring around the base of the cock & balls. If She didn't want to remove the chastity device then it'd be a simple, large bipolar butt plug. That always took longer and could be uncomfortable.

Neither method allowed me a true orgasm. Both would produce an unstoppable flow of precum/semen thought the butt plug had a tendency to make it more 'spurty' while the other way was just a steady slow dribble.

S.

Oldgold likes this.
  4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    D has used a duel pole plug a few times, which takes a very. long time, sometimes up to an hour. But like Scottishsubby, she just turns it on and leaves, comes back and checks to turn it up if necessary. Lately she has used the same plug but only using one pole and then attaching a stick on pad around the base of the Lori's tube, this is much quicker, particularly when she turns the power up and then drop it down, in cycles, sends my muscles into spasm which squeezed out the fluid. At high power its not comfortable at all. I am also restrained in a kneeling position on the bed, with a hood lightly laced to prevent sight sound and unwanted noise, a bowl is placed underneath to check the quantity. I am milked every 3 months and this is one of the techniques, the others are her strap on and a prostate massager.

SissyToDesign and Oldgold like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice