The Turner Prize

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Jan 6, 2009.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Warning: You are all adults but be warned anyway.

The Turner Prize.

=================

My wife and I had always been fans of Sandra Williams the artist. Her art was controversial and was very very femdom in style. She often used naked males in embarrasing situations. Now was my chance to take part in one of her pieces. And a chance to help her win the Turner Prize. Me and 99 other males. We were to be part of her biggest installation yet.

The installation was called livestock. I had needed a PA piercing done before arriving. On arrival, I had to sign a form of consent, consenting all my decisions to my wife. And she then in keeping with Livestock, she was paid �100 and she then signed the rights for me over to Sandra. These documents were put on display at one side of the room, under glass and under lock and key.

100 guys stripped on request, as our partners watched. Our clothes were collected and removed. A metal rack was wheeled in and 1 by 1, a ring on a chain attached to it was locked around our balls and our PAs were padlocked to it. We were now locked in place by our PAs and our balls.

2 water troughs were brought out. 1 at head height, in which we could lean and drink, and one at cock height in which we were to urinate.

"Well ladies' you can see your partner's and husbands have become for the next few weeks at least, livestock on our little human male farm here. In a minute we will be branding their buttocks with a number, please use that number instead of their name from now on. Please note that they will be here for at least 7 days. We will farm them for 7 days and then start pocessing them randomly 5 per day. In 27 days time they will become your property again, but until then I own them 100% legally. They are now my livestock."

Trish came to see me once a day. Occassionally she brought her friends from work.

"Hi number 72, how you getting on?" She greeted me.

I tried to have a normal conversation with them, trying to ignore my embarrasing nudity and my embarassing predicament. However, everytime one of the girls directed a question at me, the words 'number 72' stopped me in my tracks and left me pausing and the girls giggling. They could see that my new reference number was knocking me into my new place as a piece of livestock and they were loving it.

Day 8 was the shock, 5 guys were chosen, in including the guy next to me. They put curtains around him so none of us could see. But when they left, they wheeled him out on a trolley unconscious, covered up. Then the curtains were all removed at the same time, revealing what 'processing' meant. Hanging down from the bar was his still locked and very erect cock with his balls still attached. His cock was now branded with the number 71.

My wife, Sarah arrived with her friend Haley. As my wife greeted me, Haley was staring and pointing at 71. "Wow what happened there?" she asked.

Sarah looked round and read the number "71" on the cock.

"Oh my god, 71 was a big boy", she said.

"WAS" I said.

"What happened to him?" Sarah asked me.

"He was 'processed'". I replied. "And over the next 19 days, all of us guys are going to be processed the same way."

"wOW, sarah, you are so cool. You're getting your hubbies cock and balls cut off." Haley chirped in.

"Sorry number 72, I dont think I can do anything to stop it either." Sarah mumbled sympathetically.

"Dont call me that, I need some sympathy. I'm going to lose my manhood." I sobbed.

"I have to call you that. I sold you to Sandra. I dont want you processed. But she owns you, and she does. I cant do anything. You are number 72 now, and you are waiting to be processed. Your manhood is already lost. You arent a man you are livestock. sorry number 72. " my wife replied. "And I quite like that number. It will be our special number wont it."

From that day on, every female friend of Sarah's and mine turned up daily to monitor my fate. News had spread fast.

On day 15, Haley arrived earlier than the rest to discover to her joy, number 72 hanging fully erect, balls dangling unattached from a human male. She read the nunber on the erection to make sure. "Number 72. Wow this was it. Her friend's husbands sex organs at their fullest. As they would have been when penetrating her friend Sarah. She imagined the sight. And looked at its present man-less state and was creaming her knickers."

Sarah arrived.

"I do feel sorry for my hubby. He has lost his cock but I have to admit it does look good like that. This lady knows her art."

"Looks good? It looks magnificent" Haley interrupted. "You must be so proud."

They glanced around the room.

75 cocks were now hanging detached from the rail.

"I cant wait to see the finished piece. It's going to look awesome with 100 cocks and balls hanging manless from the rail. And Sarah, my friend, contributed a cock and balls to the piece. Wow, amazing."

"yes, I guess you're right. And looking at it. I'm not sure why, but Number 72 here looks so much more sexy than when it was attached to my hubby."

"Sarah, you know, whenever you want, just say and you can use my boyfriend's cock or I will even eat you myself if you prefer. And you have to help get my boyfriend interested in Sandra Williams' art. I cant wait to see his parts hanging so erect, manly and detached."

Casual_Reader likes this.
  2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Wow...a little extreme, but it definitely held dollyanne's interest!

Huggs,
    :party0011:
    dollyanne

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Sandra Williams' Latest Installation.
    ==========================

Ok, Sandra Williams failed to win the Turner prize but she certainly made headlines. Her latest installation was ingenious, clever and malicious.

It's true form was only viewable from the 1 way full length mirror between the ladies and the men's toilets in the gallery. The men didnt realise they were being watched by the women folk. And the ladies had a sudden surprise when going to the bathrooms.

The installation itself looked like trendy transparant urinals. The men facing the urinals unrealisingly relieving themselves in full view to the female spectators. The sensor on the urinal, instead of just triggering the water, triggered a very sophisticated mechanism.

When the male user started to move away from the exhibit the trigger would sense as usual. This time however irons would clamp his legs. A conveyor belt mechanism would then move them out of a side door of the mens and into a side door of the ladies.

Once located in the ladies. The moving floor pad engaged into a mid waste ring which stopped the man reaching/seeing his lower body.
    The women in the ladies had at their disposal scissors for cutting off his clothes. And various shock toys. There were also instructions to follow.

The ladies of the general public are kindly asked to cut off this man's clothes below the waste and clamp his genitals into the harness provided.
    All the ladies obliged.

Once complete, a recording announced
    "Male you are part of a Sandra Williams exhibit called 'mixed toilets'. Thank you for participating. You may leave when you wish. To leave please press the button on your right and you may go. Please be aware, your genitals
    will be staying to continue their participation in the exhibit."

When the men had got over the initial shock. They would look around, at the ladies smiling in near proximity at their predicament. And terrifyingly at the already severed male organs hanging from the rack on the wall.

Enjoy another installation by Sandra Williams at a gallery near you soon.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Transcript from An Interview with Sandra Williams for Art Magazine International.

"So Sandra you are have become a highly successful figure in the world of art. And very contraversial too. How do you answer your critics who say your art is sexually exploitive and cruel?"

"You must be aware no-one ever suffers in my art. The severing of male organs is very quick and painlessly done. All males sign a disclaimer to enter the galleries, declaring they know the risk."

"The risk that they may leave without their man packages?"

"Indeed. And as for sexually exploitive. Sex is part of human nature. It is the core of all things human. I am just looking at sex from another angle. Male vulnerability. I am showing their true vulnerability to the world. I am also demonstrating how dominant women can be. I am only 1 woman yet I have mananger to de-sex maybe 500 men so far in my career."

"We hear you have a new series of exhibits coming online."

"Yes, this is the biggest so far for me. I will design and exhibit to 5 major galleries in London, Berlin, Paris, New York and Tokyo at the same time. The exhibition is called the 'penis fly traps' and of course wil be based on the venus fly trap idea. Men will be drawn to it like flies, drawn in and their maleness will be taken from them."

"It will be running for 10 weeks and we estimate we can take 1000 sets of male parts per week per country. That should give us a staggering 50,000 units."

"We are also talking with other India, China, other cities in the US and Japan, to start a tour after the 10 week fixed exhibitions".

"Why do men come to your exhibits when the risk is so great for them?"

"For a variety of reasons. Men are risk takers, they are sexually driven. The women who attend the shows are usually horny as hell after visiting and most males if they come out of the show intact will get lucky. A lot of men are brought by their partners. Some are just art lovers. All are risk takers...some for sex, some for their lovers, some for art."

"We wish you all the success in your up and coming exhibitions."

"Thank you".

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Sandra Williams discusses her charity fund-raiser.

I have been wanting to raise money to help women's issues in the not so lucky countries. But until recently wasnt sure how to go about it.
    Recently I have been lucky enough to meet all sorts of famous people.
    And I have enlisted many in my charity program. All offerng to do whatever I need to help the fund raising.

So here is my scheme. It is a sort of auction.
    I have a list of 10,000 very famous men who have volunteered. Ths includes top actors, musicians, politicians, atheletes, business people from 10 different countries. The list is incredible. The general public will donate money and nominate their favourite.
    After 6 months of fund raising we will total up the value of each famous person.

The famous person will have to match the money received against them or pay the consequences.

In each of the 10 countries I have an exhibition. There is a section for each participant with photos, and references to their works. If they dont match the donation, they will be stripped in this area, and I will sacrifice their genitals to our cause. Their cock and balls will then hang as the centre piece of their exhibit in tru Sandra Williams style.

"So how many of these men do you think will lose their assets".

"I think a few may face the decesion of losing all their financial assets or their male assets. But I think they have all under-estimated their fame and popularity. I think they will all be unable to raise the capital. I am looking forward to being the supreme-alpha female who de-sexes 10,000 of the top super-alpha males on the planet."

"How much money do you think you will raise."

"Enough to overthrow every male from a position of power on the planet. It's an irony that the charitable offering 10,000 super-alpha males will have caused the enslavement of their entire gender on the planet. I guess even alpha-males and super-alpha males are not very alpha when compared to the new generation of alpha females."

:help-0031::help-0031:

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Sandra Williams tries for the Turner Prize again.

Where can this lady go next you may wonder. In her own words "Back to basics, a tribute to the French Revolution."

It will be no surprise to her fans that her latest functional art exhibit is designed to process men. This time there is no chance of escape. The males are stripped of their clothes and lead to the guillotine. No males are allowed to view without participating. There is an equal chance of 5 possible events.

1) The traditional severing of the head. The penis head that is.
    2) Permanent chastity via a cock cage being riveted through the penis.
    3) Chain links being passed along the length of the penis.
    4) A plastic coating applied.
    5) The penis is cooked slowly, severed, and severed in a bun with mustard and ketchup.

Amazingly Sandra started her campaign with the processing of last year's winner who now found himself permanently locked in a cock cage.

The interesting thing is that 5 of the 6 judges are male and will have to be processed to perform their judging.
    How will this affect their opinion of her art? Can they be truely be objective once they have been subjected.

We will find out over the next few weeks.

HollyC likes this.
  7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Comment by Sandra Williams.

"This exhibit is called 'All Men will be processed'. It's my philosophy. This is the 1st exhibit of mine where the men entering the exhibit, Being brought here by their partners, are looking scared. They is no risk with this one. They dont have a chance of reprieval. They are here to lose what makes them a man, what makes them a male. Their partners are bringing them here to be desexed. "

"The men hear are more than sorrowful looking or worried. They are actually sobbing as they enter. It vanquishes the myth that men dont cry. Men who are casually having their sex organs removed by their partner do cry. And they cry alot. The exhibit is a buzz with the sound of low pitched sobbing males. It's quite a turn on."

"When I first set out in my art career it was experimental. It was a time when women were fighting to be superior. But now this is my fineist work. It represents the female vistory and the total male defeat. They no longer fight back. They come and meet their fate, brought here by their gender rival to sacrifice their gender difference to her victory. WE, THE FEMALE, HAVE WON. ALL MEN WILL BE PROCESSED."

8. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Well, fortunately for me, I will not be loosing very much!

9. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Well the decision has been made but not announced yet. Before we have the announcement we will have a few words from each of the 6 judges.

Kathy Wilson...

"I have to admit for me it wasnt a hard choice this year. I have been a fan of Sandra Williams for a while, watching her progress and develop. This for me was her greatest piece. I was so enamoured with it, I brought my husband to see it. I was delighted it when it turned his sexuality into my lunch. Then of course, the pure genius of desexing my 5 male colleagues in the name of art.
    Such symbolism, the desexing of the old male guard. She is most deserving."

Tony Evans...
    "Yes, this lady is something else. I wasnt sure at first about her art but now I converted. Both figuratively and literally. I am now in a rivoted chastity device. I wasnt happy about being processed by the exhibit but in the name of art I held back my deliberations. She has made her mark. I will remember this Turner Prize for ever. For her brilliance and of course for the end of my penetrative sex life."

Bill Smythe...
    "yes, I wasnt too sure either. But my wife is a great fan of hers. My processing was interesting. I was made cold and limp and then a cold plastic was applied. It slowly hardened. It is an artform in its own right. The plastic is impossible to be removed and I will never get an erection again. I cant say I'm happy about the condition, but I have to give her highest points for the form, function and ideas."

Tom Watts...
    "I was unlucky enough to get what I consider the crudest result from the machine. Though as a male probably the most humiliating and humbling. To see my wife gleefully feasting on the item that is the heart of my maleness was a shock. I cried at the animal instinct this young lady has brought out in other females. I thought I knew my wife. But this was another side of her. And a very different experience as a male. My penis was no longer a sex organ, just a piece of meat."

Lefty Hanks...
    "I got off lightly maybe. I'm not sure. I cant use my penis either it's full of rings. It looks quite punky and tough. It's an irony. It looks very macho and hard but the result is desexing. The tough man's chastity device. Pure genius. She is a true symbol of female liberation, female domination, female supremacy even. She epitomises her genders rise to power. And as she leads the females forward in the world of art. It is an honour to be defeated and desexed by such a powerful and talented woman.
    Well Done Sandra Williams. Well done women."

:anim_27:
    So it is unanimous. This years Turner Prize goes to Sandra Williams.:party-091:

:smilies_xxx04:
    :happy0158::love0007::manga_shout:

HollyC likes this.
  10. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Finally she won! I think I am safe.....LOL. Mine is still attached and normal.

11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Winners Speach.

Thank you everyone. The judges,my fans, everyone.
    A lot of people asked where I get my inspiration from. And bizarrely it's from my father. He was a very strict man. And I grew up in a strict paternal family.

He and my mother instilled in me that my sex was sacred and not to be given freely. I took that to heart and without realising it I found my boyfriends were happy to honour me.

I quickly discovered I could lock boys in chastity and do whatever I wanted to them. My art was to convey this message. Shortly after my 1st expo, my mum took the lessons of my art to heart and gave my strict father the ultimatum. Be locked or no sex ever. He fell in line like every other male.

From there I wanted to see how far I could push the males. And I was stunned that we could take them all the way to removing their sex organs.
    Every expo I do I like to see and reinforce the power we have over them.
    Half of me still cant believe that the strong males, that I was in awe of as a young woman, could be so easily defeated and desexed.

I wish to thank my father and mother who has recently sliced off my father's penis. For me the ultimate female victory. My 10 house-men who care for me, and who's penises you see hear hanging from my necklace.

And of course a big thank you to all my fans.

thank you.

:party0019:

12. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    :party-071:

13. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    News Flash.

Sandra Williams has just been commissioned as a consultant for the Closing Ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games.

14. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The 1st committee meeting was about to begin. Everyone had arrived except Sandra. She sent a message that seh was stuck in traffic and would be 20 mins late.

Around the table sat 20 male representatives of varying ages. 2 middle aged female representatives and 3 young female secretaries. They all sat in semi-silence eye-ing each other up. Then one of the young secretaries burst out in a giggle fit. "What's so funny share the joke" asked John, a 50 year old experienced executive.

"I cant say, it's too embarassing." came her giggling reply.
    Jane, the older lady member approached her. "Whisper in my ear."

Jane then grinned and said. "You guys here all look so cool and elegant but Sandra is coming to cut off your cocks and balls."

"No.." John said. "I assure you we are not going to sit back and let her cut off our male pride".

"I agree" said Jane. "She isnt going to cut them yet. But by the end of this project, these lovely men will all have been desexed."

"Madam", John said sternly. "I dont think this lady can do anything like that against our wills."

"If you say so John. Let's see shall we."

Finally Sandra arrives.
    "OK boys and girls. This is my project and we run it by my rules. Anyone not agreeing to that can leave. Please address me as maam. Agreed."

A resounding response of "Agreed maam" came back.

She placed some bags on the table and opened them. From the bag she took 20 male chastity devices. "OK here are the rules for this project."
    "1. All males must be in chastity for its duration, this will help you concentrate on the project."
    "2. Everyone will be naked for meetings. It is harder to lie or hold secrets when naked."
    So let's get to it.

John looked at the chastity device in fornt of him. Jane looked at John. John looked at Jane. John looked at the other guys stripping so he slowly stripped. As he was just about undressed he was noticing his male colleagues clicking shut the padlocks. He reluctantly followed suite.

Jane leant over to John, whispered in his ear. "I didnt think you were going to sit back and let her cut off your male pride." She then tapped his cock cage.
    "I know" he said. "ut it just seemed the right thing to do."

"Now all the boys are nicely locked away till later. Let's get the meeting going." Sandra cheerfully started.

:penisdance::penisdance::penisdance::party0011::party0011:

15. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    3 months later and another meeting.

Peter, the youngest male on the team, only 29 and in great physical form was flanked by the 2 young secretaries. They spent the meeting accidentally brushing themselves on his legs, arms and chests when they could and playing footsie. They were enjoying seeing his cock straining in its cage.
    They made sure he could see their hands gently touch their own pussies.
    Clits were being rubbed and fingers being entered.

They were discrete only Peter their targetted victim could see.
    Peter's eyes were rolling with frustration.

The meeting opened, Sandra asked her usual question...
    "Any urgent issues we have to deal with immediately?"
    This time, Peter piped up "yes, I need to get out of this device. I cant take it anymore. Please anything else but dont make me wear it anymore."
    "Anything else?" Sandra asked.
    "yes, maam anything."

The girls were giggling. Jane muttered "Oh dear, oh dear".

Sandra quickly went around the table to his seat. She handcuffed his hands behind his back and fastened a ball gag to his mouth. She took hold of his balls and pulled his cock cage so his balls and his caged cock rested on the table. The strain of his erection attempt was obvious. She unlocked his cage and it quickly grew to 6 inches.

"hmm, nice cock" the ladies muttered almost in sync.
    She took a hammer and nails out of the bag and proceeded to nail his erect cock into the table. She followed that with his left testicle and then his right.
    The 2 young secretaries orgasmed almost immediately.

Sandra went back to her seat. "OK, let that be a warning to you guys. Lets continue."
    Jane tapped on Tom's cage and whispered in his ear smirking. "How is your boy handling his prison cell?"
    The meeting continued uneventfully.
    At the end, Sandra went around to Peter and took her laser knife and freed Peter. Well Peter could leave but his cock and balls remained nailed to the conference table.

"Thank you all. See you again next week."

16. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The next meeting.

"Well, I start today's meeting with a letter. A letter from our very own Tom's wife addressed to me personally."

Jane looked at Tom and Tom returned the looked with confusion in his expression.

"This is what she says".

"Thank you Sandra for introducing us to male chastity. Bizarrely my sex life has never been better. The past 3.5 months Tom has been driven hormonally into a sexual frenzy with no chance of release. The mere sight or smell of me has him acting like a pubescant schoolboy. "

Tom was going red.

"I get orgasm after orgasm with no need to reciprocate to the demands of his cock. I know your reputation and can only guess what you have planned for him and his other male colleagues on the project. So I ask you this and hope you will agree to this deal. I offer you tom's penis. You may removie it how you feel fit but please leave me his testicles to continue his sex-drive. As you know this will be like a permanent chastity device for him. I hope you agree."

Jane tapped Tom's cock cage. "Better say 'Bye-bye' to this lovely sausage."

"Well, Tom" Sandra said smiling. "It looks like I have a deal with your wife to keep."

She came over to Tom, handcuffed him behind his back. She undid his cock cage and his cock instantly erected to a lovely 6 inches on the table in front of him.
    "You are a lucky man, you know, you are getting to keep your balls." With that she hammered his cock to the table with a series of nails.
    Tom was screaming of course, so Sandra gagged him.

"I have decided I wont cut you free from that cock until the end of the meeting. Then you can take those lovely balls home to your wife."

The meeting continued and at the end Sandra freed Tom from his cock and the 2 secretaries helped him home.

Jane stayed behind to admire and stroke Tom's former sex organ. All these years she had worked with Tom. Competed against him. She never thought she would get to see such a thing happen to him. Her long term rival had been de-sexed right next to her. She was now stroking the cost of his success. He paid the ultimate price a male could pay.

"What a symbol of modern female power." She said to herself aloud as she viewed and stroked her long term rivals severed penis nailed to the boardroom table with one hand, and slowly rubbed her clit and gently slid her finger into her wet pussy the other.

17. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry to beat a dead horse, but this story was wonderful. Did you ever think of writing more stories for Ms. Williams?

18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Thanks. I sort of lost the plot and didn't know how to continue it. But maybe a new set of episodes is in order.

19. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I hear Sandra Williams has been invited onto Celebrity Master Chef? Is it true I wonder.

20. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Last I heard she'd submitted a proposal for 100 naked men in chastity to stay a night each on Trafalgar Square's fourth plinth.

21. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    A family trip to the Gallery

Like most families over Xmas we were at a loss on what to do with the extra free time apart from eating and drinking to excess. It was the day before New Years Eve and my sister in law, Debs, suggested we visit their new art gallery. We had no idea what if any special exhibitions were on.

There were 8 of us in total, 4 women, 4 men, including Debs mum and dad, Deb's 19 year old son, Tom and his girlfriend. Deb's hubby, myself and my wife. When we got there, we discovered the special exhibition. "Puzzles (Hands On)" by Extreme femdom artist, Sandra Williams.
    The blurb said "Is your man good at problem solving, can he work under pressure. Put him to the test. Sandra has done it again, she has designed exhibits that tests the male fully both mentally and sexually. You have to see it to believe it".

"Wow sounds interesting" giggled Deb's mum. So we got our tickets and in we went. We were met by a friendly lady called Sue. She was to be our guide/instructor. She randomly allocated 1 puzzle to each of us males. We were asked to remove all of our clothes and go with her.
    "Oooo" sighed Deb's mum, eyeing up the boys as we de-robed.

Once in the exhibit room we were taken over to our exhibits. She strapped us and padlocked us in to our various exhibit contraptions and explained to us what we had to do desperately to defeat the devices.

"Ok boys, once the girls come in I will press the timer start button, I will then show the ladies around and explain the devices/puzzles. You will all have 20 mins to solve the puzzle. If you fail of course the devices will be triggered and you will be leaving without something that you deem important."

With that she left and the lights ent out leaving us in darkness.

A few mins later and the lights go on and a female voice announces "The timer has started, you have 20 minutes".

Sue brought the ladies over to my exhibit....

22. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    "Ladies this is exhibit 1. You will see he is secured in position. On his penis there is a vibrating device. He controls its strength a button under his fingers. Press it and it will go faster. There is no way to slow it. The frame that his cock and balls are secured in, is as you all have so rightly guessed is a guillotine. His balls are resting on a weighing scales. If the weight on the scale were to change then the blade will trigger. The scales are very sensitive. If he ejaculates it will trigger and if he loses erection it will trigger."

"How you getting on rich?" Deb's mum asked. "Fine at the mo. stimulation is v.light and the attention from you lot is enough to keep me up.
    "I'm sure it'll be harder later" she said, laughing at her own joke.

Deb's hubby was in a situation very similar to mine except it controlled a slicing machine.

Deb's dad had his balls in a noose, if his cock went limp a pulley system would pull the noose higher. He had a button which he could press to lower the rope but if he used it it would increase a counter. If the counter reached 20 then a band that had been fitted around his balls would laser his ball sac from his body. Sue pointed out that any help would incur count penalties.

Finally Deb's son's cock was erect over a grill. If the distance between cock and grill dropped below 5mm then the grill would increase in temperature and the flame size increase. It started off warm but it will get hot enough to cook meat. It has been calculated that he has about 60 allowable limp secs over 20 mins before his cock would be cooked. His girlfriend asked "What happens after it's cooked?"
    Sue's reply was "You get to eat it if you so wish." "Oh wow, thanks".

23. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    We were all in view of each others predicaments. The ladies wandered around us after the talk.

After the women had left my exhibit I was content with my erect state for about 1 minute and then felt my erection weekening even with the stimulation. Deciding when to press the button to increase the speed a little is a hard decision. I dont want to risk drooping quickly and triggering the blade. 2 secs is all it took to droop to close for comfort so button pressed and luckily the vibration level increase was just enough to bring me back up.

Shortly after me I saw Deb's hubby go through the same.

Deb's dad's and her son's count stayed on 0 till the 5 min point. They both seemed to be going strong.
    Minute 7 seemed to be when things started to happen. Deb's dad's erection just seemed to wilt. He pressed the button to increase stimulation.
    The machine monitored 1, 2 3 4 secs, he was on tiptoe and being pulled hard by the balls before he was erect enough not to monitor. He pressed the down button twice and then delayed before pressing a third time.

Minute 9, Beb's hubby pressed again. Deb's son started to wilt towards the flame trigger little by little. Very soon it was resting on the grill as the grill gradually started to warm. Feeling his cock warming it gradually rose away from the danger. Deb's dad pressed his stimulation button again.

Minute 10: mine was on it's way down again so button press. Deb's dad started wilting again and falling fast. He pressed the button but hie was being lifted again. His count was now on 8 by the time he was comfy. Though the buzzing on his cock was like all of us except the son starting to take us too far the other way.

Minute 11, Deb's hubby pressed again.
    Minute 12: Deb's son had got used to the warmth and was wilting again. Very soon the heat was up again and the increased heat raised him again.

Minute 13: Unlucky for Deb's dad, he was wilting again. He pressed the button to increase the stimulation but he was now on a count of 15 before being safe. The women had noticed the increase in the count and readied themselves to rush over for the climax.
    30 secs later the stimulation got the better of him. As his climax built the women arrived to watch in detail. He screamed out his orgasm to the women's applause. As his post orgasmic cock limped out he was gradually hauled by his balls to his limit and pressed the down button until it had severed his balls.
    He lay on the floor, his balls hanging from a rope above him. The women watched the process and the hanging balls in awe.

"Wow who's next boys?" shouted Deb's mum.

As soon as Deb's mum had shouted Deb's hubby erupted and screamed as the slicer sliced his manhood into pieces.

Minute 14: And I had to press again. Oh my word this was a lot more stimulating this level.
    Deb's son was back into the heat. His girlfriend shouted everyone over. The heat increased, the extra attention raised him from the heat but only for a 10 secs. He was back down in the flames. This time the heat was increasing and there was no way out. He was screaming for a minute before going unconscious. Then beep beep.the flames went out. Sue took a knife, severed and served the cooked penis to his girlfriend.

"Wow Rich, your the last one" Deb's mum sniggered. The women gathered around. They could see my cock very tense now as the stimulation built up. "I don't think he's going to last another 5 minutes though" Deb's mum laughed.
    10 seconds later and I could hold back. It was a very powerful orgasm. Sperm shot out metres before the blade put an end to it.

I slumped in the device. We were all taken to the exit reception. We were handed a DVD of our visit, cleaned up and given a cup of tea.

Deb's mum commented "That has to be the best trip to a gallery I've ever had". The rest of the women agreed.

24. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    After a few recent requests I have just brought a new Sandra Williams exhibit to you.

Sandra Williams' experiment with male power

"This exhibit is a ply on the word 'power'. As you all know, in my art males generally have no power. This time I thought I would see how much power they could generate so to speak."

"In these few rooms we have 1000 men hooked up to an electricity generator. They are naked, cuffed and ankles secured to the floor, and are hooked up to the food and waste machines. Their cocks are inserted and locked into these transparent tubes and when this led goes on it means it's his turn to pump his cock in and out the tube. The pumping action is what we use in this case to generate the electricity."

"The electricity is used to power the lighting effects panel at the end of the hall and all the array of sex toys we have available for our female visitors to use. The tubes have slight vibration as well as LED lighting during a mans turn. The vibration is to help him keep erect. The charge level is monitored and the amount of men switched on depends on current charge plus rate of use i.e. estimated demand."

"To encourage our male participants there are benches in front of them where we invite our female visitors to use toys on themselves, play with themselves or have sex with partners. Hopefully this will help our exhibit males to keep erect and generating the power we need."

"No ejaculation is allowed of course. And the males must continue pumping at a specified rate, indicated by the LED flashing. This should reduce the risk of ejaculation accidents. Failure to keep the rate will cause the male subject to be replaced by a chemical battery. We do this by sealing the cock tube, obviously with the cock in it still. To do that we have to sever the penis of course. And then releasing battery acid into the tube. "

"We are hoping that the males we have selected for this exhibit will last the entire month of operation. On the final day, we will seal all the tubes, severing all the cocks and then fill the tubes with preserving fluids, so we can keep the exhibit permanently in place."

"I think you will agree, it is a rather interesting and sensual as well as an incredibly erotic and visual concept. Let's see what male power can do."

25. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    I like some of the ideas you're playing with, but I think you might be castrating too many males. Now, that's certainly the theme the artist is playing with . . . but overexposure kills the impact. That's true in both art and writing.

If every male participating is always castrated, penectomized, or both, Sandra Williams will eventually get tagged as a "one trick" wonder - and forgotten. There's no surprise, no punch. The art critics will get bored, the buyers will dry up, and she'll lose her grants. Ennui is death for an artist.

Both she (and you) will get a far greater impact if some of her male subjects are allowed to escape intact. That way, there's always suspense. Will the main male character(s) walk away a eunuch? Or newly appreciative of the organs dangling between his legs?

(Plus, giving them a "fair" chance of keeping their genitals has to help her recruit more male volunteers)

Reminds me a bit of the post-sex scene from Dan Aykroyd's My Stepmother is an Alien (although it was just speculation in that wonderfully cheesy B-movie)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice