The Training of a Chastity Slave; Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by verne, Nov 5, 2017.

?

Would you like me to write a chapter 2?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    96.4%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    **Disclaimer** This is my first attempt, please be kind!

What is going on?

I woke up and tried to rub the sleep from my eyes. My hand wouldn't move. Coming around I realised I was bound hand and foot in spread eagle position. Cold unforgiving metal shackles held me with little slack. I was naked too! What the hell?! As my eyes opened and came into focus I found myself in a room. Actually “room” is not the right word. “Medieval dungeon” would be more accurate. The “bed” I was on was slightly angled and so I could see much of the cell. It was quite large, and around the bare stone walls I could see actual sconces with actual torches blazing merrily. I could see a heavy door with a small window of heavy iron bars and through these to a further wall on the outside. I tried to collect my thoughts but the shock of waking up in such a way prevented logical processes.

“Hello?!” I called. “Hello?!”

In the distance I heard the rattle of keys, the sliding of a bolt and a heavy door I guessed to be similar to the one facing me was opened and closed noisily. Footsteps. Two sets of footsteps ringing outside. Rich, clicks of what could only be heels on a stone floor. I looked past my bare feet and saw that the floor was indeed stone, but strangely very even and smooth. My heart was racing and I was shaking with fear, anxiety, shock and apprehension when I heard a key sliding into the lock. The door swung outwards and two women stood and stared at me, both with wicked grins. One was slightly taller than the other and had jet black hair. She wore black mascara around her eyes and the same colour on her lips. She was scantily clad and although her breasts were covered with a black bra my imagination didn't have to work too hard to imagine what was underneath. She wore black panties and a kind of half skirt which was open at the front and hung like a cape at the back. I was right about the heels also. She wore what could only be described as “Roman” style sandals, open at the front to reveal perfect and black painted toe nails. Quite a sight. The other one was like a mirror image, only instead of black there was deep red. Hair, mascara, lips, bra, panties (complete with cape), sandals, toes. Black carried in one hand a hefty case wrapped in purple velvet. Both had severe looking riding crops hanging like swords from thin leather that hung about their waists; black and red of course.

“What the fuck is this?! Who the fuck are you?!” I demanded.

Red stayed staring at me, her eyes never leaving me and one sided mischievous grin never leaving her beautiful face. Black walked around the back of my “bed” and I heard her set the case down on what I assume was a table behind me.

“You two are sick, you need to let me go right now!”

Red was beginning to giggle as she took in my position. Despite my situation my body was beginning to betray me and I could feel her stare on my penis. She spoke very calmly.

“Welcome, slave to the rest of your life. Shh, don't talk, you will be silent when a Lady speaks and only speak when asked a direct question.” She drew the crop from the belt that it was hanging from walked to my right side, her heels clicking. With her left hand she grabbed my right foot by the toes and gave it three sharp strokes with the crop. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I was taken aback at just how painful it was and let out a cry. My body was well and truly betraying myself at this time though, my penis was standing to attention now. Giggling from Black behind me.

“You can't do this to someone, I -”Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! My sole was on fire, but Red held my foot firm.

“Are you a slow learner, slave? Will you be quiet?”

I realised that I would need to play along at least for now, they had me bound, naked, I had no idea where I was and I decided that I was going no where unless I complied.

“Yes”

Thwack! She grabbed my cheeks and held them “I think you mean 'yes ma'am'”

“Yes, ma'am”

“Good. Now the first thing yo need to understand is that you have been taken from your old life forever. You have been irrevocably enslaved, though you don't yet know it. Believe me, it is easier to accept quickly than to fight it. We are experienced and will break you no matter how long it takes. We are ruthless, cruel, sadistic ladies and will show you no mercy.”

More giggling from Black.

Red continued: “This is your initiation process, slave. You will be shaved and then you will receive your collar and chastity device. You will refer to myself as Madame Scarletta, Madame Midnight is behind you. It is our job to prepare you for sale. And we will prepare you, slave. Now, I see your male organ is erect. This is not allowed. Ever. You will need to lose it in order for us to apply the device. Lose it. Now. You have 30 seconds.”

Well that was a lot to process. Collar? Chastity? SOLD?! Why was my “male organ” not behaving itself?! Did I like this?

“30, 29, 28..” oh no, it isn't going down … “20, 19, 18...” if anything it is growing … “10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. You have failed in an order, slave, this will incur sever punishment. Now she grabbed it and thwack! I received a hard, hard strike on my balls. This made me feel sick and my breath caught in my throat. Thwack! Again. The pain and awful sickly feeling caused it to subside.

Black (Mistress Midnight? I couldn't remember) came back around with a shiny metal collar about 2 inches high with a lock and sleek ring at the front. There was also a one inch square “screen” on the collar. Without a word – just the ever-present grin – she passed it behind my head and closed it at the front. As she leaned over me, I caught her scent which was amazing. She let her breasts rub on my chest as she did so and I felt my organ twitch.

Click went the lock on the collar.

It was cold and heavy. “Doesn't he look cute?” Madame Scarletta asked. Black merely giggled once again and went back behind me. “This is your new collar and now a permanent fixture on your body, slave. You will have heard the lock, and the screen on the side is a finger print release mechanism and so can only be removed by your owner. We own you now and you can rest assured we will not be removing it.” Her voice was calm and even.

Black walked back around the front with another sleek and shiny metal device in her hand. “Madame Midnight is now going to install your chastity device, you no longer have a cock. It is our property and we want it secured and not used by unauthorised personnel. This includes you, slave.” The device was terrifying. It had a metal waistband and a front “shield” connected to the back of the waistband via a bar. “It will be easier for you if you do not resist, your collar is fitted with electric shock capabilities and you will not want to suffer them.” What could I do? Madame Midnight closed the waistband around me and attached the front part. A ring was tightened around my male equipment and a tube encased my crushed penis. I could see another finger print mechanism and a lock at the front which was promptly clicked shut with no ceremony. I was terrified. This device was now locked on my body. I could feel myself growing within the device but the resistance of the belt was too strong, and it fit too well. I couldn't grow at all without being aware of the belt pushing back.

“Much better, thank you Madame Midnight. Now that you have your second permanent fixture on your body, let me explain some of its features. There is a physical lock on the front and a finger print release also. Now wait for this.”

Madame Midnight, giggling as ever, handed Madame Scarletta a remote control. She pushed a button and I could feel sharp spikes pushing into my imprisoned implement. They were not as sharp as pins, but were causing discomfort and I knew that any attempt at erection would be punished. Despite this, my crushed cock was attempting it. The pain scared me. She pushed the button again and the spikes went away.

“I hope you now appreciate the situation you are in slave?”

I struggled to take it all in

ZAP!

Pain in my nether regions exploded and I bucked off the “bed” as far as my bonds would allow and let out a cry. This was the worst thing I had ever felt in my life.

“I asked you a direct question, slave”

“Yes,” I breathed, “Yes ma'am”.

“That is better,” Mistress Scarletta smiled. “At all times when you are in this facility, you will be watched on CCTV. Yes it diminishes the aesthetics of our medieval style but invaluable. You will not experience privacy ever again. If you put one toe out of line you will be zapped. “is this clear?”

“Yes, ma'am” I replied at once.

“Now, do you think if we let you off your bed, you will be a good boy and obey us?”

“Yes ma'am” I would do anything not to have another zap. Anything.

“Very good. Madame Midnight, if you would be so kind?”

I heard a few clicks and my hands were free. My muscles ached from being held stretched and I winced as I brought them down to my side. Next my feet were freed although the shackles stayed on. A chain was attached to my collar, my hands bound behind me and a short length of chain attached to each ankle shackle.

“Now slave, we will show you to your new home for the duration of your training. We will have no more talking from you”

Madame Scarletta walked in front of me and led me out of the room by my neck. Madame Midnight came behind, giggling as I struggled to keep up with the brisk pace. The chain was just too short and I had to take humiliating and short steps, with Madame Midnight giving my bottom encouragement with her riding crop. We made our humiliating way down the corridor and then through another heavy door and into a cell. There was a cage in it. My neck chain was removed from the collar and my hands freed. The ankle chain remained.

“In” was all Madame Scarletta had to say – I would never forget that electric shock. I got on my knees and crawled in as Madame Midnight stamped on my behind with her cruel heels. The door was quickly and methodically shut and locked.

“Now slave, we will return in the morning to begin the training, do make sure you have a good night's sleep. You will need your strength for tomorrow.” Madame Midnight lifted a bowl from the floor and half filled it with water from a tap. She then set if on the floor, dropped her panties and went to the toilet in it. “In case you are thirsty, slave.”

She turned to leave as I stared after her through the bars of the cage. “I almost forgot,” she said, stopping. “I told you that your cheek would not go unpunished. She pushed a button and the spikes returned. “You will spend the night thinking about how your attitude will swiftly change and I will think about removing the spikes in the morning. Good night slave.”

They left the cell and locked the door. I could hear their heels fading down the corridor and Madame Midnight giggled.

2. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Really well written, would love to see what is in store should there be a chapter 2. :)

3. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thank you @Chastitybf88 for the very kind and encouraging words. Thanks to the voters in the poll - I'd say %100 is decent madnate!

Very well, this story will continue :)

Chastitybf88 likes this.
  4. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I look forward to reading the next instalment. High quality D/s fiction is a bit of a rarity, unfortunately.

verne likes this.
  5. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    THank you, I wasn't expecting such flattering feedback.

6. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
  7. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Well done. I’m enjoying it immensely.

8. sissyclittybree

sissyclittybree New member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM

9. sissyclittybree

sissyclittybree New member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    very nice i really enjoyed it , keep up the good work. liked your profile pics too. i'll be posting some pics my my little one soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice