The Test - Part II

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by latexbdsmtoy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. latexbdsmtoy

latexbdsmtoy Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    This is the continuation of a story requested of me by Mistress Michelle. She also suggested that I continue the story and post the next chapter here as well. Your comments are welcome. :) Enjoy!!

The Test - Part II

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK........

The combination of the sex pills and the Bacardi Black have ivana swimming and floating in the room all alone. Her clit is getting harder by the second and feels like it is going to ooze between the ribs of the steel cage restraining it. Precum dribbles to the floor without any other stimulus. The butt plug is all but forgotten as it is seated comfortably in her ass and just awaits more use. It's amazing how well the sensations all interact with each other to provide stimuli that really can't be acted upon or interacted with. In this superexcited state, certain things go without question and are simply just forgotten so that the body can concentrate on what it wants, not what it thinks it wants. Is this what Mistress really wanted for tonight? To completely confuse and frustrate her new playtoy? Or was it to drive her insane with the possibility of sexual pleasure so completely that she didn't see the alternative possibility coming? Either way, ivana was about to find out. She had been setup for a night of pleasure, just not the night of pleasure she had hoped for. The longer that this debate ran in her head, the more she didn't really care and the more she just desired to be used. She wasn't paying attention to anything but the metal cage, the plug, and her lack of sight. With the music playing at a moderate volume, ivana cannot hear the door open or anyone come in. However, her skin tells her otherwise as cool air wafts over her body from the opening of the door and from someone in the room. She thinks she can make out the sound of clothing landing on the floor. The air begins to move all around her as the person who entered is circling her bound form. She can feel her own heartbeat begin to race and her breathing quicken with the anticipation of the first touch. Someone must in the room with her and thus already getting exciting at the prospect of using her. They'd have to be. Hell, she'd fuck the slut on the bench so others had to feel the same way. As she licked her lips and could taste the lipstick clearly that she felt the buttplug pushed gently into her. The skirt of the dress was lifted up and presented her ass to the person in the room with pale flesh and midnight black accoutrements. The pvc panties were pulled aside and the plug was pushed a little farther. A soft moan escaped her lips as the pleasure level increased. The belts holding her torso to the frame, kept her from pushing back in appreciation for the stimulus. As well, she could not swivel her head around to watch or see her user. Not that the contact lenses would have allowed anything anyways. They in and of themselves were a gift from a friend who made them for the theatrical field. Opaque on one side and only letting in the brightest of sunlight, just over 5% of all visible light, but printed digitally on the outside to be a real eyeball. If her user were looking her in the face, they'd never be able to tell that ivanna wasn't looking at them. The buttplug was slowly and lovingly removed and her ass felt almost open now that the intruder had been removed. It was almost heavenly to think about her gaping hole and humiliating at the same time. Warm lube slithered down her crack over her hole and onto her balls. It was massaged gently and smoothly. ivanna was going to be used. Mistress had set this up and ivanna knew what was coming. The tip gently nudged her opening and slowly move into the gape now trying to close. It felt like she was being filling with a horse's cock, but was nothing more than an average cock. The cock slide as far as it could go, his balls resting on hers. It moved out a little more quickly than it went in and the repeated itself. He was holding on to the frame ivanna was attached to and slowly building speed. ivanna could tell that he was enjoying himself as she could feel him grown insider her hole. He was deliberate and gentle in his use of ivanna and obviously enjoying her. The thrusting into her hole pushed her into the fucking bench and pulled gently on the rope holding the prison in place. The smell of the leather of the bench seat was constant and easily penetrating her nostrils. The man picked up his pace and began grunting. ivanna attempted to match his thrusting only to find that she could barely move and thus was reduced to a hole for him to enjoy. His ministrations became frantic and his grunting grew in volume. As he climaxed, he quickly withdrew from ivanna, removed the condom, and shot all over her back and buttocks. The cum trickled down her cheeks and ran to the tops of her stockings. The man wiped the remaining cum up with a soft towel and replaced the buttplug. ivanna could just barely make out his leaving the room as the music seemed to grow in volume again. In reality, the music had never changed, it was only her pulse and desire that had drowned it out. The clit was harder than ever and clearly leaking all over the floor.

"So you have potential slut. Very nice job for the first one. He clearly enjoyed you. I've been in the room since I strapped you in an hour ago. Remember, safety first! I'll bet Mistress enjoys your performance as well. The video camera's been running since your arrival in this room. I'll bet she cums just watching her lover take your cherry. Now, since you hardly made a noise while he used you, you clearly need someone bigger or more stimulation. Sluts love to make noise." A cane strikes the backs of his thighs and leaves a deep red line as a reminder. ivanna yelps in pain. "See, you can speak loudly. I'll go and find someone who'll cause you to scream out. But to prep you for that, I have a surprise for you." Her voice trails off behind ivanna as she finds her place behind the slut. The plug is removed and a dildo slowly slides into Ivanna's pussy. This dildo is both longer and thicker than the plug, stretching her hole to a new width. ivanna can hardly contain herself with the pleasure coming from her ass. She begins to moan and starts to whimper as she wants more but the dildo won't go in any deeper. Then her world changes. The darkness behind her lenses turns into vivid colors as the dildo begins to thrust in and out of her deeply. She cries out and begins to strain against her bonds in ectasy. "Yes! That's a good girl. You're body is already betraying you, slut! This is one of my favorite toys to open up sluts with. I have a box in my hand that not only controls the speed of the stroke but the depth of the dildo. If you make me cum quickly, I'll be happy to let this tool bore you into a new level of slut. If you don't, I'll leave this on the lowest setting for an hour without any other contact. Get to business." She climbs onto the seat at the front of the machine and her pussy is presented at her mouth. Ivanna dives into her pussy with abandon and shoots for making the Lady cum on a record pace. Anything she can remember from years of serving women's desires she throws into the mix. ABCs, numbers, shapes, grids, etc. It was all given to her pussy in the hopes of making the machine go nuclear. Mistress began to rise and pull his face into her as she was cumming. Suddenly, the machine went into overdrive, drilling its way into ivanna. It felt like a jackhammer and was thick enough to split her in two. As Mistress went flying over the edge into bliss, she turned the knob on both sides of the controller up full. The dildo slammed into ivanna forcing her hard onto the bench and crazy with pleasure. The thighs on either side of ivanna's head holding her firmly in place as the dildo pounded her. Mistress held ivanna in place well after her orgasm had subsided, keeping ivanna's screaming mouth in place on her clit, and thus stiffling the screams coming from the penetration. The dildo was jammed in fully and stopped in place. Ivanna screamed wildly into her pussy feeling the full length and width of the dildo spreading her cheeks wide and turning her into a piece of meat on a skewer. Just as he could feel Mistress releasing his head, the dildo slowly withdrew and plopped out of ivanna's pussy. Mistress just laughed at her. "Slut, I am enjoying what I am seeing...and feeling. Love it. Hope that you really want to be her's. This is a hell of a test for you and so far, you are passing with flying colors. However, the best is about to come. I have a few friends lined up next. Thus the change in the size of the dildo. While I would have done it just to see you opened up, this stretching was necessary and you'll soon see why. You have about two hours before I'll be back. Remember to make sure to entertain everyone. See you in a while." A deep kiss brought her back to life and ready for the next exeperience. Three more shots of Bacardi went down and cleared his pallate for whoever was next. With that, the door flew open and closed just as quickly.

Her head was swimming in the alcohol and her hormones were raging. Endorphins were moving quickly and euphoria was oh so close. The music was now pounding and nothing could be heard in the room, not that ivanna was paying attention. The clit was harder than steel and keeping her focused on pure pleasure. Her focus, the alcohol, and the loud music kept her from hearing the next entrance into the room. Clothes were removed and condoms donned before she had any idea she was no longer alone. Her pussy was invaded without warning by a very VERY thick cock that was determined to split her open. It went balls deep and stayed for a moment as ivanna moaned loudly. As the cock withdrew from her pussy, another cock was unceremoniously was slid ito her open mouth. It was fed to her deliberately and then held in place just as the cock in her as was held still for a moment. For what seemed like forever, the cocks slid in and out of her as if they were part of one machine. Ivanna was being turned inside out and into the slut her Mistress wanted her to become. Her clit was dripping everywhere and her holes were being used as if she were a sex doll. The cock in her mouth went balls deep and filled her mouth so fully, no air could be sucked in around it. Then the cock in her ass shoved in quickly and ground into her pussy. She was now "airtight" and had no ability to reject either cock. Now, instead of alternating one in as one was retreating, they were filling her simultaneously and holding in place for as much as 20 seconds. She could feel them both growing insider by the second. On the tenth thrust the cock in her ass began to fuck her pussy frantically and she knew he was on the edge of orgasm. The cock in her mouth exploded and shot straight down her throat, keeping the taste from reaching her pallate and going straight to her stomach. While the cock in her mouth was cumming, the cock fucking her pussy got even bigger and began to pulse. He was cumming in her and thrust all the way in. She could feel him twitching insider her and was in heaven. The mouth fucker withdrew and dismounted. However, the ass fucker was not. Although he had cum, he was still rock hard and was going to fuck all the rest of the cum out of his cock. For a full minute, he drilled into her pussy as he slowly shrunk back to human proportions and eventually withdrew as well. She knew they were leaving and she wanted more. She was hoping they'd switch places and go for round 2. Her pussy was spasming and was sending her delicious messages. Her mouth was hungry for more. What had the Mistress done? Why was ivanna so willing to do this? Didn't this make her a whore and tell her she was really gay? Where were his safewords? She'd never played without safewords or having met the Domina first. She really was a slut and wanted more, but why? The alcohol and pills certainly weren't giving her much reason to stop or be demure. If anything her body was saying just the opposite.

She was licking her lips and imagining a cock in her mouth with Mistress whispering naughty thoughts in her ear. Apparently, her licking her lips was a signal to the next cock in the room. It slapped her on the lips waking her from her little dream. Without thinking, ivanna's lips parted and invited the next piece of meat inside. Ivanna sucked and licked like there was no tomorrow. For a few minutes the cock matched ivanna stroke for stroke and went down as far ivanna could take him. He hoped out of the chair and found his behind her. Quickly, he worked into her pussy and began fucking her faster than she'd ever felt. He was clearly excited by her appearance and wasn't going to last long. Just as she thought he was going to cum, he moved back to her mouth, ripped off the condom, and sprayed his cum all over her face. Most of his cum made it into her mouth, but not all. Her mouth was covered in so much cum, that it just fell off of her onto the floor like jelly. He didn't clean her like the last cocks had and she was left to ponder her fate. The music stopped and she felt heat in front of her face. She instinctively opened her mouth thinking another cock was here to test her. Instead, her face was wiped clean and Mistress was back. "So I leave for a few minutes and your slutty mouth looks like a Krispy Kreme donut. Wow! Such a slut you are becoming. I'm truly impressed at what you will do for her. Now, here's your bonus round. If you will be willing to take on the next cocks, I'll unlock you and allow you to cum. However, if you back away, I'll put Icy Hot on your balls and lock you away for the remainder of the night. What do you say, slut?" She thought about the prospect of finally being able to remove the cage and allow that beast between her legs some relief. However, what was she going to have to endure to gain release? As she didn't have much to lose, she agreed. "Good girl. I'll invite them in. You have 10 minutes to empty all cocks. Do that and I'll suck you to orgasm. I sure hope that you can squeeze your pussy tight. I'll help with this. Open your mouth, slut." A cool gel fell on her tongue and slid down her throat. "Massage and swirl it around before you swallow." The slut did as told. "Good girl...one more time." The gel was even cooler and more plentiful the second time. "That's lidocaine. It'll numb your throat so that you do amazing things." Just as this was said a monster cock slid all the way down her throat well beyond what she thought she could handle. It was clearly the size of a telephone pole but was in actuality 10" of cock. His balls were on her chin and cutting off her air supply. Cock #2 was furiously fucking her pussy as she was being oxygen deprived. He didn't last long. Either the sight of that cock sliding into her mouth was too much or her pussy was just that tight, caused him to back away early. Cock #3 stepped and began fucking her deep and slow. No fast speeds for him. He was already twitching and ready to shoot before he entered her. Monster cock withdrew and allowed her a real breath and the endorphins went straight to her pussy. It was amazing. Monster cock slowly slid all the way in and out of ivanna's drooling mouth. As he would exit, she would scream all kinds of dirty talk and making promises she obviously couldn't keep. Cock #4 was almost the same size as the one in her mouth and was going to destroy her. Monster cocks made her airtight several times and nearly caused her to blackout once. What ivanna couldn't feel was the cage being released from her clit. Someone was fitting a device on the head of her clit. She couldn't make it out, but it would become apparent. Cock #4 continued the fucking while the other three lined in front of her face. Simultaneously, they all shot their cum on her face and in her mouth and in her hair and on her forehead. She was truly glazed now. Cock #4 got up, walked around, slid partially down her throat and shot his load, filling her mouth with cum than she could swallow and it oozing out of the corners of her mouth. It was then that she could feel the lips on her clit. They were soft and warm and driving her crazy. Alone, it wasn't enough stimulation to cause an orgasm. However, that wasn't the Mistress' desire. She took the clit deeply a few time causing ivanna to scream out from the wonderous sensations. Rapture was close and a probable blackout not too far away. Mistress continued to suck harder and harder and deeper and harder and deeper. Just as ivanna thought that she was going to explode, the lips stopped. As the cum continued to drip off of her face, ivanna wondered why she had been denied full release. Her clit was massaged gently and something was fastened at the tip. She could then feel little tiny stimulations over the tip and the first inch of the shaft. Rope was then tied around the base of the clit and the balls separating all three. With the stimulation of Mistress' mouth, she was primed to explode. However, there just wasn't enough stimulation to push her over. "So have you figured out what I've done to you, slut? I'm very proud of you and you will cum tonight....if you're lucky. I told you I'd release you, not give you release of sexual frustration. But I'll bet you didn't hear that. Such a shame. So once I drove you nearly to orgasm, I stopped and brought you my next torture. I've dipped your clit in sugar. Since you've been dripping all night, it's now covered with sugar all the way around. A sqaure plexiglass box is now fastened to the top of your clit. I opened the lid, dropped in about 30 ants, and locked the lid shut. I then tied the box onto your cock with some rope. There's no way it's coming off. They best part is that the more you shake the box, the more the sugar coats you again and the more the ants to try eat it all. However, at no point will it be enough input to your clit for you to cum. I'll be back in two hours. They party is starting to wind down upstairs and you've drained just about everyone who showed up. I'm quite happy that you've embraced your true slut side. You're going to make her very happy. I hope that you can last until I get back. I'll turn the music up so no one can hear you scream from the frustration. God I hope no one finds you like this and puts the longer box on you that will entomb your entire shaft with the other 100 ants. Hehehee. Oh, and I'll leave you with some other input for fun. Enjoy my little friends, slut!" The fucking machine returns to her pussy and goes to work. She is surprised as a fucking machine is then placed in her mouth and is turned on to full depth. The lidocaine is still working and allows her to take the oral dildo completely, but it won't allow her to scream but a second or two between every 15 second stroke. The pussy dildo is set on a different speed so that ivanna can't gain a good rhythm and thus must focus some of her attention on the torture box. How long is she going to be gone? Will she really gain release? Mistress said "nearly everyone"...does that mean there's more cocks to destroy her? What's next? Is that infernal cage coming back? FUCK! She really wants to hear from her Mistress and feel her allow her release. Hope she comes around soon. What's she going to have to promise to gain the orgasm she desparately needs? Will Mistress be pleased enough with her performance tonight or want even more?

rstanley111 likes this.
  2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Good job alex, I am pleased you have posted the story, cant wait for part 3

Mistress Michelle

3. felicity

felicity Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    please, please can we have part 3!!! loving this story, the usage, the dressing enfemme and the torture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice