The Test - Part I

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by latexbdsmtoy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. latexbdsmtoy

latexbdsmtoy Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    This is being posted at the request of Mistress Michelle...a new friend I've made in my explorations. I hope that you enjoy!

The Test - Part I

So I arrive at a house overlooking a certain lake at noon. As instructed, I enter the front door and lock it behind me. The box you have left for me on the dining room table is large and I fear what is in it. I remove the items from the box, strip off my clothes and place them in the box, and begin to place the items in the box on my body. I place the box in the open door of a closet and shut it behind me. The door locks and remains locked. If I behave, I will get my clothes back when you tire of me. The spandex hood makes vision difficult and the earplugs have made using sound to find my way useles. I find my way down to the basement and sit on the stool in the center of the room...I hope. The room is quiet and warm. Without warning, hands begin to carress my body, lightly pinching and rubbing my flesh. Slowly my hands are pulled up and locked onto chains hanging from above. My feet are then chained to something on the floor. My cock and balls are lifted for an inspection. A light amout of lube is rubbed onto my cock and balls. I am lightly massaged and stand at attention for the hand that's loving me. I am then left for what seems like an eternity. The hand begins again. I feel like I'm ready to cum in a mere minute. Again, the hand is removed. The hand returns and has me writhing in my bonds. I then feel a pair of breasts on my back and am steadied, hands now reaching around and pinching my nipples. Suddenly, the hands retreat and dissapear. No body heat, no touch. Just as I begin to ready myself for round four, I feel cold metal beneath my balls. A metal cock ring is being applied and my cock shrinks in response. More cold metal as a cage is fitted over the shaft. I feel a small tug and the hands disappear again. It is only now that I feel the weight of the metal pulling me down and figure that I have been captured and locked away. My ankles and hands are unlocked and I am laid on the floor, face up. Immediately, my limbs are restrained away from my body. I feel lips on my nipples and hands massaging my caged cock and feel a warmth over my face. I know what is expected of me. For nearly 20 minutes, I lick and suck and nibble and lap trying to please the pussy that has now sat fully on my face. She squeezes my head as she shudders in the throws of an orgasm. My cock is now raging inside the unforgiving cage. The lady above me rises and I get the first good breath of air in a long time. I feel a tongue on my lips and receive a loving kiss. My face is wiped with something cool. As I expect to be unlocked and moved, another pussy decends on my face. Being the dutiful sub that I am, I don't question, I just work. This orgasm is much quicker, and more intense. She doesn't know but as she rides my face to orgasm, she completely cuts off my air. I nearly pass out from lack of oxygen. When the third pussy lands on my lips, I can tell this one means business. I also feel my leg restraints let go and can move freely. I feel hands rub a lotion into my thighs and calves. It smells wonderful. A soft fabric runs up my legs and I figure out that I am being fitted with panties. Very quickly, a garter belt, thigh highs, and a pair of heels are placed on my feet. The restraints are replaced and my legs are resecured to the chains. Just as the chains are reattached, the woman over me gets more deliberate in her gyrations. She's ready to cum. Her thighs close tightly around my head as she orgasms and nipple clamps are quickly placed atop my nipples. When she peaks, she grabs the clamps and mashed them into my chest. It is pleasure for her, and pain for me. All hands and thighs leave me and I remain on the floor for an eternity. I fall asleep and await what comes to me next.

An hour later, my hood is removed but I cannot see who's in the room as the lights are off. A dildo gag is strapped onto my head. My restraints are released from their chains and I am pulled onto my stomach. I feel knees covering my ears and feel my hair pulled forward. I instinctively move forward and figure out there's a dildo on the outside of the gag. My head is pulled and pushed so that the dildo is fucking the lady in front of me. I will get no pleasure from this orgasm as my nipples are digging into the carpet as I thrust and retreat from the pussy. It is easy to figure out role here. After a few minutes, I am rolled onto my back and the pussy fucks the dildo again coming down onto my skull. She writhes, grinds, and pushes my skull into the carpet. As she cums, she pulls the nipple clamp chain toward my cock. I then feel the chain shiver and is let go. I can feel her hand around my caged cock by the heat and can hear her orgasm. She remains atop me for a few minutes. I receive a gentle kiss on my lips for my service, but am not released.

I again nod off having been used several times for someone's pleasure. I am harshly awakened by a crop. I cannot see due to a blindfold and cannot speak due to a gag. For the next 30 minutes of my life, I am gently warmed up over a soft bench that I am strapped into with fur, deerskin, hands, crops, floggers, and feathers across my backside. Just as I think I cannot take another stroke, a finger invades me. It works my anus open slowly and lovingly. Then two...then three. A small butt plug is inserted and left in me for a short time. Each time, I get the pleasure of licking someone's nipples to take my mind off of the plug. After the third pair, the small plug is removed and small dildo is slowly moved in and out of me. Instinctively, I try to thrust back into it. A few moments later, a dildo is on my lips and I open up to please the Lady. I am being fucked from both ends. So that I don't enjoy this too much, the end of the cage is tied to the bench I am on and the nipple clamps are pulled tight so that I cannot thrust back. The dildo is removed and replaced with a medium butt plug. This take a few minutes to work in, I'm rather tight. I still feel the need to fuck back or to suck harder. The dildo fucking my mouth is withdrawn and a pussy sits directly beneath my mouth. My face is shoved down roughly and made to eat. Just as the Lady is about to cum, the butt plug is quickly removed and replaced with a dildo. It is relentless and moves in and out with the rhythm of the Lady on my lips. She cums and nearly crushes my skull. This time the cum is sweet and very wet. My head is immediately strapped down on the bench and a dildo pops into my mouth from underneath. It's deep enough into my mouth, that I cannot breathe easily around it. I also drool uncontrolably. The dildo fucking my ass is shoved in to its balls and is then taped/strapped into place. Everyone leaves and I am left again to ponder my luck.

For the next few hours, I am toyed with and used for orgasmic relief. I lick every body part I can think of and am systematically moved up the impact scale all the way to light paddling. I do get a small break, where I am left alone in the basement, with a plate of food and drink. Thus, I assume it's around dinner time and hope for a potty break. I finish my dinner and replace my blindfold. A few moments later, I feel the earplugs being removed and am told it's time for me to use the restroom. I am taken to a small bathroom, my butt plugs is removed, and I given instructions to clean myself well including a shower both inside and out. I am then to redress with the outfit in the bathroom and knock on the door three times when I am ready. I do as instructed. Once the shower is complete, I dress in the new garter belt, stockings, short platform heels, and pvc dress. I knock as instructed. I am led out of the bathroom and into a new room. The lady present tells me that I am to be prepared for your party. I'm going to be a "ornament". She removes my blindfold and begins to do my makeup. Bright blue eye shadow, deep black eyeliner and fake eyelashes. To finalize everything, a pair of blackout contact lenses are placed on my eyes removing my sight. "You are going to be her slut for tonight. You won't see anyone and you won't know them on the street tomorrow. Make her happy and you get to fuck her before you leave tomorrow morning. Disappoint her and you'll drive home like this. I can hear lots of feet on the floor upstairds and can tell she's invited many friends. My mind races with the idea of being her slut....and getting the opportunity to fuck the Goddess if I do this for her. I am led back into the other room and into a room beyond where I am placed onto a unique fucking bench. The difference between this and the other one from earlier in the day is that the belly board is actually arched up so that the face which was facing the floor is now facing nearly perpendicular to the floor. This will enable someone to walk up in front of him and fuck his mouth. She locks him onto the bench tightly and verifies that he cannot see. For tonight, alex, your are going to Ivana. Make her proud. Hell, if you can last through one of the guys, I might just sneak down here, unlock you and suck you off. Deal? See in a while, Ivana" The door shuts tightly as she leaves and Ivana is left to ponder her situation. Is Mistress really worth this? This isn't what you signed up for. This is well beyond what you agreed to do. Does she really another sub slut or is this just a test to see how far you will go for her? All of today seems to have been a workup to this moment. The hours of tonguing, the dildos in the mouth, the drooling, the opening of her ass, and the sensory deprivation. Does she want me to do this? All of those questions die away as the door opens. "What do we have here? Ivana? Wow! She did really do what she said she'd do. Present me with a willing slut for my party. I doubt anyone who enters this room will have any idea you're a man under all of this. Pretty convincing. Hmmmm. Picutres are needed of this moment." The camera goes off and multiple shots are taken. "I think I'll leave this up here on the shelf to document this night for you, slut. So the question I have for you slut is this....Are you willing to do this for her? Are you willing to suffer and humiliate yourself for her attention? Can you endure this usage for her pleasure? Do you really think I'm your Mistress or do you think that she'd do this to you? You'll have to prove yourself to find out, slut. Guess it's time to put up or shut up. Are you ready, Ivana?" I swallow hard and muster up all the courage I have left. "Yes, Mistress." "Mistress? Who said I am your Mistress? Silly girl! I'm just the organizer of the party tonight. Open wide, Ivana." Two tablets drop into my mouth...water quickly follows. A button is placed in his hand. "In less than one hour, if you decide to chicken out and want to be released, you must depress the button. The light outside of the door will turn off and I will come down and release you at my leisure. If you don't hit the button to turn off the light, I will take that as the sign to begin to send my select friends down here to see the new surpise we have tonight. You'll hear a beep every 10 minutes so that you can keep track of the time remaining. Remember, hit it to ask to get out and leave it be to show your devotion to her. Failure to satisfy anyone who comes through this door will be met with immediate and severe punishment. Understand, Ivana?" "Yes, Mistress." "Good....open your mouth again." Several shots of rum are placed into his mouth. "Now, relax and I'll check on you in a few." After the third beep, music begins to flood the room and drowns out all other sounds. Bad news....the beep is in the key of the music playing in the room. It becomes impossible for her to tell what the time is and she begins to get woozy. Inadvertently, she is groggy and drops the button. Her cock begins to grow unexepectedly in the cage. She's not doing a single thin, but is getting a raging boner. It is just as the situation begins to dawn on her that she's been drugged with some kind of performance drug and her inhibitions have been removed with the alcohol, that's she dropped the button and can no longer get out. She's locked in and along for the ride. How in the hell did she get here? Why was she doing this for someone she hadn't even met yet. She didn't know who any of these women were and now she's locked onto a fucking bench, her cock locked away in a steel cage, and unable to see her users. Just as this really sinks in.....

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK........

slavesw, rstanley111 and danleft1 like this.
  2. friterito

friterito Member

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    Muy buen relato. Muy completo.

Felicidades.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice