The Tenga egg

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by PuppyMastersPet, Sep 16, 2009.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    You just have to love the Japanese, when it comes to sex toys they have some great ideas. Who knew?

I decided that I would buy Master a toy that is all his so I purchased a Tenga egg from LoveHoney to see what it was like. It doesnt look much from the outside but it seemed to do just the trick.

To use you simply lube up the inside of the egg shaped latex device and then slip it over the head of the penis and then rub away. Master seemed to enjoy it. Luckily for Master I also go a free vibrating cock ring courtesy of Lone Honey which made it extra fun for him.

It says single use but there is a note to say that with a clean you could more than likely use it again and again. Thats another good point of the egg. No mess to clean up. If your Dom is giving you a little treat they could always force you to drink the contents of the egg afterwards.

You can purchase the egg from www.lovehoney.co.uk

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Just re read my review, and the review is rubbish.

Tenga egg, is a sex aid that is used on the head of the penis to increase stimulation. It's a lot less bulky and silly looking than a flesh light but it would seem quite satisfying none the less.

It comes in a hard plastic egg casing with the egg itself being very soft. As far as I'm aware you can buy them with 3 different types of insides for differing levels of stimulation.
    Using the object itself couldn't be easier, you simply put a small amount of lube inside the egg and then slip it over the head of the penis. You then rub it over the head of the penis using which ever technique you find best.
    As for the pleasure I can only go off what Master has said and he seems to love it, producing an intense and satisfying orgasm.

Clean up couldn't be easier as all the cum goes in the egg. To clean out simply turn inside out and run under warm water. Or as Master has did turn it inside out and shove it in my mouth. It says on the love Honey web site that it's single use, but we've had it a while now and used it multiple times with no sign of degradation to the egg yet.

A great gift for a well behaved sub or used by subs to pleasure there Masters.

3. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    slave-kris~ We have something very similar although not in an egg shape. It is a 4 1/2 inch silicone tube which essentially works the same way but is capable of taking in more of the penis than just the head. It was originally purchased as a joke. But. the first time I used it on tiff (who was extremely skeptical) the results were phenomenal! At the point of ejaculation the only things touching the bed were his heels and the top of his head! A lot of fun and a great investment too!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice