The Temple of my 6’ Goddess - true Story

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Cstrp, Jun 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

Stay at home slave and worshiper
    North America
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    As preface, up until visiting Her Temple, my Goddess and I had been merely experimenting with chastity play but previously I had been the Dom and She my submissive. It was Her preference… until She visited Her Temple and connected with Her true divine self.

I doubt things will ever be the same as before.

In preparation for our trek through the wilderness to the Temple of my Goddess, I had been chastised for ten days (our longest lock up yet), and had not been permitted an orgasm nor erection for the past six days, the longest I had gone without an orgasm in my entire adult life. After carrying all of Her things into the Temple, her true Goddess form was revealed in all its majesty and glory. I didn’t know it at the time but my deepest desires would be granted and I would be spending the next three days worshiping Her.

Before She permitted me to worship, I was required to serve. Wearing nothing but my tight cage and a mesh jock strap I would fetch alcohol and roll joints to bring to Goddess outside, where She lounged and enjoyed the cool evening breeze on Her magnificent 38E chest, with my key dangling, nay, completely engulfed between.

This was the first time She had ever truly treated me as Her total subservient slave, and not just a tongue slave in bed or on the couch.

Originally, this trip was to be about letting me out and unleashing me on Her, to switch back to our traditional roles, being 6’3 and 220lbs I am more typically dominant… or rather I was. The more I admired and worshipped my Goddess, the more I desired to do so. Her pleasure is my pleasure; it is all that matters to me.

I had brought Her to over 100 orgasms in the past six days with my mouth, hands, a chinstrap dildo, a 9” thick strap on dildo, and a vibrator; all the while I had been locked in chastity, denied even an erection. By this point in the trip I was pouring precum simply while worshiping Her.

She did eventually permit me out and to enter Her the first night.

I was barely moving inside Her; She was enjoying the feeling of being full with my 8” cock inside Her for the first time in a week. She does love to use Her toy, but also loves to torment me for Her own amusement.

Inside Her was the most incredible feeling of my entire life; I came so hard my entire body convulsed and spasmed for several minutes, according to my Goddess as I had temporarily left this world and transcended to Heaven. I burst in to tears and sobbed into the pillow for a brief moment before coming back to my body. My Goddess held me on top of Her and pressed my head to Her breasts and told me everything was going to be alright. We spent the rest of the night listening to music and holding each other.

The next day, we took some LSD and, though the plan was for me to dominate Her all vacation, we had a brief and snippy argument because I did not wish to do something She had requested. As I was going down on Her, She told me that the setting was not right for me to be dominant, nor even Her equal; this was Her Temple and thus I should lock back up and worship Her. She wished to use the chinstrap dildo and cum on my face repeatedly. My heart was filled with joy and I returned my cock to its cage and presented the key to Her. She threw it on the dresser and it fell behind; I went to retrieve it but She told me not to bother looking for it; I wouldn’t be needing it while we were at Her Temple.

Feeling the effects of the LSD taking hold She grabbed my head and brought me to Her pussy. I spent the next two and a half hours between Her legs, alternately worshiping Her pussy and Her ass while penetrating Her with the chin strap dildo. She would have an earth shattering orgasm lasting five or even ten minutes; She would be completely lost to the world and in a complete state of bliss and ecstasy. Then She would return to Her body and look at me and tell me how much She loved me. Then She would ride my face to another orgasm.

I was in Heaven, worshiping my Goddess, in awe of Her ability to climax over and over and over. She told me She wasn’t going to worry about me and that I was permitted to stop whenever I felt like; I spent the next five hours worshiping my Goddess.

We had plans to leave the following morning to continue our camping vacation. She did not wish to leave Her Temple, though it had been Her to plan the trip. She was enjoying the divine power She held and the endless pleasure I was providing Her. We canceled our reservation elsewhere and decided to remain at Her temple for another day and night.

I have just woken up and wanted to write this down so that I wouldn’t forget the details, though they are already fuzzy from the weed, LSD, and the pure feelings of ecstasy and love I experienced during and after five hours of worship and an evening of service and humiliation.

She has been getting more and more into Her proper and divine role as my Goddess and I have slipped further and further into sub-space. I am Her devout worshiper and humble servant; I am Her pack mule and Her masseuse; I am Her well trained tongue-slave; She calls me Her Hercules to Her Aphrodite - because She considers me a Demi-God, tall and strong, and the only one worthy of worshiping at Her Temple but She remains the Goddess above me; I am also the love of Her life and She is mine. We promised we would always be together, that we would always be there for each other.

I do not know what the future holds, all I know is that for now my Goddess is letting me worship, and that is enough.

Helena, Kylara, John and 3 others like this.
  2. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

North America
    Local Time:
    1C04FC48-D556-43E2-A096-9B7FF5B51467.jpeg BBEC8ECC-CFA0-46FA-A547-8319B9BA0B7D.jpeg E91250C7-4F22-47A7-AD68-54B719C89942.jpeg Photos of my Goddess and I at Her Temple

bondawou, rox, Kylara and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

North America
    Local Time:
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    My wife's GF is 6' tall in bare feet and when wearing her Domme outfit measures in at 6'6. Her husband is about 5'11" and its fun to see them out together. Most times she wears flats and is quite tall and thin, but when out in public for dinner or show wears 4" heels. Its wild seeing her and my wife together, 6' and 5'7 respectively. make a great image when dressed.

5. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    That sounds like an intense experience. What type of building is that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice