The story of "The kneeling slave"

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by L-u-c-y, Mar 7, 2018.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    This is a message and photo sent to me from a loyal Australian servant. Read and learn from the kneeling slaves mistakes ....

Hello Goddess,

I went for a walk along the beach today and came across this huge rock formation. It looks like a kneeling slave. I was thinking about you of course, so I wrote a story about it for you.

I hope you like it. (photo below)

There is a sacred place where an adventurous man can seek an audience with the Goddess.

It is marked by the Kneeling Slave, a monument shrouded in myth and intrigue.

Ancient legend tells of an old warrior wandering the world, searching for a Mistress to tame his wild heart. Even in his time, long ago, the location of the sacred path of the Goddess was a secret held closely by those who worshipped her.

Enraged, not able to gain the knowledge to seek her domination, the man searched the face of the earth for 3000 days and 3000 nights, never resting, never slowing in his quest.

Until one day, one glorious day, on the edge of death, the warrior finally came to the shores of the sea. A whispered rumour had informed him the Goddess would find him here.

Peering down at the warrior, the Goddess pondered the fate of this sad and lonely man. Benevolent at heart, she showed herself to him.

“Slave, what is it that you seek?” Her voice caressed down into the warrior’s ears, laying tendrils into his brain, energy flowing throughout his body. Her beauty stole his heart and quieted his racing mind.

Strength returned to his muscles, his heart-beat pounded in his ears. Proudly and with vigour he knelt before the image of Her and raised his voice.

“Mistress, I kneel to you, I wish to serve you. I would have you watch my webcam as I shove random things up my butt. Order me to cum, make me dress as a sissy boy. My only limits are scat and blood. I will obey. I will do ANYTHING for you!”

The Goddess was infuriated by yet another weak male trying to use her for his selfish sexual urges, she summoned all of her vast power. Eyes narrowing, She concentrated her rage.

Kneeling, head lowered, waiting for a response, the warrior was completely unaware of his selfish nature and the fate about to befall him. A weak gasp escaped his lips, his final pathetic utterance. He was turned to stone! The final image emblazoned in his mind for all eternity was the Goddess enraged at having her time wasted by yet another selfish male, and filled with disappointment.

A warning to all who seek the Goddess’ path, he now kneels for eternity, bound in stone. True submission is to think of Goddess before anything else, lest of all ones own worthless desires.

Should you be fortunate enough to stumble upon the Goddess in this lifetime, heed the warning of the Kneeling Slave, do not come begging to fulfil your own petty needs. Ask only what you can do for Her, willing nothing in return. This is true submission.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is too late for "the kneeling slave" to learn, but not too late for you.

43047.jpg

Nau, Blue Jay, Hobgoblin169 and 60 others like this.
  2. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Fantastic story,very imaginative, what amazing feelings are expressed when letting our imagination flies. Nature give us splendid views when we truly observe and are tuned to its wonders and are amazed by its beauty!

martinb likes this.
  3. Deleted member 53138

This is a really good, and very appropriate, story.....I have to confess I was a little like the warrior, but I found a caring and forgiving Goddess. I kneel before her and am in her awe.....I am indeed very fortunate to have found my Goddess and she has already had a profound influence on my life! No longer do I lust for self gratification but I am taking the more spiritual path to self improvement. I am a better person, and happier....and so much kinder and considerate to others.
    Yes I kneel before my Goddess and would do anything for her!

4. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    Thank you Miss Lucy for posting another wonderful story. I've been on this site for a short time. Isn't exactly what I had expected but that's a story for another time. I am however enjoying the stories you post Miss Lucy. As a slave I can speak of my own selfish desires and forget that I exist to serve at the pleasure of a Goddess. I think, and I only do so because I'm not serving a Goddess currently, that reading such stories can only help and education slaves to there proper role when serving a Goddess. More or less do as your told and never expect anything in return. Thanks once again Miss Lucy.

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I always appreciate your stories L-u-c-y.

Also:
    For those that do not know you, and some (possibly many) that perhaps think they do; I consider that they provide an excellent insight into what would be expected of any person that seeks to serve you.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  6. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Serving is the key word, not some pretend game of serving.

Nau and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  7. falke66

falke66 This are my nuts:)

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Thanks for posting this great entertaining and educational story L-u-c-y mistress. I liked it and loved it. I will serve honestly and less selffish I can maybe for a mistress in the future:) lesson learned

8. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Love the pic as well, but sorry to spoil the "romantic setting" - I can't stop grinning about the term "as I shove random things up my butt"! :D:D:D

boisub likes this.
  9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well I don't know how thick some people can be but to me its clearly evident that all you potentially offer the right person is an opportunity to serve and possibly earn future opportunities to serve some more.

It seems perfectly clear to me and I can not see where there cold be any grounds for confusion or misunderstanding.

The acceptance by you of offered servitude is the only reward on offer. Simple.

10. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    When the world kneels, you know She has arrived.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice