1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The scrotum burn

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by Katsbitch, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Hello i need some help. No matter what style or brand of cage i use which currently is the cb6ks during the nocturnal erections i get not just a burn but like a chaffing sting from the main ring. Ive tried baby oil which helos for 4 hours vasoline which doesnt do much and is messy. Is this normal and is this aomething i just have to deal with and eventually my body will adjust? Any advice would be great thanks

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    your body will adjust in time, until then I expect the members on here will advise you, as your complaint has been mentioned on here, umpteen times.

3. To get through the tough times, I used Boy Butter where my sack was getting irritated. It has benzocaine in it and effectively numbed the sensation until things got settled. Now, I just put a quick application of silicon lube around the ring after showering and I'm good all day.

durox likes this.
  4. During the day is fine no dramas at all and when i get an erection normally its no problem its just these nocturnal ones that feel like there cutting my nuts off and for some reason its always at 1am and 5am lol with out fail

Undherlove likes this.
  5. I found the baby oil gel lasts a bit longer than the liquid.

Katsbitch likes this.
  6. I had the same problem. I tried metal, silicone and plastic. I tried O and A rings. I eventually gave up and decided to get a piercing and a ringless device.

7. If nothing works, then curse your key holder whenever you have pain!!:p
    The more the pain, the more the curse!:p
    You will feel instant relief!!:p

8. richard

richard Just me
    Staff Member Moderator

Reduce your fluid intake in the evening and before bed for a while.

Undherlove likes this.
  9. richard

richard Just me
    Staff Member Moderator

I am having the same issue at the mo. as my new device is so much smaller than the prev. one. Eventually your body will adjust.
    But for now less fluids, it'll make erections less likely and occur after more time.

It seems eventually body figures it out. Erection of this intensity = pain and sleep-depravtion so dont do it.

Undherlove likes this.
  10. I've had 3 different devices before we bought the stainless jail bird. The jail birds size is perfect for my anatomy, but the night time erections have brought me some nasty pain. I am slowly adjusting, going to try not drinking fluids as a few of you have recommended.

What do you due for the soreness around the ring?

11. Diaper cream helps to heal the soreness, baby oil gel helps prevent it.

Undherlove likes this.
  12. I've had that problem a lot, more with plastic rings (Holy Trainer) than metal ones (MM Watchful Mistress, MCN Contender). Nowadays, not so much. Two things that help:
    • Trim your scrotum hair. No need to shave, but keep it short.
    • "2Toms sport shield". It is an anti-friction/chaffing product loved by marathoners and triathletes. It stays on for a loooong time, does not stain clothing, and is waterproof/sweatproof yet washes off with soap. It comes in a roll-on applicator as well as individually packaged towelettes. For me, one application after the morning shower and another before bed, and scrotum burn is but a distant memory.

Peter Rabbit, lock667 and Jasmic68 like this.
  13. I do keep the area shaved and smooth and it does make a difference. As my body got used to my device my balls stretched and the burn stopped. Now I hardly wake up from nocturnal erections at all. I use Vaseline and if you are finding it messy you are putting far too much on. I also used to pull more of my scrotal skin through the ring which stops the burning.

Lockedinmetal likes this.
  14. I had the problem with plastic devices including the Holy Trainer and cheap metal devices. Vaseline helped.

I now have a Steelworxx device and the ring is highly polished quality stainless steel. Problem solved. It is the first device I have had that really could be 24/7.

RGL likes this.
  15. For others, be careful if you want to use Vaseline, it'll dissolve silicone

16. I am pleased to say that I have been using Vaseline with my HTv2 since last November with no detrimental effect to the device at all.

17. may I suggest Johnsons Baby Oil GEL.......

18. @Katsbitch@Katsbitch the solution is not lubrication. You need a boot lace or something. Thread it through the ring around your waist a back again and tie tightly. I do not agree you have to get used to it. This will mean a nights sleep.
    Good luck
    Lucy x

RGL likes this.
  19. Thanks for everyone's replies....

Johnson's baby oil gel helped. Still waking up to these erections, but there is a difference. Seems time to adjust is the only thing left.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. For about three months after I first put on my HTv2 I was waking up every single night at about 4am with an attempted erection. Then I slowly realised that they were becoming less and less regular. Now I only get them if my Wife gives me a heavy session of tease and denial the night before, and instead of being annoying they give me an opportunity to remember what had been happening, and get turned on all over again.

lock667 likes this.
  21. I have put my jailbird back on after leaving it off for several weeks. This time I shaved before putting it on.
    The previous time I was wearing it for around a week ,I had not shaved
    I felt no discomfort whatsoever when not shaved, but now that I'm shaved it is a very different story.
    2 hours ago I removed it to relieve the pain.
    It was no where near unbearable , but very irritating. I have no raw spots and everything looks normal, and after a couple of hours without wearing it I just now put it back on. I smeared vasoline on both rings , and didn't cheap out on the vasoline.
    I think the time I wore it without shaving , it was cushioned by pubic hair and slid around somewhat.
    Now that I have shaved right before putting it on , my skin probably has " razor burn" and more delicate.
    Without lube I notice a lot of friction .
    For me lots of vasoline is the answer .
    The next answer is to use mechanics hand cleaner to wash the vasoline off when showering , and to wash it off your hands.
    after applying it.

22. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    I would imagine that shaving off hairy male pubic hairs leaves the skin rather sensitive and that it may be wise to leave it a while to settle.

23. You definitely need to Google how to shave pubic hair and follow the instructions! It's very important to do so as the area gets really irritated if you think you can shave it just like your face. It takes much more effort and you definitely want to avoid ingrown hairs. I've had one and they are nasty.

One product I recommend is to get some aloe Vera moisturiser. It has soothing properties and helps with razor burn too.

24. Try Silicone lube. Lasts. I also use a cb6ks. I lube around the ring usually once a day. Seems to be a never ending struggle to get the right fit. Keep trying different combinations of ring and spacers.

optimusprime likes this.
  25. The one thing I have learnt wearing a chastity device that I never realised before is how much my genitals change in a day. They are constantly expanding, shrinking, stretching, tightening, over and over again. The device we wear does its best to contain this circus act but it usually meets quite some resistance, not to Houdini escapist act pulled by random testicles at Inopportune moments!

wLOCKridge and ChasteDilf13 like this.