The Rings

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by spiraled1, Jul 17, 2008.

1. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Here's part one of short story I wrote recently - my girlfriend and I cooked up the plot together. I suspect that something very similar to this is in my future when my Lori's spiral arrives in a couple of months....

I'll post the next part in a day or so

Day one

She traced her fingertips lightly down his naked chest as she slowly circled him. They were in the kitchen he was standing at attention in front of the table where she had laid out several objects the bag full of metal rings he had been told to buy at the hardware store, a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, a bottle of body glide and a baking sheet.
    I have a new challenge for you she said, now running her hands over his lower back as she stood behind him. The scent of her was intoxicating and the feel of her hands all over his naked body would surely have had his cock rock hard if it wasnt for the tight spiral of steel that kept him cruelly imprisoned. How long have I had you locked up now?
    8 days maam he promptly responded. One of his tasks was to keep track of the duration of his lockups. He was pretty sure that she always knew exactly how long as well, but she seemed to enjoy taunting him by constantly asking him how long it had been since he had been allowed an orgasm.
    8 days.hmmm..over a week without feeling your little cock spurt all over. She reached around from behind his back and gripped his enclosed cock, giving it little squeezes with each word. .you must be soooo frustrated
    Yes maam he gasped. He felt the familiar iron grip of the cage squeeze down on his attempted erection.
    Well baby, how would you like a chance to be able to come in just three little days? she giggled as she felt the futile struggle of flesh against steel under her hands.
    He involuntarily slumped his shoulders. He had hoped that she was going to unlock him and allow him to fuck her today when she had asked him to strip and wait for her in the kitchen. Three more days would be tough.
    She continued. Its up to you you can play my little game and possibly thats possibly come in three days. Or.you can choose to remain locked up for two more weeks. Its up to you. Of course, once you decide theres no going back.
    He thought about it as her hands continued to tease his shaft. It wasnt a very hard decision. Three days seemed a lot more attractive than a definite two weeks.
    Ill play your game. He said, hoping that it was the right choice.
    Goody! This is going to be so much fun! She laughed and clapped her hands in excitement. The challenge is simple. Im going to unlock you after I handcuff your hands behind your back of course. You know that I dont want your hands on my property.
    That much was definitely true. Ever the spiral had arrived, it was only unlocked when his hands were safely secured. It had been months since he had been allowed to touch his erect cock.
    She took the cuffs off the table and held up one finger. He knew this meant position number one, which was to cross his wrists at the small of his back. He went to his posture immediately. She clicked the cuffs on his wrists, securing them behind his back.
    Ill be right back. she said, disappearing down the hallway. She came back a minute later with the key to his chastity device. She kept it in a combination key safe that was in turn placed in a small lockbox. She had the key to the lockbox well hidden, and he knew that even if he found it he didnt know the combination to the key safe.
    She slipped the key in the lock and released the spiral from the ring mechanism that looped behind his balls. She slowly unthreaded the spiral from his cock, which immediately hardened with its new freedom. It felt amazing just to be hard it had been a while.
    Next she put a chair in front of him and sat down so that she was directly in front of his hard cock. Pouring some lube on her hand she began stroking him with long, slow motions. He began groaning with pleasure it felt unspeakably amazing to have his cock stroked after so much sensory deprivation.
    Youre going to be a good boy, right? She asked coyly, smiling at him.
    Yes maam he managed to mutter. Her first rule was that unauthorized orgasms were unacceptable and would be punished by a minimum two months locked in the spiral. Luckily he had been able to control himself and hadnt tested this. It was so hard though when it felt this good.
    Stop! He gasped. He was getting too close and didnt know if he could control himself any longer. She immediately let go of his cock, leaving it twitching in front of her. He moaned in frustration.
    Good boy. She giggled. I just love seeing your poor cock dance and twitch like that its so much fun! Now that I have you all excited and hard and slippery, the game can begin!
    She reached behind her and grabbed a handful of the 3 inch diameter steel rings.
    Lets seelets start with 5 rings. She slid the rings one after the other onto his erect cock. They slid all the way down, covering the first half of his shaft.
    Spread your legs she said, placing the baking sheet on the floor between his feet, directly underneath his penis. Next she placed the blindfold over his eyes.
    Heres how this works she said, her voice somewhere behind him now. Im setting the timer for.say 15 minutes or so. Then Im going to go in the other room and watch some TV. Those rings better stay on your cock. Youll get two more days locked up for every ring that falls off. Now Id concentrate if I were you!
    He heard her footsteps leave the kitchen, and shortly after he could make out the muffled sound of the TV playing one of her programs. With the blindfold, he had no idea how much time was passing. His stiff cock, without her touch, was slowly softening. The weight of the five rings didnt help. He felt the first rings slowly slide down his slippery shaft. He desperately thought of the sexiest things he could think of the taste of her pussy when she had him lick her, the sounds she made when she came, the way she looked in her skimpy panties and corsets
    Slowly, inexorable, the first ring slipped off the end of his cock, landing with a loud crash on the baking sheet between his feet.
    Thats two days! She cried out from the other room, laughing. Despite his best efforts, over the next 15 minutes two more rings slipped off. Finally the timer went off and she removed his blindfold. She opened the freezer and removed the ice pack she always used to shrink his cock enough to replace the spiral.
    Hmm.three rings thats 6 more days, and this is just the first day of the game well be doing this tomorrow and the day after. Looks like you should have taken the automatic 2 week lockup!

2. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    Day 2

Once again, he was naked and handcuffed in the kitchen with his spiral removed. She had teased his cock for at least 20 minutes this time, giving him a few seconds to recover each time he had to ask her to stop. By now he was sweating and his legs were trembling.
    How many demerits did you get today? She asked as she continued to stroke him.
    3 maam.
    After her daily inspection of his chores, she had discovered a ball of lint on the floor that he was supposed to vacuum, and 2 spots on the mirror he was supposed to clean.
    So lets add 3 rings to the five from yesterday8 rings this time. She promptly placed the rings on him and slipped the blindfold over his eyes. Now you know that I cant let those 3 demerits go unpunished, can I?
    No maam I guess not.
    Good boy! She laughed. I knew youd see it my way. Nowhow do I normally punish you for demerits?
    5 swats with the hair brush per demerit, maam.
    Hmmmthats right. I guess Id better get the hairbrush. I know thats usually your job, but youre a little tied up at the moment. Now remind me how are you supposed to stand whenever I use the hairbrush on you?
    Bent over at the waist, face and palms down on the table.
    Good boy. Now assume the position while I get the brush. I know your hands are locked, but if you bend forward enough you should just be able to touch the tabletop with your foreheadthat is if you bend WAY forward
    He panicked a little bit, realizing what that would mean. Please maam.no.cant you punish me later?
    I wish I could, but you know the rules I have to punish you soon after your chores are done or else your housework might not improve. He heard her footsteps moving away and her voice was fading slightly. Now I want you in position by the time I get back with the hairbrush or Im doubling your punishment.
    He sighed and slowly leaned forward. The more he leaned the more he could feel the rings slide forward. His once-vertical cock was completely horizontal. He realized she mush have planned on this. By the time he felt the cool tabletop on his face, two rings had already slipped off, and the rest were pressing precariously on the ridge behind the head of his cock.
    Two already! You must really be having trouble concentrating! She had returned and was running her hands over his back and ass. Maybe I can help you.lets see.did I ever tell you how hot it makes me knowing that you are all locked upyour poor little dick in its steel cage, and only I can let you out? The longer youre locked up and denied and teased, the harder my Hitachi makes me come. HmmI think that after were done here Im going to make you lie down on the floor next to the bed and listen to me as I use my little toy to come again and again.
    He was rock hard now, but his cock was still barely horizontal because he was leaning so far forward. The rings were still precariously placed, but safe for the moment.
    Suddenly, he heard a loud slap and felt heat on his ass. She had given him the first swat. Involuntarily he jerked his hips forward a little bit, more from surprise than anything else. One ring slipped off and crashed on the baking sheet.
    He groaned.
    Oh no! She laughed. Did I do that? Im so sorry! She laughed, tracing her fingernails over his ass where she had just landed the blow with the hairbrush.
    You know, I think that the rest of the time that youre locked up, you are going to have to wake me up every morning by licking my pussy. Hmmm..speaking of which, you know the TV show that I just discovered? You know, the one with the actor that I keep telling you is so hot? Well, I just netflixed the first season, and I think that you are going to be licking me the whole time Im watching himoh! I mean watching the show, of course. She giggled. Yes, I think that Ill have you kneeling on the floor in front of the couch Ill be wearing my sundress without pantiesHmmm.
    Whap!
    Yet again, he jumped from surprise along with the impact. Two crashes.
    Two this time! He heard her jumping up and down and clapping excitedly.
    I must be stronger than I thought! You know, this is just like some sort of carnival game. Knock the rings off the pole with the big paddle. Dont you think?
    Yes maam, I suppose so. He said between clenched teeth.
    Now carnival games always have prizeslets see.I know! I should get some extra pampering! You can buy me a massage every few days for the rest of the time youre locked up, and Ill give you extra chores around the house so I can just come home and relax.now what was the name of that guy with the strong hands that gave me the massage last time
    Whap!
    Crash
    Whap!
    Crash.crash
    Looks like Im going to win! Now about that chore list.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    Hummm.....nice story!! And, I would imagine it will be coming true very very soon!! We will all be anxious to hear the outcome of this, especially when its done to you!!
    Mistress Michelle

4. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Michelle - I agree, I think I'm in for something similar to this in the next couple months. Spiral should arrive mid September....

spiraled1

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Spiraled1,
    Great story, I love to having a option to chose from, not knowing the out come of my choice. Looks like you have gotten yourself into a pickle!! Keep up the idea's before the Lori's arrives. You might not have as much fun come up with idea's after it is lock on. But your KH will love trying out that game I am sure. Missy Tanya

ugams likes this.
  6. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Missy Tanya
    You're right - I might not enjoy the writing process as much when the spiral arrives:sad:
    I'm actually getting a bit more apprehensive as the arrival date approaches. I was pretty sure that my girlfriend would let me out for sex at least once a week or so. However the last 4 night in a row I've brought her to several orgasms a night using my tongue, hands, vibrators and dildos. Each night after her last orgasm she has simply said she was tired and I'll have to wait - no orgasm for me (which is why I've been up late at night recently writing!) It seems like she's getting used to sex without penetration from my penis. I wonder if she's preparing in her own way for the spiral to come? I'll have to ask her if she's doing this intentionally.

spiraled1

7. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    Here's the last section of my story
    Thanks to everyone for the posts and encouragement!
    I'm focusing on my "cuckold fantasy" story now.

Day 3
    What the hell is this?
    He froze. She was back early!
    Ummm.
    She walked in the door, kicking off her shoes and putting her purse in the chair.
    He was sitting on the couch, watching TV.
    Didnt I give you very specific directions for today? I wanted the dishes done, the garbage taken out, and you were supposed to be naked the whole day, werent you?
    She stood over him, hands on her hips, glaring down at him from where he sat on the couch. Fully dressed.
    Werent you?
    Yes maam. He lowered his gaze, studying the floor. He had been planning on doing all the chores in the next hour or so, stripping off his clothes only at the last minute before she was supposed to arrive.
    I am extremely upset with you. I see dirty dishes, garbage, and you are wearing clothes. Now fix me a drink. Im going to watch one show on TV, and when Im done you had better be done with your chores, naked, and waiting in the kitchen for me. Do you understand?
    Yes maam.
    30 minutes later, she came into the kitchen. He had finished the chores, stripped, and had been waiting quietly for the last 10 minutes. She strode in with the key to the spiral and locked his hands behind his back with the handcuffs. Next she unlocked the spiral and removed it. She slathered lube on his penis, not in the teasing pleasuring way of the previous two days, but in a business-like manner.
    One ring for each article of clothing you were wearing. Shirt, pants, two socks, underwear 5 rings. One ring for every dish not done while you were making me a drink I counted 17 dirty dishes. 2 rings for two bags of trash sitting in the kitchen. Thats24 rings.
    Maamplease thats too many!
    Its your own fault isnt it? You would have 5 rings, but you were lazy and disobedient, werent you?
    Yes maam, I was lazy and disobedient.
    So you deserve every one of those 24 rings, dont you?
    Yes maam. I deserve 24 rings.
    Good. Im glad thats settled.
    She began sliding rings one by one on his shaft, which was growing hard despite the lack of teasing. She counted out loud. After the tenth ring, his shaft was totally covered and the eleventh ring slid immediately off the slippery head, crashing to the floor.
    Maamplease.they wont fit! He tried to keep the desperation from his voice, not wanting to risk angering her further.
    If your cock was bigger, you wouldnt have this problem, would you? Why should I reduce your punishment just because your cock isnt big enough? She placed the next ring on, watching it slide immediately to the floor. Eleven. She reached for the next one.
    Finally, she counted out the 24th ring it slid to the floor just like the last 14 rings had. The weight of the 10 rings remaining on his cock was heavy, and was slowly pulling his shaft down. The blindfold was again placed over his eyes the kitchen timer was set. Without a word, she strode out of the kitchen, leaving him surrounded by blackness.
    By the time the kitchen timer went off, all but 3 rings had slipped off his dick.
    21 rings todaynot a good day for you was it?
    No maam he replied, as she applied the icepack to his now shrinking cock. After she locked the spiral and replaced the key, she unlocked the handcuffs.
    Now get the hairbrush and your strap-on and meet me in the bedroom. Theres the slight matter of 24 demerits to deal with - also I havent cum in several hours and I need a good fucking. Do you know how incredibly hot it gets me knowing that you are going to stay locked up for anotherthree rings plus eight rings plus twenty one rings, times twosixty four days? Oh my god! Plus all the massages for me and extra chores for you She laughed. You really fucked up today, didnt you? Now hurry up Im getting wet just thinking about it.

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I do hope you do better with those rings than your main character. At his rate he is never going to get unlocked.

9. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    just re-read - great story.

10. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Great story,
    Thanks for sharing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice