The Ring

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by love2submit, Jun 10, 2010.

1. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    I currently have a Bird-Locked mini and I like it O.K. but there are issues with being able to pull out and burning on my testicles after wearing for more than a few hours. In many of the posts I have read it seems like the most frequently mentioned complaint is the ring and how to keep the testes from pulling or slipping out. This has happened to me on more than one occasion recently. The problem seems to be that if the ring is big enough to fit the testes through there is always the potential for them to slip/pull out - especially when things tend to "shrink up." The reason for posting in the Mature Metal section is that it seems that Mature Metal is receptive to customizing devices and innovation in design. I am wondering if, with careful engineering, a hinged ring could be developed which would allow for a smaller ring size to fit around the testes that would truly prevent them from pulling out. I've had some success with the Bird-Locked by using a basic hose clamp and being able to screw it down such that it is virtually impossible to pull out of the device. Still the problem is with the basic premise of the BL which is to spread the testes to prevent them from pulling out. Unfortunately this also results in chafing against my thighs and with the skin stretched tight it is more prone to damage. I am thinking that a high-quality hinged ring made out of aluminum or similar material, very smooth with very close tolerances to prevent any rough edges may be a solution to this problem. I am a finance guy not an engineer so I may be totally off base here and maybe there's already a device out there with a similar design that I have not yet found. Like many of the membersm my keyholder and I are looking to extend the time that I wear my device in inescapable but secure comfort. I would welcome the opportunity to work with Mature Metal or help in any way to explore this idea and perhaps develop a prototype. This is a great community!

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I am honored that with questions from major manufacturers you resource me for advice. There are many problems with a hinged design. The reason for my success is that the ring has very little to do with security. It is the gap that makes my designs more secure. Instead of squeezing everything together in a ring. It takes the ring and the cage gap to make it unescapable. The bird lock is plastic so yes you can escape.

3. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mature Metal for your quick response. Yes, I see how the gap can make the device more secure than the Bird Locked. I am ready to order one from Mature Metal as I have been looking at many other designs for a while. I will start by ordering the ring set. Does the ring set come with detailed instructions for measuring - I am hopeful to increase my wearing time from hours to days if possible. Thanks again.

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    I've owned both Birdlocked and Pet Trap. I could manipulate my penis into escaping from both. However, the Birdlocked was a joke in terms of security, I could get the entire device off and put it back on while it was still locked. With the Pet Trap, because of the narrow gap, it was impossible for the testicles to escape. For some people, that would mean perfect security, however for my anatomy, the ability to pullout (and re-insert) the penis is a guarantee.

I think anyone could learn to do that trick. Pullout when aroused however was impossible. I believe with the Birdlocked, I could even do that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice