The reconstructions - Part 2

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by L-u-c-y, Jan 24, 2020.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    A couple of weeks passed, and the strange behaviour continued worldwide. Men began to change their nature, become caring, kind, considerate. In every story she read about, from America to Scotland, China to Brazil, She could trace the male back to someone she had engaged with on Fetlife or Twitter or Chastity Mansion. Even those who professed to hate her and everything she stood for.

In fact, she realised, especially them. MagMan. Master Stevens. Greg Smith. Hypocrites all, pretending to dislike her while all the time poring over her images and her videos.

“The truth will out, worms,” she said. “You need your Mistress as much as any of the others. You just won’t admit it. Yet.”

She set to work on tonight’s images, three photos and a verification video, art for her worms to appreciate. Two photos showed her in cosplay, Star Trek and Marvel outfits. The third was of her sitting on her sofa, legs crossed. It was a picture of quiet grace and calm beauty, bewitching, beguiling.
    Except, of course, the worms had no way of knowing how bewitching.

She blew up each picture in turn to 800% until each pixel was evident and the picture became distorted and only a fraction of it showed on her screen. She manipulated the image until the desired section was on her screen. visible. She knew where her worms would look first. Filthy beasts, all of them, but she knew they couldn't help their nature. In the appropriate pixels she inserted her signature. Too small to see, at least consciously. But unconsciously, subliminally, the words she planted would be taken in. They would form in the minds of the viewer, take shape, grow meaning. They would implant new thoughts. Change beliefs. Make them understand the truth.

“I own you, worm.”

She placed her message in each of the images and then in the video and sat back, satisfied. Viewed once, nothing would happen. Viewed even a hundred times, nothing would happen. Viewed a thousand times? Ten thousand times? It was like a virus. Once implanted, every time the worms viewed another message, consumed another signature, the virus would grow inside their minds. It insinuated its way into their brain.

It made them believe.

Because it was true. She owned them. All of them.

When she started, five years before, she had no idea how long it would take before the messages would start to take effect. Now, it was becoming clear. It was happening. It would not take much longer.

And, she also realised, it was also obvious that the worms who had been reconstructed first were the ones who had spent most time in the past five years studying her pictures. Being infected by her messages. And each of them was someone who had previously tried to talk down to her, patronise her, insult her when they didn't get what they wanted.

“Well then,” she said. “It looks like you boys really are going to be my bitches.”

She uploaded tonight’s work to Fetlife and sat back and waited. The emails began to flood in, her followers reporting in that they had taken tonight’s medicine. Eighty thousand of them, each one a potential new recruit to her army of bitches, was another day closer to the complete annihilation of their psyches.

The Reconstructions continued. Her mission was being fulfilled.

Control. Complete control.

Be careful what you watch, you never know what might be hidden...

This video had 141 likes and 87 comments, but how many of them noticed the hidden message?

2. Dennis_Remar

Dennis_Remar Member

Student
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    I saw the black frame but of course I had to pause the video to see what it said.
    And I guess you do...
    It is also a lovely read miss!

3. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    The worm bitches think that they can objectify L-U-C-Y and use her for their fetish needs because they think that they are smarter than her and she is just an act. Little do they know that they view every post/photo/video of hers because she has made them, like mindless minions. The smartest thing that a bitch can do is realize how much more intelligent she is than us and just bask in her sunshine.

4. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    @L-u-c-y all in all I confess it’s a relief to me to get things straightened out (“reconstructed”) what with the evidence from around the world and I’m pretty sure from looking at your video that the consequences for me won’t be too bad-that’s right, isn’t it?

5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Good boys have nothing to fear. Are you a good boy?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    I hope so @L-u-c-y. At worst I rely on the doctrine of double effect. At best I don’t need to rely on it. All in your view, of course.

7. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Just a story, right? Oh my! Hopefully being already dedicated to someone helps minimize any effects.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice