The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Hi..I'm fine with this..I think now I understand where her concern is, and I'm just going to go with the flow. Its been an emotional weekend, and both her and I are sort of drained from the experience, and the freaking thing hasn't even started yet. I was concerned about her blowup, but I'm putting that down to stress, and giving her a pass. I've never seen her that mad before, or at least in this context. Yes..she said some hurtful things, but we all do, and she did explain herself very well right afterwards. Ms Suz holding my key is not only distrubing to me, but basically tells me that my almost nightly orgasms are over until Therisa leaves. So that sucks. But, I'm putting on a positive spin / attitude, and will make sure I suck it up and don't get too pissed at the bitch; err..Therisa.

M

2. LockedUpCockUp

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    I have a feeling that therisa isn't going to be as civil as you are. Pretty sure she's going to provoke you to getting upset.

3. mobico69

Local Time:
    Locked; you might be right, though I think the idea is that she needs to ask nicely, and be friendly or all bets are off.

But my wife is up to the old tricks with the wav files again. I spent the better part of an hour listening to a new mediation session; but this one was much more pleasing; though pretty blatently obvious.

First, she did the standard relax session, and then sort of a preview of how this weeks going to go. I'm supposed to get her from newark at 8pm tomorrow (united I think). I'm going to be picking her up alone, primarily as my princess doesn't want to spend hours in the car going to NJ; who can blame her :-0 Sorry NJ!)

Then she goes into how I'm to act when I'm around her; Be nice, curtious, get her bags, etc..and in the car ride home, I'm to tell her I'm at her service for the duration. I'm also supposed to apologize for any anomisity we've gone through in the past. Fun fun fun.

Anyway; She re-enforced how I need to do what she asks, provided she's nice and says please; and emphasized how important it was to her.

There were no threats...but it repeated several times, and I honestly came out of the meditation feeling confident that I could handle this.

Who knows...brainwashed, probably..but it won't be that bad unless she starts abusing me, which I won't standfor; or at least will try to leave the room.

I'm not too concerned about being naked around her..She is pretty cute and that might actually be a turnon for me...I'm sort of excited about this.

Anyway, her guest room is all set..Its right next to my computer room, which sort of sucks, but whatever.

Tired..and long day / weekend..Oh..i'm off on Friday...

M

4. Sillyfemdude

Sillyfemdude Active member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    M
    Your wife has prepared you several ways to succeed at this trial of increased submission and humiliation
    >Motivation of fear of punishment from Ms. Suz
    >A few days of chastity to mellow from several days where you enjoyed orgasm.
    >Meditation files, including descriptions of what will happen, to let you mentally prepare
    >A year of practicing continuous obedience to your wife
    >Very clear warnings and instruction of the desires of your wife for Therisa's visit
    >An ability to let you isolate in your cell

Now your fate is in your hands. All you have to do is remain in submission and obey and serve the ladies. Use the feelings of humiliation to drive your sub space. Revel in the humiliation and remember that you're showing love to your wife through your obedience and service. Your obedience is her greatest desire. Offer your apology to Therisa with sincerity and cheerfulness. That will give you power over the situation. Serve them cheerfully. Show your love with your sacrifice.
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you this weekend, that you enjoy serving and obeying.
    Best wishes,
    SFD

5. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm still thinking that the cell comes into play at some point over the weekend. How many hours do you owe her now? I foresee it as a possible humiliation thing (as well as showing off her power over you) - "The two of us can go out, Therisa, but Mobico has to serve another X hours in his cell."

6. sonicmerlin

sonicmerlin Member

Local Time:
    I find it interesting that the phrase/word which set your wife off was one you picked up on the forums here. Ya oughta ignore what some of the rascals here say.

Also you have to admit in a way it's kind of hot that your wife essentially admitted to wanting to brainwash you into being a slave.

7. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    I agree with SFD that if you can forget your ego and rise above the situation and actually be totally pleasant, you will have the power. In fact, if you can be seriously pleasing, it might 'shock' your wife and result in better treatment.

Pretend Therisa's a good friend of yours and treat her accordingly. Apologize like you really mean it and more. You may completely overwhelm and disarm Therisa and you can quietly laugh inside. Keep a smile going inside and let any negative issues just roll off of you. When you explain to Therisa that you will be of service, don't do it sheepishly or submissively, do it as a 'manly' gentleman, like you'll be her concierge for the duration and will do whatever to make her stay more pleasant. Done right, it will blow her away.

Best of luck.

8. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hey everone, I really appreciate the feedback and friendship everyone's offered me here. Originally I came her to just vent on the days that went by, but now its actually more about telling how I feel, and getting feedback from a community. Much different that I originally intended or expected! So thank you all so much for letting me get this out. There really isn't anyohne else to talk to about this emotional rollercoaster. Perhaps they have a SA meeting but I haven't found it (slaves anonomous). Hi I'm mobico, and I'm a sex slave ...lol..

Yea, Your right, Sonicmerlin I'm the one who brought the word brainwash into the mix, and now, thinking back, I think she was reacting to someone who was caught! She sure as hell blew up. And I'll tell you..I'm thinking this is all Ms. Suz idea. She has been guiding her along the entire way. Seeing her last friday, and again this monday shows that they are still talking, and she's still manipulating behind the scenes.

Honestly though.. That sort of gets me a little hot thinking this through, while at the same time freaking out....:) My wife/ princess words keep ringing in my ears "Your nothing more than a fucking servant to me". More thant he words, but the way I was on my knees, looking at her shoes, and when she said it I looked up and there was no care in her eyes..she was just pissed at me.

Anyway, I was in a good mood until i started writing. sheez..

I went ot pick up Therisa; I had to sit around for 45 mins as she was late, which is what you'd expect these days with air travel. She saw me and gave me a dis look, like; oh, its you...but I greated her with a smile, and immediatly gave her the 'I'm at your service line' I was energetic in getting her bags, and I think by the time we hit the car, I had won her over with my overwhelming charm.

The two hour ride back was actually fun. Evidently, My wife didn't really go into too much detail on our relationship. It came up during the car ride, Something like "So, I understand your BRT's sex slave..that must be fun" I acted a little embarised, and said something like "well.when she needs me, I'm there for her'. and that was it.

When we got home, I carried her bags up to her room, she said thank you, and the two girls went to talk. I offered drinks, then went on my way upstairs to watch AI. And that was it. The girls are downstairs chatting all night, and I have not been called on at all. Course, I'm making myself invisiblel ;-))). but I have to stay up until she's ready to go to bed..she'll likely want an orgasm tonight.

Tomorrow they are going into the city, and I don't expect to actually have any contact with them at all. I can only hope for the best.

Yes..I owe a bunch of hours, including tonight, and most likly tomorrows...

again, thanks!

M

9. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    Thanks for the update It sounds like you still have your clothes on.
    SFD

10. is_randy

is_randy Member

Local Time:
    I hadn't chimed in because I agree with what was said/the shared advice. :)

Regarding the hours though, I believe one of two things will happen, either you'll perform well with this visit and she'll forgive them, or they'll bank so high as to be implausible to ever serve and irrelevant.

As I believe you've already seen a bit of, people react to how others behave, so with you behaving differently, your nemesis is also responding differently, which might make it easier for you to get by. I wish you luck, and believe you might score a bunch of points.

(Also, don't sweat the "brain-washing" mention, it's kind of obvious--repetitive audio is exactly that, or "conditioning". The connotation of the former term tends to be negative, which might have been as much cause for her visceral reaction perhaps?)

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Well Mobi i also think you are playing a blinder so far and that all you have to do is keep the goal in sight as each day passes and departure day looms you just have to focus on what will keep your Mistress happy and leave everything else to fate as you have NO control over what may happen. I for one enjoy reading all your goings on and i know there are many members here who would give their right arm to swap places with you"MOST OF THE TIME"!
    Take care mate its not forever oh and maybe take a spoon into the cell with you just in case you need to start tunneling out.

12. mobico69

Local Time:
    Ha; Yup, still have my clothes on. And the girls are downstairs talking, leaving me completely alone.

They didn't head into NYC today; not the best weather; so they are heading in tomorrow.

I'm completely out of the mix..In fact, I'm not even on their radar.

I did fix them dinner tonight, and sat down with them during the meal; but the girls are just reminissing, and thats fine with me.

And honestly, not one Please from Therisa; So, keep my head down, and let each day pass..

M

13. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Excellent job!

14. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Mobico
    If Therisa gives you a reasonable request but forgets the "please" don't even hesitate before complying. You've kept your wife happy with you so far; do not spoil the ship for a ha'penny of tar.
    Rita

15. mobico69

Local Time:
    Well..I guess it was only a matter of time before the full extent of our relationship was exposed to Therisa. Honestly, I thought it aleady had been exposed, but evidently not.

Yesterday, I had the day to myself as the ladies went into NYC. The cab from the train station pulled up home around 10:30, and a pair of women came into the house. I was up in my room, so I kept quiet.

About 10 mins later, I hear a who-hoo...and then right after that, my princes calls me with a 'Slave, get down here".
    My heart starts pumping as I head down the stairs, and then worse, as I realize that they are down in the basement.

I hesitantly walk down amidst the toys and furnature of the basement / dungeon, and see the two ladies standing in the corner looking at me. My wife has this bemused look on her face, while Therisa, though hard to read, is obviously drunk..Actually, both the women are toasted.

My wife leans over, and gives Therisa a push, saying "go on". and Therisa looks at me and says "would you take your shirt off...please". I'm like..here it goes.

So I take my shirt off, and Therisa looks at me, see's my lack of hair, and looks back to my wife, saying something like "oh my God!"

Then my wife edges her on, and says, "Go On'.

Therisa then looks at me, and says "Would pull your pants down, and show it to me....Pleeeeaasse."

So I pull my pants and underwear down, exposing my device, and feeling the free air that somehow I miss (I've been in clothing for too long...u get used to being naked!)

Therisa face is stuck in my memory as she stairs at me and my chastity device...Again, a wild "Oh my god. She looks between me and my wife and me and her and starts laughing....

Then, Therisa puts her hand up and then waves at me to pull up my pants.

And my wife dismisses me.... That was it.

They continued to drink until like 2 am, but I hit the sack around 1...

This AM, I had breakfast waiting for them; along with some bloodymaries; They are planning to drink all weekend long; this is obvious. They are at the mall now, while I wait as we are gonig out to dinner.

Its rather amazing all that trepidation around 'servitude' and my major fear of being whiped or caned by Therisa just disapated when she raised her hand for me to pull up my pants. I am sure I'm not going to be riding around naked this weekend, servicing two women. Instead, its maid service...lol.

Anywa..I've got stuff to do..figured I'd throw this update in as we are going to head out around 7.

L8r

M.

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well done to you Mobi that could have been a disaster but for you staying cool. Your wife must be really sure that her relationship with therisa is secure as it could backfire terribbly on her some day in the future. I am so impressed though with your responses.

17. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    Thanks for the update. I had expected as a minimum that your wife would have you show off your device - it's the centroid of your new marital relationship. How much further this goes is now up to the boundaries that the ladies want to cross. I predict more naked service, but certainly not whipping.

Best wishes
    SFD

18. mobico69

Local Time:
    Thanks, Stroppy..Yes..My wife's known Therisa since she was in highschool, so they go way back. BFF, if you know what I mean.....And SFD; I'm still pretty sure I'll not be naked; as its 'strange'. I mean the last thing Therisa wants to do is see her bff's husband naked. lol..Or at least that's the way it feels; the look on her face, after the initial OMFG moment, was 'enough already!'. But we'll see.

They are still in the respective bathrooms getting ready; as I am totally bored now..;-) Anyway, I'm looking forward to tonight; hanging with the girls. SHould be fun..

M

19. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    You may be right, but I'll bet you 50 cents that your butt is exposed again. Alcohol will be involved, it'll be like a bacholorette party with a stripper. Maybe or maybe not. It's up to the ladies. The good news is, you're pleasing your wife with your behavior, thus showing your love.
    SFD

20. mobico69

Local Time:
    Geez..I feel like I'm updating a facebook or twitter account

Yup..SFD; You might be right, especially after tonight. But I'm not the one who was nude ;-)

We had a great night out..Its so weird, but it feels 'not normal' but it was a normal night out. We all got along great..I actually got to cuddle with my wife for a while, and as a husband, not a silly ass slave. I think its been 3 or 4 days now that I've been in a normal relatinoship. lol..excuse my spelling; i'm a little buzzed and not typing so well. :)

We sat around doing late night fare at a local place, and then drank for a while, before driving home, probably not a great idea..;-(

for a little while, my wife and Therisa talked about my chastity, a little too loudly if you ask me :-_000Too many smilies..;-))

My wife took great pride in telling her I'm trained around women..that I get horney when they are around, and won't disrespect them even if they are naked around me. This needed clarification, so my wife opened her shirt on the drive home, and yes, I turned away..Therisa got a kick out of that, and went so far as later, when we got home sort of cornered me when my wife was upstairs, and flashed me..sure as shit, though I wanted to look (implants; she has) I looked away...I think I impressed..

Anyway..we've been getitng along well, which is good, and yes.my wife is happy...and so am I...lol

Night..gotta pass out..

M

21. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    Many people here are following your life. Thank you, so much for sharing.
    SFD

22. mobico69

Local Time:
    OK..So this has actually been a pretty fun weekend ; and yes..I'm still clothed :) Though Therisa is really feeling the sauce as it comes to 'asking' me to do things.

We all woke up on Sun with a hangover, and I got to make them all bloody mary's for the after noon start; then they decided to go to brunch, and when discussing what where, Therisa thought it would be a good idea if I stayed at home...in the cage. My wife agreed, and Therisa and she made a spectical of watching me go downstairs, and then lock myself in. As its not a good idea to lock someone in, and my wife felt I could be trusted, Therisa thought it would be a better idea to tape the key up so I had it but they could tell if I used it. And then, with only water, no computer, they left me downstairs.

4 hours later, they get home, and after my wife checks on me, Therisa decides she's going to pull up a chair and starts chatting with me for about an hour.. She wanted to know everything; At first it was like an inquisition, where she asked questions..It was clear my wife told her a lot. I explained to her all about the chastity device, how I found it, my idea about bringing someone in like Ms. Suz cause my wife would always let me out. the contract. and we eventually went into how the contract blew up, and we went 'full time' as I put it. I actually had a good time with her..I opened up to her, and honestly, It felt good to talk about it to someone else. She was actually cool, but as clearly women get when they have control, they have an evil side; which she demonstrated at the end of the talk. and I quote "Would you stay down here all evening? Please??" And, of course, i answered "Yes, if you'd like that, of course". Argg...

The girls where having a great time upstairs, I could hear, and my wife and she came down often, say every hour to check on me. Therisa brought down water and bread. no shit. Smiling the entire time. Then around 9, she came down again, obviously buzzed, and she actually thanked me for taking such good care of my wife. I was suprised. she said something like ..."I'm glad BRT has someone like you". It actually felt good to hear her say that, especially after all the shit that's gone on between us. My wife came down a few mins later, and Therisa winked at me, and I finally got the freak out of the cage! So much for my sunday.

Today, on the other hand was more fun. We actually started by going for a hike. THen we did the BBQ for lunch, and started in on the drinks. By 6, things were really rocking. THen about 2 hours ago, Therisa cornered me when I was in the bath room, and asked me to show her the chastity device again.. So I figured what the hell, and pulled down my pants and showed her all my glory. She dropped to her knees, right there, and grabbed the device, held it hard and shook me, laughing, saying "I couldn't blow you if I tried". Right then, I got hard; or at least tried to. She just staired at me, and of course, that got me harder, and she's giggling, then I hear my wife calling.

Therisa sobered up pretty fast then, and told me pull my pants up..She then looked at me and said "don't tell BRT!...Please don't tell BRT."...LOL.. Works for me..So we went back downstairs, and drank some more until now...

So I'm released for the evening. My wife is crashed, and Therisa is doing her thing.

As she's set to leave in the AM, I think I made it through pretty much unscathed. I had a great time, actually. and no..I didn't have to walk around naked. It felt good to impress my wife, and I did everything Therisa wanted, including a lot of getting drinks, a few on demand back rubs, and even a foot rub; not to mention having her shake my chastity device, which actually got me pretty horny :) I can't get Therisa's expression out of my head as she watched me get hard in the device.

Anyway..Good weekend, all in all....Work tomorrow! :-( YUk

M

23. mobico69

Local Time:
    Freaking a..I just ate Therisa out! :secret:

She called me into her room about an hour ago, and had me help her pack. THen she asked me to give her a massage, and the next thing my head's between her legs. Fucking ay!

I'm not even sure why I did it, but what a freaking rush. My cheeks never touched her knees. Only my tongue. I can still smell her on my nose. What a rush ; Sheez...

She kept called me a sex slave through the entire thing. I can't believe I actually did that. So fucking horny to be used like that. 'Faster Please' Slower Please' then she gushed all over the place, and she's telling me to 'lick it all up please'

Afterwards, she's like "BRT was right, you do know how to use your tongue!..

And I was straining through my device the entire time..

I'm so freaking high...amazing!

M

24. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Wow, that weekend certainly DID turn out a lot better than you were fearing it would!

sissy deena

25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm a little disappointed, I was hoping Therisa would have been much more creative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice