The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Sillyfemdude

Sillyfemdude Active member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    M
    How is your wife draining you? Prostate massage or only penis stimulation?

Here's another quote. "At one point, Ms, Cathy and her boy came down for a show and tell and what I would call a really charged sex scene that was very exciting for me; and I'm sure my wife. (Ms Kathy ended up giving him a major BJ; A complete first for me and her, seeing this) My princess and I were both actually very spellbound by this and thanked them both for the show!"

My prediction is that Ms Cathy's boy will be the first cock you're told to suck. If you don't comply, then your wife will say she will do it and turn you into a cuckold. I don't think the little sex show was a random accident.
    SFD

2. LockedUpCockUp

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I'm pretty sure you guys are getting the wrong impression about his wife. I really don't think she's gonna do cuckolding/forced bi.

3. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    LockedUpCokUp,

I agree. I think they're just projecting their own fantasies onto Mobico. Not every couple goes this route. In fact, few do.

4. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Hi everyone; I appreciate all the feedback; and some of it is really cool; while others is a little off?

Stroppy and Seargent; Thanks; And Yes..having her explain why; and more intensly, having her just come down naked in silence then get off, was a major turn-on for me, and changes the whole dynamic of sitting in that basement.

Rschulz00; I know a lot of people seem to think I'm undergoing some sort of hypnosis to accept my predicmant, but it realy isn't like that; or at least, its pretty much on the same level as having to write dedications for hours; but much easier on the hand!!!.

And to many others, Sillyfemdude as well..this whole thing about me going down on a guy is soo way off its crazy..No amount of listening to some wav files is going to change the inborn aversion I have toward doing a man! It is just not going to happen, and I suspect I'd end this thing with my wife if I was put into a strong situation where she insisted I do it. Imagine, infront of everyone, forced, etc; and she tells me to do it; The answer is simply no..I get up and walk out. I'm not owned in that sense; and I have absolutly no interest in doing that. Now to be clear; I have not brought this up wit my princess; I have no interest in putting things into her head or even 'challenging her authority' with the idea..I'm in that sensitive a situation. So no..I'm not sucking on anyone.
    As for cuckolding; Not there either; though the difference here is about trust and love. I know we both love eachother, and though she let me get head once, that was based on an agreement we had. If she was going to cuck me, she would be breaking a big trust; and I don't think I'd want to be with her anymore. So no; I've no interest in cucking; though its not my decision; it is hers, and I trust her with my life/wife.

I'm hoping that answered your question regarding trust, Billyboi...

And IS Randy/Dboy; I think you've got it right..

I don't mean to be short; its just coming up to 5 and I have to get out of here soon; Doubt I'll be on the PC tonght.

MEanwhile, quick update on a few things.
    First, when I got home on Friday, guess who was there; yup, Ms. Suz. After greeting them both in the proper fashion, she had me go down and lock myself up in the cage and do my mediations..; A little while later, she comes down, and tells me that from now on; I've got to spend 2 hours in the cage a night. If I miss two hours, I need to catch up the next night, and so on. I pushed back a little bit, and then started negotiating for just an hour..Finally she relented, and told me that if I'm good about it, I can move to an hour a night at the beginning of June. So only 2 hours a day is good.

But of course, Saturday comes, and I find out that we are going to the city for the evening; I'm dressed up ; bag packed, and guess who's joining us. Yup. Ms Cathy and hers. So I spent the better part of Sat and Sun in NYC; either following them around, eating in silence; or just sitting in the hotel room. Not a lot of exciting things to tell; but of course, as soon as we get home last night, she says "You owe me 4 hours; do you want wait until tomorrow or do it all tonight". So wimpy me says tomorrow; So now I have 6 hours which I'll probably break out for 3 each night.

I'll tell you; she is having fun with this, and for me its frustrating, but she's teasing me right about it; and keeping it interesting. I'm curious to see what tonight will bring; But I seriously doubt it will be sucking on some guy's dick! ;-)

Thanks everyone, and again, I hope I didn't come off short; just typing fast...

M

5. kcjack

kcjack New member

Local Time:
    Hi mobico69,

I have been following your thread here for some time, curious to see where your journey leads. I have an idea where this will all lead, but only you and your mistress can tell us for sure.

I had a great thought. Since you now have the basement dungeon wired for video, you need to ask your mistress to post some video clips of you in the dungeon. Or better yet, set up a live feed to the internet......... kind of a sex-slave cam! If she really likes the idea, she could post or stream when you are teased or disiplined.

I think there are many, many people here that would be very interested to see the dungeon and what goes on there.

Thanks

6. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    Short term prediction - CFNM for Memorial Day.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothed_female,_naked_male
    (for Therisa)

Your wife get's off on humiliating her husband.
    So......That's my prediction.
    Oh, you'll get to wear a hood, just like the party.
    Two weeks, that's all we have to wait.
    SFD

7. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    It does seem a bit curious that this 'cell' thing has happening right before Therisa's visit. Perhaps there's a connection, perhaps not and it's just part of the plan.

Since you said Therisa told your wife (in effect) you weren't worth marrying, it's my guess that your wife is going to show Therisa how wrong she is. I hope it's done gradually and not that the first thing Therisa sees is you on video in the cell. But somewhere along the line, maybe. I think your wife will really want to demonstrate her power over you to impress her friend and who knows what that will entail. Perhaps you locked in the cell? With a hood? Or ball gag? Or just naked with your chastity device on?

All in all, an interesting and hopefully not too humiliating a time will be had.

Do you have anything to do while you're in the cell or do you just sit (or stand) there? Boy. you're wife is really into the "waiting" concept.

8. mobico69

Local Time:
    Just finishing up work; headed home.

I don't know SFD; I'm not really concerned about it. She's sort of like that bad sister you never liked? We've all been around the block a few times with eachother, and seen good and bad. She just doesn't like me, and I don't like her, but we suffer through eachothers presents for the sake of my princess.

Dboy; Yes..The thought has crossed my mind..though I'm unsure if I'll be in the cage or she'll just show the dungeon. I don't know..And I'm not really carying right now ;-)))

But yes, My wife is really being nasty as it comes to this; and nasty, I mean sneaky.

So as soon as I get home yesterday, I'm expecting to put in 3 hours; but instead, I get a 'lets go out to dinner' tonight. So I'm like cool, cause it gets me out of the time for a while; and out we go around 7. Course, we get home around 10, cause we hang out and have drinks...so I'm like ; I'm going to lock in for my 2 hours; (yes..I get a PC down there..Laptop!; but no internet so I'm doing image stuff) But she says; I'm going to sleep, so unless you plan on staying down there for the whole night, you owe me 6 hours.

So yea..this is how it is. She's actually not letting me serve the time; I think she wants me to have the time saved up so that when therisa comes I have lots of time I'm supposed to be in the cage; So the game is afoot; :) And I'm up for it. Tonight when I get home, I fully expect her to distract me / use me for something, whatever, and build up even more time. Its just her way..LOL

Oh..and KCJack; No way; Im nnot interested in being on display to the world..I'm private and have no interest in anyone finding out who I am. Very embarissing!

M

9. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    Could you have slept in the cell - were you still clothed when you got home after dinner? If you'd agreed to spend the night in the cell you would have called her bluff. Of course she could have just changed the rules again. She probably would have gagged you. Do you think she'd have let you go all night without checking on you?

I tried to imagine 4.5 feet square. It's almost the same as a four foot office cubical panel. Do you sit on the floor and lean against the wall with your knees bent? The cold hard concrete floor and walls must be very hard and very cold on your naked skin. Have you tried leaning against the ladders?

Your wife seems very good at keeping you on on the edge.
    Best Wishes
    SFD

10. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just curious - what sort of work do you do?

11. kcjack

kcjack New member

Local Time:
    M

I understand how you don't want to be outed. But it may not be up to you, will it. Plus, if you are in your hood, who would know.

I am not sure your princess doesn't have some other intention for those camers other than her observation of you! Like you said, she is being sneaky. Plus, she is building up the time you owe her in your cell for a reason.

Best of luck, but I have a feeling you will be spending more time in the cell in the near term. Maybe she will get tired of it after her friend has left.

12. mobico69

Local Time:
    Well..I'm down to 5 hours owed. 3 yesterday and 2 tonight. As expected, tonight I got home and 2 hours in she wanted me up to watch AI with her again. At least on Tue I got through 3.

Hey SFD: The floor has carpet (installed by me), but the cold concreet has a way of seeping up. I have a chair in there, and prop my feet up on the ladder to play with the laptop, its pretty comfy for a limited stay. And no, I would not want to sleep down there, though if forced, my feet would go under the first rung of the ladder.

KCJack; No way; First, I hate wearing the leather hood for an extended time; Its hot, and with the gag, very difficult to breath well. Also, I'm not sure we can record from those cameras; They are a straght feed into the router, and viewable via the software on the pc. I'm not sure there is a record or transmit to internet feature. And no way in hell will I suggest to this woman that we broadcast me to the world. No way. Next thing you know, she'd be charging money and not only taking requests but implementing them. And the internet is not a place to get requests for a slave like me. My life would become miserable!!!

ChastityLocked; I'm a consultant in a large company. I'd rather not go too much into what I do though..;-) I'm sure you understand.

Anway, SFD: It finally happened. She actually tried to hypnotise me; or at least, she gave me pretty blatently obvious suggestions. Before, as I've said, her wave files have pretty much been encouraging and thankful. But tonight, she slipped one in that couldn't go un-noticed! She led up with how she wanted me to act when Therisa is around. like no arguments, be as respectful as I'd be to her, etc. But toward the end, she said 'If Therisa asks you nicely, and uses the word 'please', you MUST do as she asks." At first it seemed to flow in together with what she was saying; but she started repeating it several times, and I was like 'brainwash'!.

And tonight, while I was being milked again to a wonderful O (by hand) I called her on it. She played dumb; but I know her. Tomorrow I'm going to listen for it again, and call her out if its in any of her new waves.

She's arriving on the 24th. Arg..

M

13. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    Thanks for the update. When she milks you, is it prostate massage or penis stimulation?

If you look back a year she was using repeated phrases. I'm not an expert on hypnosis, but I don't know if that's the same.

May 3,2011. "Another thing that stood out was when she would have me repeat something over and over, I first would just repeat word for word, not taking what I was saying as anything more than play. But then as I repeating it over and over, I would question if it was true or not. And though I know my mind objected to what I was saying, I remember clearly questioning if what I was saying is true or not. ...A perfect example is when my wife talked to me about seeing her naked. She had me get on my knees and look at her feet. Then she said something like "When was the last time I saw her naked?" I responded "A month ago". Then she said "I don't think you deserve to see me naked, do you agree". I'd respond "Yes, Princess, I don't think I deserve to see you naked". And as she asked it over and over, having me repeat it over and over, I really started to question what I would need to do to deserve to see her naked. I know this sounds kooky, but it was real.. Looking back, I know its a game, but still, this feeling stuck with me." 

14. LockedUpCockUp

Local Time:
    Perhaps you could negotiate having a substitution of hours. Like if you go out to dinner with her or go spend time with her somewhere in a special way, you can knock off the two hours for that night or for that night and the next?

15. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    So...from the hypnosis tape it seems as if your wife will not only show her friend how she controls you but also wants to let her friend do it too, to really show how you are controlled. I hope it's a fun request.

16. mobico69

Local Time:
    Ha Dboy. I sat through a full hour tonight of meditations/brainwashing; She really just repeated last nights wav files in the play list like a hundred times. The freaking phrase has been running around my head all ngiht and will not go away.

"If Therisa asks you nicely to do something, and says the word please, you will do it"
    "If Therisa asks you nicely to do something, and says the word please, you will do it"

Over and over. This is a direct response to my question last night. She's showing who's boss.

When I came back upstairs (I'm actually not locked in; I just have to be in the cage - I guess this is easier for her as she doesn't have to unlock me;
    Anyway, when I came back upstairs, she looked up from her TV show; and said ""If Therisa asks you to do something...."
    And I'm like "and says please, I will do it". then she smiles a grin, said 'good'.

But honestly I wasn't finished, so I pushed it a little, and told her I didn't need to hear that a hundred times, and she asked me if 'would you rather write it down a hundred times?" and I got the message.

So tonight, we talked some more; about why. She said she is very concerned that I'll diss Therisa while she's here...that she's built me up as someone whos caring and thoughtful, and if I start to do my normal behaviours around Therisa, she'll be embarised; so, why not take advantage of the wav files to emphasis how I should treat her.

I told her that I wouldn't disrespect her, and I'd do my very best to be respectful, kind and nice. I still don't think she believes me, and honestly, I don't believe it either.

So for the remaining week, my montra is "If Therisa asks you nicely to do something, and says the word please, you will do it"

sigh

M

17. mobico69

Local Time:
    SFD ; hand. often times breath; sometimes mouth. But when I O, she just holds my tip and I fill the container. Its over 1/2 full now :)

LockedUP: Negotiate..<Giggle> No ..she has her maze, and Im just a mouse being led around by my horneyness.. I'm pretty sure she wants me to owe her days and days so that when Therisa's here, I have to sit downstairs. Thats what I expect anyway.

M

18. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    M,

Your wife's explanation of her phrase about doing what her friend wants sound plausible, but I'm suspicious. If she just wanted you to respect Therisa, she could have said that in the hypnosis tapes. After all, you could do anything Therisa asks and still be disrespectful. And why should Therisa have to say "please" although that would be polite.

What could Therisa want that you might disrespect, please pass the salt? I think your wife has a bit more than that in mind. I think your wife wants Therisa to make you do something you don't want to do, otherwise why the 'brainwashing'. And apparently, your wife has already verbally extracted the promise from you.

Your wife seems very creative and perhaps just because you think you will be doing 'cell time' during Therisa's visit, your wife will 'outsmart' you and do something different. Or maybe not.

I don't know how close they are, but I think it would be really weird to show a friend you have your husband locked in a chastity device in a cage in the cellar.

19. is_randy

is_randy Member

Local Time:
    Although technically plausible, I'm not sure I agree.

First off, remember their history, previously just having Therisa in the house was an issue, adverse body language was probably apparent, and visits were uncomfortable for all. And yes, I can pass the salt making it clear I don't appreciate the presence of another without technically being rude, but totally being disrespectful. :)

People also don't tend to accept conditioning under hypnosis that's contrary to their nature. Classic example, psych prof has a volunteer in front of the class in a hypnotic trance, commands them to undress. They immediately come out of it. Unless...one day he had a girl start to disrobe! He immediately stopped her, and learned afterward that she worked as a stripper and was completely comfortable undressing in public/in front of strangers.

Good hypnotists align the suggestions with the recipient. In this case, his wife is also fair. It's fair to be sure there's a black and white condition to be followed (the use of please). It also protects him from abuse, and it avoids disputes, or him looking to her questioningly if a request seems out of bounds. If Therisa uses please, he does, no problem. If his wife doesn't like it, she can interrupt, but otherwise, he's good to go.

Every wife/woman/female I've ever met has immediately shared her sexual activity with her friends, relationship issues, etc. A platonic friend of mine shares when, how often, with whom, descriptions of his body from her perspective, specific acts, whatever she wants.

Somewhat uncomfortably, I learned some of my brothers interests from a girlfriend of mine dishing with his significant other about the two of us.

Quite the opposite, not only would I believe Therisa knows, I believe this will be a point of pride for his wife, demonstrating whatever she desires. I believe it also will be sensitive for her, as nothing is more embarrassing than her expectations not being met in the eyes of her friend.

Perform well, lotsa' points; balk, and ouch.

20. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    If she allows carpet, put a pad underneath to insulate from the cold concrete. If she allows a chair, get a sling style camping chair that's comfortable enough for sleep. One night spent in jail will burn thru lots of hours and put a new dynamic in your game. Of course it may just earn the 2" ball gag.
    SFD

21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Oh, wow! i can't wait to hear what happens when Therisa arrives. your Mistress is gonna have some fun, i'm sure of that.

Therisa sounds like one of my Mistress's friends who i have to call Miss Angel, and She is nothing like an angel.

i do hope you enjoy it. (Well, some of it, anyway). giggle,

22. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    I agree with Randy, "not only would I believe Therisa knows, I believe this will be a point of pride for (your) wife, demonstrating whatever she desires. I believe it also will be sensitive for her, as nothing is more embarrassing than her expectations not being met in the eyes of her friend."

The quickest way to anger your wife, is to demonstrate non-compliance in front of her friend, to whom she is showing off your submission. I just wonder how she's going to get Therisa to say "please." Is she going to make a WAV file for her as well? LOL
    SFD

23. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    M,

Randy is very correct in stating that a subject won't do anything under hypnosis they would normally not do. Perhaps the use of the word hypnosis here is incorrect. You are not being hypnotized but a command is being drilled ino your head. As you've said earlier, repeat something enough times and you tend to believe it.

So if you are being made to obey whatever Therisa asks with the word "please", I would think this is not for something mundane but for something pushing your limits a bit. Otherwise, what's the fun for your wife. And likewise, whatever Therisa knows, I think your wife will want to show her something she hasn't seen before.

I think it's useless for you to try to make up lost time in the cell, like an overnighter. If your wife wants to have you accumulate hours (perhaps to keep out of Therisa's way), you know she will find a way regardless of how many hours you serve.

Yes, this will be a point of great pride for your wife. I think much more of a test than at Ms Suz's parties. I hope it goes well as I think you will be put through your paces more than you ever have.

I'm sure an interesting time will be had by all.

24. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hi.. Ths is becoming quite the thing for her. Friday she pulled the meditation waves on me again; so I had some words for her afterwards. I told her that I got the message, and that there was no need to try and brainwash me.
    At which point, she lost it totally; She went balistic, telling me to "Brainwashed? Look at you down there, groveling, naked on your knees! Your already brainwashed. You'll do whatever the fuck I say!! Your nothing more than a fucking servant, and the quicker you understand that, the better!" I've never seen her like this, but she was fuming red, and yelling at the top of her lungs. After a few more really hurtful statements, she told me she was through looking at me, and I was to lock myself up downstairs. I didn't know what to say or do, but when I started to get up, she yelled "crawl", so I crawled, felling very hurt and locked myself up.
    It really shook me up hearing what she said; but she came down about 20 mins later, and stood in front of the cage for a few mins; then without really apologizing, told me that she was very afraid that I would disrespect Therisa while she was here, and to make sure I didn't, she needed to make sure I understood how important this was to her. She then unlocked the cage and told me I could come up to bed at 11.

Saturday, I was set to talk to her about this, but as usual with women, her whole demeaner changed; She actually was very nice to me, and it was almost a normal day; though I did have to sit in the cage for 4 hours. Additionally, there was no more '"If Therisa asks you nicely to do something, and says the word please, you will do it"; ...So I put this all down to stress.

Sunday came more of the same, with yardwork and house cleaning most of the day, and again, no mention of the Friday night blow up. I figured I would not talk to her about it, even as I got my orgasm in a cup, no words.

Today was a different story; When I got home, Ms. Suz was there with her. I felt like it was an intervention; that I had done something wrong. My 'owner' spoke first, and explained that Ms. Suz was going to take the keys over the next week. And that if I did anything to disrespect Therisa while she was there, Even if she wanted me to lick her boots, and I didn't do it, Ms. Suz was going hold onto my keys, and to get them back, I would be punished in the most severe fashion.

Ms. Suz spoke afterwards, though I was in a complete daze that this was happening. She said something along the lines that any misbehaviour on my part would reflect poorly on my Mistress, and there was concern about the past relationship between me and Therisa that I would embarise my princess, which must not happen.

My princess then told me to go down and lock up again., which I did.

About an hour later, my wife came down and gave herself an orgasm infront of me again, then unlocked me for the night.

So; now I'm locked in, and scared shitleess about this entire event.

M

25. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    Wow. Other than fear, how do you feel about this?

SFD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice