The Real Deal

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Guest 2013, May 2, 2018.

1. Guest 2013

Guest 2013 Member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    We've been playing with chastity for a little while now, only for a few hours at a time during the evenings, but we our curious at giving it a go for longer now. The device we currently have is a knock-off Holy Trainer v2 from House Of Denial (houseofdenial.com). I only brought the knock-off as we were't sure if we were going to like it to start with and didn't want to waste £120.

We were now wondering what these are like in comparison to the real deal? I was hoping that the real version would fit a little better, this one can slip off a little bit and become uncomfortable, the smaller ring is too tight so isn't an option. I can go from being very small at points when flaccid to about average when erect, so the rings either fell down or got far too tight. Ive attached a photo to see what you think of the fit.

Is it worth spending the money now that we are going to use it more or am I going to get something that's exactly like the one I currently have? Any suggestions on a different model that might suit me better?

Thanks in advance - just want to make sure I order the right thing when spending that much money! IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1440.JPG

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    coo int you hairy. well it looks to me like its a bit loose and i think it wud come off very easy. i think that you needs a smaller ring bit.

3. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I concur. I think that base ring looks to be larger than ideal.

4. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    I have a Holy Trainer, which I absolutely love, and I agree that the ring looks a little big, I have never slipped out of my cage, unlike the CB6000, which I never did find comfortable.

5. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    I have a knock-off which I got for like 8 USD. It's not flexible but it does act like memory plastic that resets its shape when dipped in boiling water (since the ring tends to deform over time). It's not well shaped and tends to rotate, and the tube tends to cause internal bleeding at the bottom of my penis shafter where the skin wrinkles from being squished. I wore it over a maximum of like 5 days. A more in-depth report: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/problems-with-penis-tubes.25879/

6. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    I love my HT3, I had the cb-6000s and I liked it as well, didn’t have any issues. But I’d order another HT3 if I had to, hopefully the crazy price comes down at some point.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Wearing a clear HT 2 knock of at the moment. still looking for someone to make what we want or something better off the shelf.

But for ease of wear the HT 2 is fine 95% of the time. Frequently off for cleaning though, that is too frequently for my Lady's taste.

Utilising the PA for security in a convenient and preferably aesthetic manner is the challenge we have not yet met for the HT.

8. Guest 2013

Guest 2013 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tips guys, Ill give the smaller ring a try for a few days to see if it fits better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice