1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The push I needed.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Holy crapola. Kinda veered off into a different direction halfway through there!

Not one for leaving a round in the chamber are ya?!

I vot for part A. For what worth.

2. I did step onto my soap box just a little.....and perhaps my own fantasy came out.....lol

Joan.t likes this.
  3. Is this for real? Are you legitimately “so mad” that your husband would seek some semblance of pleasure after you put him in denial?
    I mean legit angry that you didn’t get your way over someone else, something to which you apparently feel entitled to?

Jesus, talk about grandiose complex. It reminds me of the Stanford prison experiment, which showed how easy normal people can devolve into monsters when given some form of authority over others, even a fictitious one.

It wasn’t that long ago that you said something like “I made it clear that I love sex so much that he could even wake me up if he wanted it.” And now things are at this stage.
    This is actually quite funny though, kind of a pointless drama since the guy obviously did it on purpose to get the boot again. Keep the soap opera going strong.

4. I know for a fact @Mistress Jules@Mistress Jules would feel the same way. Everyone is entitled to practice chastity D/s etc in there own way.
    To me what I am reading is a very good example of a D/s relationship.
    I hope to be reading many more of there posts.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  5. Looking at the hogtie photo on your profile - he would benefit from a butt and leg wax. That would hurt.

6. Nobody on here likes you @David.2k@David.2k. I find it funny that you just come on here to rile up the masses and then disappear into the ether until you are ready to put people down and scrutinize the way they play yet again.

7. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Time to stop with judgemental posting please. Asking a question re whether someone was mad is a legitimate question, what was not required was the commentary afterwards.

There are many different ways of practising chastity and kink in general. One of the first things I learned in this world was the phrase "Your kink is not my kink but that's ok" That is the basis this site runs on so let's keep it that way and have no personal insults or judgemental posting from now on please.

As @lockit@lockit says, if he did that to me, I would be pretty pissed off.

8. Always love your posts and glad to hear @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet is in some pouch panties. I should send you all a couple of pairs as a wedding present. :p I will validate and reinforce that his actions are a "cry for attention". I am guilty of the same. While I have never tried to give myself an orgasm, I have a horrible track record with edging myself with the magic wand on the cage. When my wife is paying attention to me on a regular basis, I'm usually quite good. On the other hand when she gets wrapped up in other events, I tend to "cheat" with the wand more. On two occasions when I was edging myself I went too far and had at least a partial orgasm. My wife was very mad, however her punishment is fairly one dimensional in the form of spanking. It works for both of us and on those occasions she made a big impression. I haven't had an "accident" since early September. I will say that I am always honest with her and never try to hide my transgressions. I think hiding even simple things is worse than sharing a big deal like an unauthorized orgasm. So punish him as you see fit, but remember to reward his honesty.

bondinchas likes this.