The Protector...Chinese Neosteel Arch Knockoff

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by lokdnsteel, Aug 10, 2017.

1. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    My Christmas present has just arrived, I had been thinking about one of these for a long time and have finally got around to ordering one. I have high hopes that this will be more comfortable than my previous Chinese belt. But for less than £60 delivered, one can not complain.

Protector-01 (Custom).JPG

2. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have started adjusting the belt to fit and thought I would add some comments so far.

I bought this from DHgate, https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-male-t-super-ergonomics-adjustable-stainless/403999467.html. I have bought chastity devices from this store previously and had good service. With the store and DHgate coupons it cost just under £60 including delivery. It took just over 5 weeks to get to the UK, which I thought was good considering the disruption to global mail systems at the moment.

The belt itself is from 1.2mm thick steel, much better than my previous Chinese belt that was perhaps 0.5mm thick. It comes in two halves so it can be adjusted for fit. It has taken a few attempts to get a good working fit. Screws are supplied so you can take you time adjusting it before riveting the two halves together. The screws are not ideal for long term wear as they will wear holes in underwear and bedding.

The tube is cast rather than being welded from pieces like the more expensive belts. This means that the inside surface has a ground finish where the rougher as cast surface has been smoothed out, there are a few minor imperfections, but nothing sharp or injurious.

Supplied is a rear cable which appears to be two braided wires attached to eye lugs at either end, so reasonably flexible. This is covered in heat shrink, not ideal and I will replace with some silicone tube. There is an anal ring or a metal strip with multiple holes in. The cable is not long enough to reach from the tube to the rear of the belt, so if you do not use the anal ring, then you need the metal strip between the cable and rear of the belt. I can not make my mind up about using the anal ring or just have the rear cable right to the tube, so I have set it up like this at the moment.

I have worn it only during the day so far for about 6 hours at most but not at night as I get the fit sorted. The belt is comfortable, certainly more comfortable than my previous belt that this is going to replace based on the first few days wear. The only thing is sitting down and sitting onto the end of the tube, this is well known from the Neosteel Arch if you have a longer tube. The tube could well do with being an inch or so shorter to avoid this, but it is a good length for me, I seem to settle very close to the end.

So far I have lubricated on insertion, but would like to try it dry, but will need to use the stocking method as the tube is exactly right for my flaccid diameter. There are a few additional holes at the end of the device for breathing, these allow a good rinse out after visiting the bathroom. I am not sure how long one can stay locked into this between removals for cleaning, I will just have to see how things go as I move to some 24 hour wear.

Appearance wise, I am happy with it, there is little in the way of bulging in the front of my jeans. This is one of the attractions of this device, my previous cage had a much more prominent penis tube that sat forward a lot as it curved, this device is much more discrete.

Chaste J. and Charles3451 like this.
  3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    An update over the past week things have gone well. I worked out the belt diameter and rear strap lengths that suited me and riveted the belt at these dimensions. I used the rivets supplied, I should have known better, these are the two part hollow plated rivets that you use for clothing / light leather work, adding straps etc. and they are not up to the rigours of the crotch strap and one gave way on me. I actually had some 3mm Monel rivets (a non rusting alloy) in my bits box so I have riveted it up with these. All parts remain as originally supplied apart from the rivets. As others have written, the locking post is a little long, so I found a large nylon washer to put on to pad this out and make it tighter. Also, the silicone liner has a habit of coming off a bit over the hips, but it is manageable as it does not leave the edge digging in.

The comfort is very good, I can sit at my computer desk working for a 5 hour stretch, I have driven the car, but only for 20 minute journeys so far, I have used the cross trainer for 30 minute exercises, I can sit in our comfy chairs watching TV films, I can sit on the harder more upright dining chairs. For hygiene after peeing I use a syringes to rinse out to keep things clean. Everything was looking good as I moved up towards a full 16 hours wear during the day. Last O was on the evening of the 29th Dec and I locked up on the morning of the 30th with plans to go through the night for the first time and be in 24 hour regime for the New Year. There were no problems with comfort during the night, but it was psychologically hard, just too much to handle so I had a bad night. Yesterday evening, New Years Eve my wife took possession of the keys and it went well and I got a full nights sleep, the belt was not at all uncomfortable. Morning wood was noticeable as an ache but no pulling on my balls that I get with a cage being a grower.

so I am now starting 2021 locked into a very frustrating secure full belt that is very comfortable with little reason to have it removed apart from cleaning duties. I have no idea what is in store for me regarding ongoing wearing of the belt and releases.

4. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    My experience with that Chinese Neosteel Arch knockoff is that I can't wear it for long. I get an oedema within a day, because the distance between the penis tube opening and the straight part of the penis tube is so long that my penis doesn't line up to that straight part. You need a longer-than-average penis to wear that tube comfortably.

No need to mention that every part of that belt is inferior to the original Neosteel product. The only reason why I haven't bought a Neosteel is that it's custom-made to your sizes and it's almost impossible to get them all right. They'll blame you for getting the sizes wrong and charge you extra for adaptions. That makes their products even more expensive than they already are in the price list. That's why I rather buy chinese knockoffs. As I already know beforehand that they they may not fit and that the product quality is poor, I am not disappointed when they happen to be unwearable like this one.

John likes this.
  5. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    I have the device and it costs 59 USD on alibaba although sometimes its price during christmas drops as low as like 39 USD including shipping.

In general It's the most comfortable belt I've tried and the tube length is just the right length to tease me. Despite some wielding protusions inside, they can be sanded off easily but other than that it has some serious flaws that meant I was never able to wear it for more than a day because it would cause bruises. I'll just edit the other guy's photo for now and describe the issues:
    1. Cable is relatively way too long to the length of the thick band 6. Also, 5. is way too thick and requires some aggressive hammering and clamping to permanently bend. It is also too short, even though I'm smaller than the average male.
    2. The connection from the anal opening (the ring is symmetrical) is weak and is made from cast powder. The anal opening in generall is too thin so it causes some rather annoying pinch points making sitting down uncomfortable for long periods of time if your arse isn't tight skinned. On the other hand if your arse cheeks are too muscley they can squeeze on the ring painfully and causes abbrasions.
    3. The rubber is annoying to get on and off. It's just general thin shrink rubber wrapping and tears very easily. The rubber covers both sides of the anal ring. Underneath the rubber is an extremely weak linkage. The second attatchment is proof of this as you can see it is broken in three areas, on both sides of the ring AND the base of the penis tube. I did a quick workaround in the pass by bending one of the spanner tools from an old cheaper belt that I threw out (the one that came with this belt was too thick to bend).
    4. This part sticks out too far to the rear and pressures the base underneath the penis to the point I bleed and actually have a permanent scar because of it. Be careful about wearing this device.
    7. This padlock is the generic cheap and iirc the lockpicking laywer picked it with a piece of paper or something as it only had 2 pins. It also rusts up if you shower with it very quickly so I recommend you get a generic 2cm diameter opening padlock at least. 2cm is a bit small but you can forcibly bend it around the latch to get it to fit, and it fits just nice.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice