The Protector...Chinese Neosteel Arch Knockoff

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by lokdnsteel, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Day 5 of being fully locked up and getting more comfortable, for me more comfortable than the ball trapping device. Now wearing without the silicon waist band just steel and much better and easier to shower and clean.
    One thing that I have found is peeing (obviously is sitting down only way, so no toilet seat left up or man splashing which pleases my wife) but I have found that there is always after dribble from the tube drain holes so invested in panty inners to sort that problem out. Apart from that Love it

Chaste J. and lokdnsteel like this.
  2. genericchastityusername

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Would you be willing to post some pictures/give some more info on the modifications you made?

I'm contemplating ordering one of these, but I'm nervous about fit. I wish that these ebay sellers would give better measuring instructions.

Any advice/insight/tips/experience from lokdnsteel or chastitylocked24 would be appreciated.

3. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi
    The main modification for me was to make a new wire strap riveted directly to the cock tube and the back of the waistband. I did away with the anus ring as I felt more comfortable with just the straight wire set up. I bought a 3mm black plastic coat wire and stainless steel eyelet compression ends from Ebay( these are bought from a marine store to make rigging) and measured and made the wire connection and rivited them in place. I luckerly run a workshop so have a hydraulic compression tool to compress the eyelets to the wire. Then really the only thing after that is get a D ring approx 23mm across, Ebay again which fits over the locking post to take most of the movement away when the two ends of the waist band and cock tube plate and waist band are pad Locked together. Apart from that it’s just getting the right size on the waist band and wearing it. Letting your body get a customer too it and bending it to the right shape to fit your body. Hope that makes sense ? I will put some pictures on when my wife releases me. So far (day 6) all is good i know I am wearing it as it’s a constant tightness reminder (which it should be) but not hurting, chaffing etc . So far loving the full belt experience.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  4. genericchastityusername

Local Time:
    Well, I decided to order one from honest-li. I offered $85 like someone else in this thread and it was accepted. When the offer was accepted, they sent me an email that helped me understand what kind of measurements they wanted, so that was beneficial.

I'll update when it comes.

lokdnsteel and Notouchy like this.
  5. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Please do. Happy lock up

6. susa

susa New member

Local Time:
    I decided to purchase the protector device based on these reviews, which I bought on ebay from honost-li. I received the device today and overall I feel good about it.

For shipping advice, I made the purchase in the late (and somewhat intoxicated) hours of 11 November, I sent the requested measurements early the next morning and the order was received, and I heard from honost-li that morning that it was received. The order was shipped on the 16th of November and received on 1 December, so it took about 5 days to process the order and coordinate shipping, then 15 days in transit the majority of which was spent in china itself. I can provide more details about the shipping if anyone requests. The CNPOST tracking number also worked for the USPS which took possession of the package when it arrived in Los Angeles until it was delivered via my local post office. The package arrived wrapped in a styro phome lining and then on top of that a black sheet of paper and covered all in plastic, and it looked more like a thanksgiving turkey than a box, if you will...

When I got the device unwrapped I noticed several of the previous reviews to be accurate as described. The rubber lining is extremely flimsy and comes undone easily. It took multiple attempts to put the device on. When I was putting it on, I noticed the requirement to keep the lining in place through the process as it easily came undone, and I had to grasp the sides withhout holding the outside to do this. I found the best way to put it on was to fit the device around the waist first, which held in the metal fixings, as I attempted to fit my anatomy into it and close it around my legs. The top metal piece of the "bottom strap", which is the part that the lock will attach to, was angled outward and the fixture to which it is supposed to attach is angled the opposite and that made it tough to put on for the first time, but I was able to "force it" on putting pressure on it. I might be fitting the whole device wrong, and I'll try more in the next few days.

The "crotch hole" part of the device as described doesn't line up at all. It is sitting into the scrotum area and causes moderate pain (after 4 or 5 hours), but not a lot (compared to CB3000!) but it doesn't align with the required physiological functions at all. I feel like I can still wear the device, but it digs into me a little bit in that area and doesn't serve its purpose, so ill try to replace it like the above posts described, I was able to pass urine through the tube without problems, the holes in the picture sit at the bottom once you put it on. It felt about the same at a HT device.

From a security perspective, overall, I think it's very secure. I likely could not "pull out" at all and if I could, I absolutely would not be able to put it back in while still locked.

Overall, I recommend it as a first full belt experience. I think it pretty much works as advertised and would be a good introduction before spending $1000+ on a neosteel.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  7. genericchastityusername

Local Time:
    Would you mind posting a link? I got my belt two hours ago and the loop is not going to work. I'm going to have to replace the cable as well. I was thinking to use something like this, but I don't know how well copper would work. I can't find anything similar in stainless.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-GAUGE-CO...322865&hash=item3f3eb4779b:g:KCEAAOSwE9lZruMQ

8. genericchastityusername

Local Time:
    http://www.gsproducts.co.uk/stainless-steel-wire-rope-swage-eye-terminals-eye-let/

Did you use something similar to this?

9. genericchastityusername

Local Time:
    Sorry for the third post in the row (this is the downside to the 5 minute edit time limit).

How flexible is your replacement cable? Is it as rigid as the one that came with the belt?

10. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just an update. Back in my protector Belt and slight modifications done. Still I believe worth the money and a good introduction to a full belt but engineering still has to be done by the owner. My latest is todo with the locking post which never clamps the waist/ front together tightly. Just came across a large one way clamp washer (see my Album) which I press on over the post then used the padlock really Now as a secondary lock. Very secure as in order to remove you need to cut the washer off. Works well.

11. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Thanks for your update Chastitylocked24. Great idea you have with the washer over the locking post to tighten the belt connections and remove the amount of “play” it has. Must seem more secure as well. I was trying to figure out how I was going to do this on my Protector as well. Agree that it’s a great starter belt for the money still and I don’t mind customizing it myself with a bit of ingenuity.

12. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I
    I did by getting a 17mm socket which is same diameter as the washer then using adjustable long handle pliers to squeeze the socket which cups the washer over the locking post. If that makes sense!

13. lokdnsteel

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    Your reply does make sense and thanks for posting it! I like the idea...I was starting to look at getting a thick spacer washer with a large enough diameter to fit over the belt and post securely and tight. Will post on this in a few days with my solution when I have the time to stop at my local home improvement warehouse :)

14. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is the first time I have tried this locking washer method and so far after 2 days wearing the belt the washer is solid and held everything tight. However not tried to remove it yet so not sure how easy it is to get it off while wearing the belt without doing myself an injury!!

15. lokdnsteel

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    2/12/18 Update...
    Finally have my own solution to make my Protector more of a tighter fit at the front where it all comes together. Found a spring washer...had to flatten it out a bit and stretch it out slightly but now have a perfect fitting washer in place and there is now no more wiggle. The size is perfect to fit over the 1/2” lock post. The brass padlock slips right over perfectly and snaps shut without any issues. The feel is definitely more tight and secure! Wish it came with the belt in the first place, but since it doesn’t and you want a tighter fit, this is one way to go.

Attached Files:

16. DocDaneeka

DocDaneeka New member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    New to the forums here and thinking about buying this belt. Does anyone have any experience with the split back T version of the Protector sold here?

If so, would you recommend over the cable model? Ideally looking for a model that is compatible with a strapon.

Thanks!

17. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    The protector was way more comfortable than the previous ball-trap design that I used to wear (which is kinda scrapped because of a lock failure/jam, I had to unscrew myself out of it) which you could get for like 40 bucks. The protector I got was about 90 bucks (though I didn't get it at its cheapest price, since I couldnt be bothered waiting 2 weeks for the next discount period, on average they are sold for 110 usd) and I only got it in the mail 2 weeks ago and, well, its already had a structural failure as the photo shows below.

I only have worn this about 8 times, about 5-10 hours long each. Only went to the toilet for a number 2 about twice or thrice so the anal opening ring wasn't used much, but it worked brilliantly for those situations. It was annoying to deal with in many situations. Internal structure of the tab that connects to the split ring structure seems to be sheet metal with the tips folded in for strength - which it obviously wasn't strong enough in this case, and then machined down for a smoother surface and polished.

The rear cable seems to be nothing than a double electrical cable style attachment made of steel. The screws joint sections (such as the one that split in the image below) are covered with simple electrical-tape feeling rubber straws which helps against cuts (which I am prone to getting as I have porous-category eczema)
    [​IMG]

18. Chris@1

Chris@1 Chris loved

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Hi there guys, I just received mine and I find it very comfortable, I did how ever wake up this morning and found I had pulled out off the tube, any advice?

19. Chris@1

Chris@1 Chris loved

Local Time:
    CDDA4C62-696A-4D4B-BF8C-27BAB05C9F2F.jpeg 3D6FDA55-4C06-4D94-B5D4-3AD6DA0AB76D.jpeg 70BAD55C-7E58-49C9-B452-7B9C617DBBA8.jpeg F118EBE9-DB15-470D-A2BF-8BDC391D28CE.jpeg F118EBE9-DB15-470D-A2BF-8BDC391D28CE.jpeg CDDA4C62-696A-4D4B-BF8C-27BAB05C9F2F.jpeg

John, lokdnsteel and MikeLocked like this.
  20. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    Heya everyone!
    I'm following this thread (in silence) for some time now... i wondered if any of you saw this chinese full belt, it looks like a Fancy Steel chastity knockoff . With the cable passing through, offering adjustment and an opening for No2 toilet visits... (the other anal openings broke off i saw)
    What are your thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Avenger-Male-Stainless-Steel-Chastity-Belt-Device-Fully-Adjustable-Plug/153050134617?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=44040&meid=840af32002ca4e03bf6bf79d4f81e059&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=12&sd=152738565772&itm=153050134617&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

kind regards,
    lexi

21. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Is the belt suitable to long term usage? How about sleeping is it possible to sleep in it? Would it be required to take of often?

22. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I have been playing around this belt. How do you sit in it? They way it curves, it ends up being underneath, and I am sitting on it. Thanks.

23. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    Any feedback on longer term wear? I have girls who are unhappy with their full belt or wanting to move from a ball trap device to a full belt, and I want to be able to advise them constructively.

John likes this.
  24. Slaveash

Slaveash New member

Local Time:
    i am really interested in this belt. i have been locked for 4 years now but only with ball trap devices. My keyholder now wants me in a full metal belt 24/7. i was wondering, is this belt comfortable for driving with the anal strap/anal piece that goes between your bum cheeks??? As a lorry driver i do a lot of driving/sitting.

25. lokdnsteel

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    I still use my Protector belt from time to time for short term lock ups and chastity play. For under $100 I figure it was worth purchasing. This was my first actual Chastity Belt and still am interested in purchasing a custom Neosteel Fun belt in the future. (I also have a Lori 2A on order).
    The rear thong cable is for the most part comfortable.... I don’t have any issues with this part of the belt.
    There are two things that bother me with this belt. First, the penis tube is too long and when you sit, it can become rather uncomfortable as your body weight presses down on the tube. Wish they made the tube about an inch shorter. Second, the rubber lining comes loose and exposes the edge of the metal of the waist band.
    I don’t think I could honestly recommend this belt for long-term wear. For me, it has been a worthwhile introduction to a real style Chastity Belt perfect for short term lock ups.
    When I placed my order for this, not sure if I got lucky or not but the fit was actually just about perfect. Once locked on, I really like the security of this belt! It is very restrictive. It can be a bit difficult to insert the penis into the tube. I use the stocking method and pull everything through one of the holes at the bottom to get inserted in as far as I can. This belt will provide a nice flat profile. The tube is designed to force the penis straight down and back through ones legs. I can’t get the slightest bit erect in with this locked on which I guess is the point lol!!
    Lokdnsteel

Charles3451 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice