The Power of Greed

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Jun 10, 2020.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    He'd always been greedy. As a young man he'd always wanted more - more money, more power, more sex. Especially more sex. The word enough just didn't exist in his vocabulary. It made him rich, at least in money. By the age of 23 he was a multimillionaire, owner of exclusive retreats, private jets and luxury villas in all the worlds most desirable locations. He was sought out by politicians, keen to be seen with such an aspirational figure and he used their weakness mercilessly. Across the world he had women at his beck and call, enchanted by his wealth, entranced by his possessions and every one as disposable as the last. The trail of broken hearts and shattered relationships he left in his wake encircled the world several times over yet still he wasn't satisfied. He was the ultimate greedy playboy and he loved it.

Over time, his tastes became unusual, at first seeking the thrills of light bondage buy quickly descending into the much darker, more dangerous waters far below. Driven on by his insatiable greed he sought out ever more unusual & extreme fetishes. Whips, chains, leather, rubber... all passed and were discarded but always with him in control. Never once did he consider any alternative path...

She stood, calm, tall and silent at the farthest end of the dungeon area in the secret underground club he was fond of visiting in LA. A place where the few rules that existed were more for the benefit of the venue than the patrons. A place where the rich, the famous and the powerful congregated and explored desires that outsiders would never understand. Candles flickered and cries of pleasure and pain mingled with the smell of sweat, tears, leather and sex into an intoxicating cocktail that erased inhibitions and sent libidos into overdrive. Even in the face of such wanton debauchery She stood apart, watching, weighing, deciding. A Queen among men who few dared approach lest they fall like Icarus as they melted under Her withering glare.

He watched, as he always did. Trying to think of a way to crack the enigma She presented. A woman unmoved by his power, uninterested in his wealth and unimpressed by his sexual prowess. For the first time in his life he'd encountered someone he couldn't buy, bribe or intimidate. Someone he couldn't have... and it drove him wild. He found himself visiting the club more and more often, drawn like a moth to a flame by his need to have Her. Every night he tried to catch Her eye, to strike up conversation, to get any reaction at all yet still She didn't seem to notice him. He'd never failed before yet nothing he did had any effect on Her. Night after night She'd stand there, observing, watching, analyzing as he tried harder and harder to be noticed.

He had a business trip in the morning, unavoidable. It would take him away for a month or more. Away from Her. His one failure. His nemesis. Frustrated he downed the last of his drink and slipped out of his villa. He wandered aimlessly along the beach, finishing up outside the club. He wasn't dressed, wasn't equipped but what the hell he thought, may as well take a last look. Inside he found a table and sat, alone, nursing a drink. Several women came up and asked to join him but he declined, preferring his own thoughts for once. He wasn't really paying much attention when the scent filled his nose, a rich, powerful, seductive scent he'd never smelled before. He looked up, expecting to deflect another unwanted advance and found himself gazing directly into Her eyes.

A smile played on Her ruby lips as She watched his obvious discomfort. Her long legs crossed demurely, She sat and waited as he tried to recover his composure. "I've been watching you. No, don't speak, just listen for once. You are used to getting your own way, to having everything you want, to taking whatever you desire and never being refused. I know you. You're greedy. The question is, how greedy. You want me, I've known that since you first walked in but you can't have me, not the way you want to anyway. If you want me, you're going to have to surrender the one thing you've never given up - your power. There is a door at the far end of the club beside where I normally stand. Beyond it, you will be truly powerless. That is My realm, but to enter you must be willing to surrender everything, to be stripped to the soul and laid bare before Me. You have been warned."

Before he could react She stood and walked off, Her long dress swinging behind Her as Her heels clicked away down the wooden floor. He suddenly realized he was sweating. Confused. Unsure of himself for the first time ever. His mind was at war, desire and greed fighting a losing battle with rationality. He'd never dared give up control, much less risk having it taken from him yet he ached for Her in ways he couldn't even begin to understand. He was lost... greed won. He had to have Her or he'd never be happy he told himself over and over as he stood and began to walk towards the door. He stopped just in front of it, his eyes drawn to the simple plaque affixed at eye level.

"Beyond this door there are no rules except My rules. You have been warned."

He paused, gathered his breath and stepped through the door. The room was pitch black with what little light there was seeping in through the rapidly closing door behind him. It closed completely, plunging him into absolute darkness as a searing pain exploded through his back and he pitched forward, helplessly onto the floor. Disoriented he tried to move but his limbs wouldn't respond. He knew he'd been tasered yet there was nothing he could do... She was in control now. He smelled Her perfume as She quickly stripped off his clothes, leaving him completely naked. With strength he'd never have suspected She hauled him up onto a stirrup chair and strapped his naked body down. His legs were lifted and strapped into the stirrups, exposing him. As feeling returned to his limbs She dropped the bottom panel of the chair, leaving him helplessly exposed from the waist down.

"You are a playboy. A greedy, evil, playboy. Well, your greed has brought you here...."

She walked up between his spread legs and expertly thrust the strap-on deep into his virgin ass. He cried out in surprise as much as pain when She began to thrust deep and hard into him. She never gave him time to adjust, varying the rhythm and depth of the strokes to keep him constantly confused as She viciously fucked his ass until he was nothing but a writhing mess of cum-stained, gasping flesh. Smiling She finished with an extra hard thrust that drew an involuntary cry from his lips as the last drops of cum were forced from his body. He just lay there, spent.

She slowly released the straps, helping him to his feet and showing him to the shower in the far corner of the room. Warm water washed away the sweat and cum but not the feelings. Not the helplessness. Not the acceptance. He stepped out of the shower and faced his Nemesis once more. She held in one hand a shining steel belt with a sleek control pack built into the lock mechanism. In the other, the taser.

"This is for you. I'm hoping you will put it on..." He didn't hesitate. In seconds he'd secured the belt around his waist and was watching as She pulled the crotch band up, encasing his cock and balls in steel. The locking mechanism clicked and a soft red glow came from behind it. "Good. As you've guessed that's a chastity belt but it's not an ordinary chastity belt. Inside that cage are two electrodes. If you displease me, I can use them to correct your mistake..." A bolt of white-hot pain shot through his balls as She spoke, doubling him over in pain. "Please Miss... stop.. Please!"

She smiled again and the pain stopped. "Just in case you are tempted to try to remove it, you should know that it's fitted with anti-tampering circuits. Try to take it off without permission and it'll literally fry your balls. You wanted me, well, now you have me, like it or not..."

She leaned in and kissed him, full on the lips. "Now, off you go.... When I think you're ready for the next lesson I'll send for you.".

Outside, he felt the belt tight around his waist, his cock no longer his own. His head was spinning with desire, arousal, fear, loss and freedom. He smiled, free from greed for the first time in his life.....

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Can hardly wait to see where this goes! I'm betting it's not where he expects!

3. mboundinchastity

Retired Firefighter
    Carnesville, GA
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Good story so far.

mboundinchastity

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Wonderful start. Waiting on pins for more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice