The Pizza Guy

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Tails, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    Hi Everyone,

My Mistress has asked me to post a story that i am currently writing. It is still a working progress and will probaly need to go back a re-write a few things but, here it is in its raw form. THe story has a hint of forced Bi in it but with no real Bi action going on just the threat of it. This is my first writing so be kind. I will try to upload the rest of the chapters as i write them if you guys ike what you read. Sorry in advance as this was suppose to be a short story but is continuing to grow.

Chapter 1: Backing out

As I walked from the kitchen with a cup of freshly brewed expresso and small chocolate treat, the now familiar sound of heels echoed through the house. I tried hard to steady my shaking hands, for I knew the news I was about to break to my mistress would not be taken lightly. Mistress was enjoying her morning ritual of relaxing in her plush chair that overlooked the backyard, whilst scrolling through her phone catching up on the latest news. Placing the coffee and treat down on the small side table, a brief sideways glance was the only acknowledgement of the service I had just completed. Moving into my required position to the left of my mistress with arms crossed behind my back I watched the coffee settle into the cup. Taking a deep breath, looking straight into the backyard I announced “I can’t do this, please don’t make me do this”!... Keeping my head straight with a concerned look on my face I waited for her reaction. Mistress took a minute to process what had just been said, breaking her attention from her phone she looked at me and said “can’t do what sweetie?”. Turning to look mistress in the eyes I elaborated on my statement “I’m sorry Mistress, I know you have put a lot of time into training me to be a better man and have been looking forward to this for a long time but, please don’t make me have sex with Ben”. Visibly annoyed, with two words she crushed my pitiful hope that this conversation would be over. “WALL. NOW!” was the only thing she said as she returned to phone.

Knowing better than to hesitate, I curtsied while saying “yes mistress” and hurried out to the room. The sound of mistress taking a sip of her coffee was the last thing I heard as I walked through the doorway.

My legs felt weak, keeping a firm grip of the handrail while navigating the stairs in my heels I headed down to the basement. We had spent thousands converting it into a kinksters dream play room with almost every toy and piece of equipment imaginable. I headed over to the bench and began to remove my clothing. Dress first, then stockings and garter belt, and finally my bra and panties. The only thing I was permitted to wear whenever being secured to the wall was my chastity cage (which I could never remove) and my corset. Once everything was placed neatly on the bench, I looked over to “the wall”. While the wall was prefect for any bondage scene, it was mainly used for changing out my chastity cages, time outs or any negations needed, always placing me in a position of less power. It consisted of a number of hinged metal bands designed to restrain a person to the wall completely immobilising them. Straps were placed at the ankles, below the knee (keeping the legs spread), high up on the thigh, around the waist, across the chest, around the neck, over the forehead, above the elbows and of course around each wrist. There was even an option for one to go over my mouth should a gag be in order. Each strap was self-closing with a spring and would lock in place with an electro magnet. Once locked in, no movement was possible and release could only come via a set timer, remote unlocking from mistress’s phone or a small button on the side of the wall. To lock myself to the wall I first had to test if my corset would fit in the waist strap which had slowly been reduced in size as my waist training progressed. I guess I was a little easy on myself this morning, finding that strap to be slightly smaller than my current waist size. After tightening my corset to the right measurement, I pressed the button to the side which gave me exactly 2 minutes to place myself behind all the restraints before the magnets would engage and opening them would be impossible. Holding myself in place I waited for the small audible click as the magnets turned on. All I could now is relax into my bonds knowing I would be held firmly against the wall until mistress sees fit to release me.

2. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    Chapter 2: How it all began.

While firmly attached to the wall I began to reflect on my journey into forced womanhood that started so long ago…

I knew I was meant to be with her for the rest of my life we first kissed back in high school. She was the most beautiful person I have ever met, and after spending time with her in pastoral class it became clear we both shared a passion that was a rarity in the crowd around us. Although we never dated in high school, I longed to be with her. Always watching from the side as she dated others, hoping that one day she will be mine. As the final semester of year twelve broke I knew this could be my last chance to keep her in my life. I ask her to the formal dance and to much relief she said yes. We shared a special bond that night, no sex just holding each other close, hoping that this is exactly what the other wanted.

After high school we made it official and started dating and eventually moved in together. Our passion grew and so did our love of kink. I was one of the lucky ones, truly being comfortable sharing everything with my partner, I shared my love for women’s clothing early on and it regularly found its way into our kinky scenes. She always loved to push my limits.

Our life seemed perfect, however there was always an underlying aspect that that would rear its ugly head from time to time. An argument that neither of us could find common ground on. Women’s equal rights and the problems women have faced since the dawn and time and are still facing today. Looking back, I think the fact that growing up in a household with a father that did everything he could to help his much-loved wife and I was such a pro egalitarian myself. Spending my life making sure everything in our house was equal. I found it hard to believe that such inequality existed in modern society. Whenever this topic would show itself, it would always end with each of us feeling unheard and annoyed at the other.

One day some 3 or so years ago, it came to haunt us once again. While I am not sure exactly how it started, I said something that hurt my wife to the core. The usual silence between us followed for at least a week. She came to me one day expressing the hurt she feels every time this ugly monster shows its face. Wanting to fix this problem once and for all she came up with a plan, something that would change our lives for the better. Keeping her cards close to her chest, and still openly hurt, she gave me a task. “In order for us to fix this problem, I have come up with a plan… I will need you to make me something.” She asked. “I need to design and make the best, most secure chastity device you could ever imagine”. Even though chastity play was nothing new to us, in fact we had several devices, I was still a little off put but by her request. “I know this might be a left of field, but we have never played down the centre anyway” she said with a slight smile on her face. “We have tried too many devices, none of which have worked out, I need you to fix the problem and I know you can do it” ... “Right now, I still don’t think I can talk to you, I am still hurt by what you said and it will take some time for this hurt to go away” she said with sorrow in her voice. “Take this time to obsess over your creation, if I do not see you for months, so be it. We both need this time apart and I know we will be better for it in the end, I will be moving out the main bedroom and staying in the guestroom. This will be my space for the time being, please grant me my privacy and do not enter it.” With that she left the room and we did not see each other till we sat down for dinner.

Worried that could be the end of us and over something that really, both of us had the same views on just coming from different directions, I set about my task. Many sleepless nights followed, 2 months passed and it was finally finished. Happy with my creation I presented it to her. The device consisted of the primary part which once locked onto the penis head would then allowed for different arrangements, including different cages. The main part of the device came in two parts. The first was a small cage which resembled the head of the penis and fit snugly under the glands and had a short 10mm sound that went down the urethral hole and was locked in place with a pin from my P.A piercing. This by itself would not stop unwanted access to the penis nor would it prevent orgasms and only served as the main anchor for the different attachments that could lock to it. The first and would be most commonly used was a simple cage with no base ring. Although it would not stop full erections, it did prevent orgasm. The next was much the same however it had a base ring keeping everything tight and small, when fitted both orgasms and erections are out of the question. The third was not like the others and would only be worn to pleasure mistress. It was a long hollow sleeve that would fit my entire erection in it and would act as a barrier between my cock and the warm embrace of my wife pussy. I could fuck her all night long and wouldn’t feel a thing yet she could have orgasm after orgasm while still leaving me frustrated and unfulfilled. Getting carried away with designing the ultimate chastity system and forgetting that its intended use was for myself. The final piece and one that I now regret making was like no other on the market. It not only controlled the penis, it controlled the mind. Its so simple yet the most devious creation I have ever come up with. It basically locked onto the main cage but only had four small bars that would run down parallel to the main units however, a row of sharp spikes run down the inside of each. Running in between each of the spiked bars were a set of bars made of spring steel. Their purpose was to hold the head of the penis away from the spikes with just enough force when flaccid however, any inkling of an erection would overcome the spring bars allowing the peins to press hard into the spikes. This meant it could be worn long term, 24/7 without the spikes causing any perminate damage. With this item fitted, the wearer must remain pure of thought as any form of arousal would lead to extreme pain.

After showing my work to my wife how everything worked, she was ecstatic. “I knew you could do it, and as always, you go above and beyond” she said with a wicked smile. “It’s time to start the next phase of our relationship repair… go have a shower and get dressed, we are off to the shops”.

Returning home from the shops, I remember feeling so confused. A full body wax from neck to toe and everything in between was about as far away from anything I was expecting. I was then told to have another shower and clean to make sure there was no remaining wax or chemicals. The moment I first saw myself in the mirror is still so vivid in my memory. Walking into the bathroom I was shocked at what I saw, with all my hair removed I felt so exposed, so vulnerable and most of all suddenly so conscious about my body. With no coverings to hide the details, every scar, bump, every mole and every roll stood out. I spend the 15 minutes examining my imperfections lost in what was never even a concern before. “Are you alright in there”? my wife yelled out, breaking me for my criticism. “Just jumping in now” I replied. With one final glance and disapproved look I hoped in the shower for the second time.

Leaving the bathroom wife my was waiting and directed straight to the play room. Waiting naked and exposed she entered the room with nothing but a bra and my chastity cage. She handed me the main part of the cage to put on and took a seat while she watched the installation tentatively. Once everything was locked in place, I looked up at her for more direction. She stood up, bra hanging off one finger she walked up to me and said “put this on and lock yourself to the wall; I’ll be back”. She handed the bra and walked off. Confused I inspected the bra, it wasn’t one of my own, it was huge. Size D the other wired thing it was a maternity bra. Shrugging my shoulder and now more intrigued to see where this was going, I put it on and locked myself to the wall. Pinned to the wall she returned with a package, it was hard to see what it was with my head held firmly in place, forced to look directly ahead. She grabbed a trolley and place the package along with the cages and wheeled it over to me. Looking me straight in the eyes she said. “there is no way you are ready for this but your life is about to change dramatically for the foreseeable future”. I felt the blood rush from my face as panic set in.

Disappearing from view I heard her pick something up from the trolley and flinched as she grasped my penis. Quickly she attached the spiked device to my caged cock. Knowing she had to get it locked on before I got hard, even the slightest touch from my wife would have me growing in my pants. As my cock grew, pressing into the spikes I hissed through my teeth trying to work through the pain. I would have collapsed to the floor if it wasn’t for my restraints. My erection was short lived and my wife could not be happier. “ Oh, this will work nicely” she said as I was trying to catch my breath. “Next step” she said as she unclipped the panels of my bra. Undoing the beads to my nipple rings she, was lost in the task at hand. While she fiddled with the packaging, I tried to get a better look, but everything was out of my line of sight. Starting with my left nipple she removed the bar and replaced it with another. Picking up whatever was on the trolley her attention reverted back to my nipple more fiddling, then I felt her press something cold and rubber like to my chest and held it there for quite some time. Satisfied with the duration, she re-clipped the panel to my bra ensuring that the item was supported during the whole process. She repeated the same process to my right side.

Returning back to her chair, she sat down and let out a big breath as if she had just finished a mammoth task. “Ok, you ready to learn what is to become of you”? she asked rhetorically, yet still waited for an answer. “um, yes, its been on my mind” I answered in a humours tone. “Then lets begin”.

“We both know we have some underlying issues in our relationship and while we both love each other more than life itself, we cannot and I will not go on with your misogynistic views of women”. “What I am not a misogynist” I interrupted with anger in my voice. “you will do well not to interrupt me when I am speaking” She paused for a moment then started again. “Your misogynistic views on women must stop. While I see you almost perfect in every other way this one thing HAS to change”. “you have hurt me so much over the years, always feeling that women are to blame and yet, even after all that you still wanted to play dress ups when we have a play. I hated you for that. Our last fight on the matter brought me to a point that I could no longer look at you that way and was prepared to put a stop to the whole thing even though I enjoy feminising you so much when we are intimate. I hated you for taking that away from me, from us. But then I thought, why, why should I stop this. And then it hit me I don’t need too. If you hate women so much and think that there are at fault, then why do you try walking in their shoes for a while and she if you come to the same conclusion”. My eyes widened as they darted to my right trying to get a better view of her in my peripherals. “So, here’s how things are going to go.”

“Going forward I will be seen as the “man of the house”” she said whilst gesturing the typical air quotes. “You missy, will be my wife. This is my house, that I have provided for you to live in. All major decisions will be made by me, I am happy to hear your respectful input, but ultimately all final decisions will be mine, period. Is that understood?” she questioned. I didn’t know what to say, I was still in shock. “Is that understood?” she questioned again. “this is not fair” I said with reluctance. “too bad, my house, my rules” she fired back. “As you know my business has taken off and we no longer require your salary for us to survive. As of Monday, you will quit your job” WHAT! I cant quit my job” I interrupted. Immediately she rose from her chair, stormed over and slapped me hard across the face. Being so well restrained I was unable to protect myself or turn my head to lessen the blow, feeling the full force of the slap I was shocked she would hit me so hard in anger. Just stood their pinned to the wall wide eyed not daring to say another word. She looked me directly in the eyes, finger pointing to my face “don’t you dare be so disrespectful and interrupt me like that again or the next one will be across your balls”. Returning to her chair she calmly started again. “As I was saying and I will be responsible for providing for us both. You will be responsible for keeping everything in this house in order including all wifely duties such as the cleaning, cooking and laundry, and to see that all my wishes are met. You will make me feel like a queen in this house always going out of your way to please me.” She paused, waiting for rebellion. I kept my mouth shut.

“If you so happen to get all your chores done and somehow have some free time during the day, you will act as my personal brokers assistant. The going rate for the average male, working part time in this field is $30k a year. Allowing for the current gender pay gap of 20%, that brings your salary to $28K p.a. After tax you will be left with roughly $25k a year. How does that sound?” she asked. Confident it was my turn to speak I responded with one word “unfair”. “It is, isn’t it” she replied. “And until we see that gap close, I’m afraid that’s all your worth”.

“Seeing as you are now my wife, you will no longer be seen as a man in my house, with one exception, which I will explain later. You will now only be referred to as a female. I have taken the liberty of choosing a new name for you... Sandra, or Sandi for short. I hope you like it”. She said with a smirk. “while we are discussing how we will address each other going forward. You will address me as Mistress, Understood?” “Yes” I replied. “Yes what, Sandra?” she quired. Humiliated I responded correctly “yes, Mistress”. Happy with my response she praised me “good girl”.

She continued. “You will no longer dress as a man” she said, pausing to let that sink in. “Once I leave this room, I will be gathering all your male clothes and underwear, bar a few pieces for public appearances, and I will be taking them to the tip. Any payouts you receive from quitting your job will be spent on new wardrobe for yourself. Your new salary will be spent on adding to your wardrobe, along with any household items you may need. I expect you to be constantly on the lookout for new clothing items that I might like to see you in and all purchases must be approved by me. We can’t have you trying to be too manly in my house. Given that you will not be permitted a bank account, trying to cheat this arrangement and will not be possible.”

“Next. You will be locked 24/7 in a chastity device of my choosing. For now, the spikes will remain on for at least the next couple of weeks. This will serve two purposes. The first being I need something to motivate you not to rebel. You have already discovered the pain your lovely creation can cause and I am sure you will want to rid yourself of it as soon as possible. Know this! If you misbehave, it’s not coming off and, it will be put right back on if you get any silly ideas down the track. Understood?” Feeling defeated, all I could do was reply “yes Mistress”. The second reason is, it will keep your mind pure, right now I know how much you love women’s underwear and you can’t help but get yourself hard. I am here to tell you as a female getting dressed, its nothing to be aroused about. The quicker you learn these two things and submit the quicker you can get yourself into a more comfortable cage.

“Now, let’s talk about sex for a moment shall we.” This made me pay extra attention. “Since I have locked your dick up, it is no longer yours. It will only be referred to as “my penis”. You are no longer permitted to touch it directly nor will you ever play with it again. In fact, it will never be stroked by another hand or feel the inside of my pussy again. I am going to train you to cum like a girl.” I felt the blood rush from my face, I felt giddy. She can’t be serious… can she? I can’t live without my dick there no way this can happen. I thought to myself. Mistress elaborated “with the loss of your dick you are going to just accept that your rear will be your new source of pleasure. Now I know there are many negative connotations that come with that as a man, but you will have to let go of them and be comfortable with this new arrangement otherwise our sexual interactions will begin to feel hollow and one sided. If you think this is unfair, just remember many women face the same negative feelings about sex and because of this never get to experience the joys of orgasm.” Just think of how they feel going their whole lives being fucked by their partner and never coming, and what’s worse, feel they have to fake it just to make their man happy.” She paused to let me think of what she had just said. I thought about it for a second and tried to shake my head. “Whats up sweety?” she asked. “there is no way I could cum like that, please don’t take my dick from me.” I begged. “Don’t worry Sandi with that little thing between your legs locked safely away, your need to cum will grow and soon enough you will do anything to make that happen. You’ll push all those bad feelings down far away out of your mind, all your barriers will melt away and when it finally does happen, you will want more, your hormones will make you crave it.” She said. “Then you will have another hurdle that many of us women have to overcome… The slut factor.” She said, pausing once again as I scrunched up my face in confusion. Women that want sex are shamed for it and have to find ways to seduce their man without looking like a slut and let me tell you, as humiliating as it will be for you, you’re going to beg for it.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone and an evil grin on her face. She had me bet, I knew all of this was probably true, but I just couldn’t imagine myself begging for it. Oh how wrong I was, I don’t think there is anything more humiliating, being forced to become a girl, and to have to seduce your wife to fuck you like one just to get off.

“There are just two more things I need to address. Ill start with the hard one and finish one something that you can at least look forward to, and believe me I will too.” Mistress said with a smile and a glimmer of hope in her eye.

I waited for to continue. “Now you’re probably wondering what I have just stuck to your chest.” “Ah yeah” I replied. “Is that how you think you should talk to your mistress? Why don’t you try again?” “Sorry mistress, yes, I have been trying to work out what you were doing since you started. Please tell me” I asked. “That’s better Sandra, see you will learn how this works over time.” “While you were coming up with your creations, I thought to myself. What is something that all man loves that and that can be a burden to women? Something that will help you become Sandi yet still give you a better understanding of the thing’s women have to deal with… Breasts, big ones.” My mouth dropped, “you gave me big tits?” I asked. “oh it gets better” she said. “I spent a lot of money on your new breasts, so I hope you like them. What you have on your cheats is the finest prosthetics money can buy, they are made for women who have gone through breast cancer and have had to have them removed. Of course, I added my little twist just to help spice things up.” “I hated the fact that with these attached I would lose access to your nipples, so, I have added a metal strip that is locked onto the bars of your nipple rings. The strip runs through the prosthetic and attaches to the nipple rings of your new breasts. That way I can tug and twist all I like and you get to feel it all. Another advantage is without the key they aren’t coming off, the glue is only there to take some of the weight off your real nipples when your new breasts aren’t being supported by something. Speaking of which, I would suggest wearing a bra at all times, without support I would imagine your nipples will get quite sore with those big girls bouncing around so much.” She said laughing “don’t worry, you will get use to them.” She added, basking in her devious work. My head was swirling I didn’t know what to say, my only hope was the last thing could make this all worth it. “Please don’t to this to me, I’m sorry” was all I could say. “I’ll change” I begged. “Oh, its happening Sandra, in fact, it’s already done.”

“As I mentioned earlier, there is a silver lining in all this.. Well its maybe not the best thing but its something for you to look forward to at least. Date nights! Date nights will be your opportunity to show me how much you have grown in your perspectives to women and how they should be treated. This will be the only time in our relationship going forward where you will be permitted to try and act like a real man should. One that respects wife and women in general. You will be permitted to dress as a man on the outside at least. Under that masculine outfit though, you will still be in the most feminine attire we can imagine. I quite like the juxtaposition really. In fact, I think it even turns me on a little. You trying to be a man, yet underneath your mistress has you hairless and covered in lace. You will always be forced fem’d in some way, a reminder that I am always still in charge. She said with a seductive look on her face. I could tell she was a little drunk with her new found power over me.

“But, in any case the silver lining is that for a couple of hours a month, you can look it the mirror and see a man looking back and at least hope that this will be the month that you can finally prove that you are the man I want you to be.” She paused.

“Let’s face it your no Fabio, and that’s ok most men aren’t. But for you, know that is the only way out of this mess you have found yourself in. I would suggest with any free time you have, you do some research on the art of seduction, how to court a woman, and try to learn all the other gentlemanly things that should be done by the male to prove to his that his partner that they are the most important thing to him in the world.” She paused again.

This is your ticket to freedom, a ticket back to manliness. She said mockingly with her arms up like she was showing off her biceps.

But for now, you are still a long, long way from ever being close to that point. So for now I will leave you here to thing about all that has just been said and as the glue sets you can start thinking about how you are going to act going forward in your new life. Are you going to fight this? Or just accept that this is happening and let your mistress take you on a journey of discovery on how to be that best person you can be.”

With that she rose from her chair, wheeled over a full length mirror in front of me, gave me a kiss on the forehead and closed the door behind her.

I was left in silence, staring at myself in the mirror. Hairless, exposed and completely broken.

Lisa4343, tiruh811, rhodry04 and 3 others like this.
  3. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Very exciting to start!! Straight fire :D

4. denied_one

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    Well that escalated quickly.... shit!

Sounds fantastic @Tails ! Not bad 'tall for a first time penning!! Let's have some moreeeeeee

5. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Hi there @ Tails,
    Waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.
    Excellent start.

Tails likes this.
  6. Natasha1984

Natasha1984 Active member

Local Time:
    @Tails you might have to release the other 10 chapters :)

denied_one likes this.
  7. Natasha1984

Local Time:
    @Tails also very nice to remince about where it all began. I still remember the look we exchanged in class when we both realised that not only were we keen on each other, but we were both kinky. So glad life turned out the way it did for us my love.

8. denied_one

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    Yes please!!

Tails and Natasha1984 like this.
  9. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    Agree my love. All the greatest thing that have happened, all the pleasures I have had in my life you have been there right next to me (and sometime behind me ). I love you so much mwah. I know I may never win the lottery because I have used up all my luck finding you.

Natasha1984 likes this.
  10. Natasha1984

Local Time:
    Ohhhh I love this. Look at us using this platform to flirt and express our love ❤️ There must be people reading thinking we should move our conversations off line lol.

By the way, the forum has asked for more. You are going to have to release the next chapter. I'll allow 24 hours to tidy it up.

11. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    OMG Ms Natasha and tails,

Your story is amazing and you sound so happy and in love. I serve my beautiful Goddess Claire and live in the hope that she explores our FLR further as the months pass.

Life is a wonderful journey for us all…..

Natasha1984 and Tails like this.
  12. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    Hi all,

Sorry, running a litle late with the posting. I hope its not too full on. Enjoy.

13. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    Chapter 3: Negotiation

The sound of a turning door handle broke me from daydream and I am met with the familiar figure staring back at me in the full-length mirror. But I looked slimmer, toned and wearing a corset? Confused for a moment, I couldn’t work out was going on until I caught my mistress eyes, and it all came back. Fuck! This is not then, this is now! I’m attached to this wall because I told mistress I didn’t want to fuck Ben. We don’t play like this. What the fuck! What has my life become? How am I going to get out of this?

Mistress snapped me from my thoughts. “Well,”? She said, looking me straight in the eyes, her brow’s raised high on her forehead. I looked back in silence; I didn’t know where to even start. Breaking the silence, Mistress elaborated “Well, missy what do you have to say for yourself? Ben isn’t good enough for you? She asked mockingly, knowing full well that is not why I was backing out.

Trying to negotiate with mistress whist being bound to the wall like this is never easy, I can only look forward and eye make eye contact when she permits it. Unable to even see her as she paced around the room, I thought… Well, it’s now or never. Taking a deep breath I pleaded my case. “Please Mistress, I beg you, please don’t make me sleep with Ben. I don’t want to have sex with a guy.” I pleaded. “Oh come, come now Sandi” Mistress interrupted. “We both know this is an essential part of your training to know what it’s like to be a woman.” Mistress stated in a matter-of-fact tone. “We need this, you need this, and most of all I need this”. YOU lets face it, are a submissive man and need direction, you need to be controlled, owned by someone. And me? I need a submissive little slut like you to train, to mold, and to force into situations you may not like, but in the end we both know its for the best for both of us. Its what we are.” But I don’t want to suck a guy’s cock” I reiterated. “I know you don’t sweetie, it’s what I want, and THAT’S what its all about. Wouldn’t you agree? Hmm? “Yes, Mistress it is… but its hard. I don’t want this.” I just wanted to turn my head so I could look at her with my puppy dog eyes. “I know it’s hard sweetie, its not supposed to be easy. I just wish you told me this a little early than today.”

Mistress paused and thought to herself. “This is my fault. You simply weren’t ready for this.” She said as she walked back into my view. Looking me straight in the eyes Mistress asked the following questions. “You don’t want Ben to fuck you in the arse?” “No” I answered, while involuntarily shaking my head, which did nothing but press against the metal bar holding my head in position. “You don’t want to suck Ben’s cock?” “No” I answered, with pouted lips. “No kissing?” “No” I answered, in a firmer tone, trying to end the questions. “Well can he at least touch you? She said with a scrunched-up face. “Well, I don’t want him wanking me” I responded. “All right no wanking”. She responded, like the hard questions are over and my limits are set. “sooo, no wanking him then?” She said with a little smirk on her face, trying to lightening the mood. I tried to tilt me head as if to say really? Mistress could see my dilemma but knew what I was trying to say.

Mistress paused for a moment, running through the whole situation in her head and nodding as thoughts of what to do next popped into her mind. “I’ll be back” she said, as she walked to the door and before leaving, she said the usual “don’t go anywhere” closing the door behind her.

Mistress was only gone a few minutes before returning. After closing the door behind her she walked directly over to me and kneeled down disappearing from my view. “After some consideration, here is what is going to happen.” “We have worked hard over the last 3 months getting you ready for Ben.”

“When we started this little side venture, I thought it was necessary you learn what it’s like to put yourself through the humiliation of trying to seduce a man as a female. Having to doll yourself up just to get his attention, then continue to sexualise yourself just to keep him there.” Mistress said as I could hear her taking off her necklace holding my key. “So, we are going to enjoy a weekly female date night, where you will have the week to study how to dress and act to attract a man. Then on Friday date night you get to put it all into practice. I must admit it was fun watching you put on a show for me. Picking your outfit and getting all dolled up, trying to flirt as a female and if you were good and really got me going, you were awarded the prize of sucking my strap on while you watched me orgasm from my Hitachi. Just what every girl wants at the end of her date.” Mistress stated sarcastically as she put the key into the lock but didn’t turn the key.

“Your weekly studies on how to seduce your man have come along way and you have proven that on your weekly female date nights. But I think the problem lies with the fact that you are still somehow holding onto that last little bit of man hood you think you still have and this is where goes wrong.” Mistress paused for a moment to let me process or add suspense to where she was going. She continued as she began to slowly turn the key. “So, from now on all male date nights are off the table”. “What!” I interrupted, “please don’t take that away from me” I begged. Mistress stood up and slapped me hard across the face. “Don’t you dare interrupt me” she said with a finger in my face and a stern look in her eyes. “What has gotten into you lately? Until you learn to see yourself truly as a woman you will always have reservations of letting a man fuck you. That is going to change missy.” Mistress knelt down once again to continue what she was doing. “You have wasted a lot of time still thinking like a man and I am going to change that for you”. I could fell her remove the top half of my cage and I started to wonder what she was doing. “No more naughty thoughts for you Sandi, I am going to rid you of your perverted male mind and you will remain pure for at least the next 3 months” She pause for a moment as I heard her pick something up. “And, it will be longer if you don’t get yourself into line.” With that I could feel her install the spikes to my cage. I wanted to scream out stop but I knew it would only make things worse from me. “Once she had locked them on, she stood up like she had just completed a pile of work and let out a little huff. “It’s been a while since I have gotten to use these on you… I have forgotten how much fun they are… Well for me anyway.” Mistress Chuckled.

“So”. Pausing again as if to get my attention. “Moving forward I think we turn everything up a notch. Date nights are going to be turn right up, you’re going to be practically begging for cock. I think its time you learn what its like to become more of… how do I put this lightly.” She paused again. “A Slut, a downright bimbo slut.”

“And speaking of slut, I think its time you really show a man just how much you appreciate him. You’re going to learn to deep throat and I am taking and I mean taking it all down so his balls are in your mouth. I think 3 times a day should help get those gag reflexes to relax. You’ll be licking balls with a cock in your throat in no time”.

“And what is a bimbo slut worth if she can’t take whatever ever is shoved her way. I know I said I would never stretch that little asshole of yours past where I keep it today. But we are going to take you up a couple of sizes. We will start you on your punishment plug size and work up from there. Think coke cans my dear.” Mistress was on a roll and as my eyes widened, I didn’t dare so a word. Nothing could stop her and any form of back chat now would only result in more pain for me.

“O and by the way I am so glad I brought that fucking machine for your birthday last year, coz there is now way I could give you the amount of fucking you’re about to receive. The next 3 months are going to be tough on you my dear. But you will be stronger for it.”

I was fucked, there is no way I can take all this on, there is no way I could take a round of fucking after a day of being stretched. “Broken and knowing better, all I could respond with is “Yes Mistress, thank you for continuing my training.” With a smile on her face Mistress kissed me on the lips and said “good girl”.

“Now, I am going to set the timer for 10mins to give you sometime to let all this sink in. There is no need to get all dress again we need to have a shower and start our day. I know your breast can be a bit of a handful so you can put your bra and panties back on and meet me in the bathroom. I guess I’ll have to run my own bath today.”

Mistress and set the timer she headed for the door. As she opened it, she looked and said “now all I have to do is work out what I am going to do with you while I fuck Ben tonight.” “What?” I questioned. Thinking this whole thing would be called off. “O baby, you didn’t think I was going to call the whole thing off, did you?” “No Sandi, I haven’t been fucked by a real man in such a long time and I am sure as hell not going to be punished for you lack of commitment. Ben is going to fuck me hard tonight sweetie and I am going to love every minute of it. I just need to work out how I can make this as uncomfortable for you as I can.” Mistress stopped herself again as she was crossing the threshold of the door way to leave me with one final statement which made the blood run from my face. “I have been looking forward to this for a long time Sandi, and things are getting interesting. Be prepared for a rough night, you’re in for on hell of a show.” And with that she closed the door behind her and I was left in an empty room staring back at my half naked self.

rhodry04, tiruh811 and Natasha1984 like this.
  14. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    @denied_one , @Claire’s good boy, @Rimmer69

Thanks for your kind words.

I am wrinting this fictional story for my wife/KH and wasnt supposed to be posted anywhere, I guess Mistress had different ideas. The plot came about after a shot conversation we had about the guy that served my wife at the local pizzaria. She thought he was cute and wanted to bring him home for some fun with us both. We have never cucked before or really want to but she thought it would be hot to watch him fuck me. I am not gay or bi and have no intension of doing so. This story was sort of a compromise to her fanatsy lol.

denied_one and Rimmer69 like this.
  15. Rimmer69

Merseyside
    Local Time:
    It's a fantastic read, loving the way you have wrote it, it's just like you have expressed it, carry on the good work :)

16. denied_one

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    Your welcome, and we are familiar here with such a fantasy, pretty much same set up as you @Tails . Can't wait to read the next chapter, and all of it, for that matter. Thank you Ms @Natasha1984 for having Tails post his hot hot novel!!

17. denied_one

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    Gripping! Leaves the reader hanging, as it should! Fantastic job. Please Ms @Natasha1984 , could you let us have chapter 4?!

18. denied_one

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    If I were granted permission to rephrase this request, it would say "May we Please have Chapter 4, Ms @Natasha1984 ?

I clearly wasn't thinking with the proper....umm ..mentality, my apologies!

19. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    Hi Everyone,

I will post the next two chapters to the story but, it might be a while after that as i only have bullet points for the next one.

denied_one and Rimmer69 like this.
  20. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    Chapter 4: Getting Ready:

By the time I was freed from my restraints and returned upstairs, Mistress had already run her bath and was adding in some bath salts. Bath time is a common occurrence is this house with myself normally dress in a latex maid’s uniform to not only signify that I am there to serve but the latex is a great material due to the fact it was water proof and getting it wet isn’t an issue. This time however, my bra, panties and corset will be the only modesty I am given.

“There you are. I was beginning to think the wall didn’t want to let you go” Mistress said in a jokingly tone. “you’re just in time, be a dear and help me into the bath” and with that Mistress let her dressing gown fall off her shoulders and drop to the floor, exposing her beautiful body. It never ceases to amaze me how lucky I am to have found such a beautiful Mistress and as usual I was left stunned by her beauty. Her long brown hair flowing down over her shoulders and down her back. The two little dimples just above her perfect, perky arse. I just wanted to push my face into it. (lol clearly, I still think like a man). As she turned to me, my eyes ran back up her body to find some of her hair just covering her breasts. The tips of her hair caressing her nipples. Forgetting my current predicament, I got lost in body, thinking all sorts of naughty things I want to do to her. I starting to grow in my cage, but instantly was punished for my perverted mind. The spikes dug in hard and almost dropped me to me knees. Bringing back to the present, I looked Mistress straight in the eyes, as if to say fuck, I already fucked up and this is going to hurt. I could see Mistress wasn’t impressed and was standing there with a look on her face as if to say, you right? I am waiting. “Serves you right” you’re here to serve, and I am not your entertainment. I am starting to think you should have been put into those spikes a lot sooner.” I tried to walk over to her, fighting the pain I was in. I didn’t want to fail her, raising my hand to help her into the bath with a pained look on my face, she pulled her hand away from me saying. “No, compose yourself. This is a risky task and I need your full attention. Get those naughty thoughts out of your head and settle down.” I closed my eyes and tried to think of as many unsexy thoughts as I could trying not to keep my Mistress waiting. As this pain subsided, I took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled. Opening my eyes again I was meet with Mistress’s beauty again and had to look at the ceiling. Don’t look at her body, you’re here to serve, you’re HERE to serve. I thought to myself. Raising my hand, I looked her in the eye as if to say I got this and Mistress gave me her hand so I could help her into the bath.

“You can start with my legs Sandi; don’t you miss a hair.” “Yes Mistress” I replied. This was going to be a hard task to complete while in the spikes. Shaving my Mistress’s legs is usually one of the most arousing things I am permitted to do. As I lathered up some soap in my hands, I become frustrated that I wouldn’t be able to enjoy this as much as I usually do. Starting with her left leg, I slowly ran my hands over her slender leg trying to admire her beauty whilst keeping my mind under control. One of the good things about being her maid was the fact I got to get so close to her body, whether it is to wash her or to aid in dressing her the sheer sight of her was always a treat. Picking up her razor I began to slowly and accurately as I could run it up her leg, watching as the razor wipes away the soap suds exposing her soft smooth skin underneath.

After rinsing her leg off and returning it below the water line I began to lather up once again for her other leg looking her in the eye to signal, I am ready for the other leg. A slight smirk appeared on Mistress’s face as she started to move her right leg. As I looked down, she spread her legs giving me a full view to her cleanly waxed mound. My eyes widened as I took in the view, noticing I was lost in her body she opened her legs a little wider, parting her lips, exposing her most intermate area to me. I just wanted kiss it, suck it, lick it, give it all the pleasure I could. Forgetting my predicament once again, Mistress’s little plan worked and to her amusement, watched me double over in pain from my devious thoughts. “You’re still a slut for pussy Sandi” she said with a smirk on her face. Don’t worry soon ill have you getting the same reaction when I shove my cock in your face” She laughed. Pausing once again waiting for me to gather myself. “Come on, I haven’t got all day” she said, impatiently. I tried to get back to the task at hand to distract me from the pain I began rubbing soap onto her other leg. This time I thought to myself ill try to guess exactly where each freckle or little scar would be exposed from the razor. I started by looking at her foot knowing full well of the little freckle on her instep then onto little scar on her ancle bone and finished at the scar ontop of her knee. God, I love her body.

Once her legs were completed, she stood up bring her pussy perfectly eye level with me. Knowing better this time I lowered my eyes to stop any unwanted thoughts. Knowing I have myself under control I look up at her and she is staring back “come on wash, wash” she said. I keep forgetting I am here in complete awe for her beauty and trying to control myself. Mistress is here to get washed, that’s it. And right now, her help is off in la la land. I watched the steam rise off her perky tight arse admiring the view as I was applying soap to her loofah, whilst trying to hurry this along for her.

I was doing so well washing her until I got to her breasts. As I was rubbing the loofah all over them, I could feel myself grow once again. The pained look on my face gave it away and Mistress snatch the loofah from my hands and in an angry tone said “your hopeless” can’t even complete a simple task such as washing your Mistress. Go start your shower”. Hurt by my own failure all I could do was respond “Yes Mistress, I am sorry Mistress, I will do better next time.” As I began to loosen the laces to my corset. “O, I am sure you will. A week or so and my spikes will make sure of that.” She responded.

I hurried to shave my legs and wash myself as to not hold up Mistress and managed to get out of the shower at the same time. “Dry me” she said. Still completely wet myself I grabbed her towel and began drying her off while fighting the cold air. “Robe” she said as I was drying off her toes. I quickly helped her into her robe so I could start to warm up. Mistress leaned up against the vanity while I got to work drying myself and emptying the bath water. “Come with me” she said curling her finger towards herself.

Mistress lead me back to my room and but stopped and the closed door. Turning to me before opening the door she said “seeing as you no longer want to participate in tonight actives as a somewhat equal participant, I thought it best that you will be tonight’s help instead.” With that Mistress opened my bedroom door and on my bed was my outfit for today’s events. It was my baby blue, satin maids’ uniform and white corset, along with a new set of white bra & panties with white stockings and suspenders. Sitting at the base of my bed was my white 5inch fuck me pumps.

“Let’s get you ready first then you can help me get ready”. Put your stockings, bra and panties on first and then I will help you into your dress. Easier said than done I though to myself as I reminded myself not to get carried away from what I was about to put on. Mistress worked hard to subdue my arousal from women’s underwear but, over time and without the spikes to keep my mind in check I slowly drifted back to my old ways. I started with my bra first, anything to get the weight of my breast off my nipples. Next was going to be the hard part. The nylon felt so good as I slid the white fishnet stockings up my freshly shaved legs, as I was attaching my stockings to my garter belt, I could feel myself begin to grow. Panicking I tried to hurry along and keep occupied got the final strap closed and grabbed my panties to put on. Fighting the pain, I held the up to get a look at them. The were a full brief with rows of ruffled lace on the back. The front had a hole right where my bits would be. Stepping into them I had to pause a bit, slow down and compose. My plan wasn’t working and feared that as I stepped into the panties I would be doubled over in no time.

“what’s a matter sweetie? Having naughty thoughts again? And over such a simple piece of clothing. I didn’t realise you really have lost your way. No wonder you didn’t want to fuck Ben. Come on, step into them. Put your girly panties on. There a little hole in the front I want your little dicklet on show. Mistress grabbed my maid dress and waited for my pain to subside. Holding it down low so I could step into it she lifted it up my waist to help get my arms through the shoulder holes. Zipping me up she closed the locking zipper tag at the base of my neck.

Opening the busks of the corset she held it open and wrapped it around my waist as I stepped back into. I somehow knew that I would be taken down to a size not reached before as I expected Mistress didn’t hold back. Tying off the laces she said “There that will do for now. A couple of more items and we will go back to see if we can cinch you down a little further once your body has adjusted. Knowing full well it would be next to impossible to put my shoes on now that I have been laced into my corset, Mistress told me to sit while she put my shoes on. “I hope your feet are feeling strong today sweetie, coz I won’t be taking these off you until tonight.”

Almost their sweetie. She said as she started opening up all the buckles to my restraints. Mistress placed a white cuff on each ankle and wrist along with a cuff above each elbow, followed by a white 2” wide collar with a “Sandi” name tag on it.

“One last thing before we lace you down again” she said. As she spun me around and fixed the final position of my collar. Mistress lift up my skirt and told me to hold it while she attached the final restraint. Grabbing my balls I could fell her pull them through a metal ring and knew straight away she was placing my ball stretcher on me. It was basically a metal ring with a hinged bar that would close between ball splitting them apart and not allowing them to fit back through the ring. The bar also had a D-ring on it allowing items or leashes to be attached.

After closing the lock Mistress stood up and spun me around. “Let’s see what you have got for me” she said as she began to untie the knot holding my laces tight. “Arms up” she said as she walked me over to the doorway so I could hold onto something. I think she took me in a further inch, and I could barely breath. As I lowered my arms and tried to let my body adjust, I turned to Mistress who was holding out a white apron for me. Placing it around my cinched waist she tied a big bow at the small of my back. The apron extenuated my small waist. “There, all done and pretty for tonight. I hope you like the outfit I chose for you”. “Yes Mistress, Thank you”. “Good girl, come on let’s get me ready before Ben arrives”. With that we headed off to her room.

It never really hit me until I seen all her items of clothing laid out on her bed that this was actually happening and I would be getting her dressed up for some other guy. It almost made me feel sick. “Well Sandi, what do you think of my outfit?” Mistress asked. As I looked over everything it only made me feel worse. Lying on the bed was a very small black lace bra and G-string set and next to it was black silk slip dress with spaghetti straps. Lying at the foot of the bed was a pair of 4inch black strappy heels. “You will look so hot for him Mistress” was the only response I could think of. “Awe, I hope so baby. Come on its time for me to feel sexy. G-string first” she said. I walked over pick them up and got down low to help her step into them. Normally I would be rock hard by now, sexy lace in my hands, Mistress’s bare bottom in my face. But now it was different, all this would be for another man. As Mistress step into them she bent down exposing everything to me as she slowly slid them up her legs covering her beautiful mound and let the thin piece of material nestle itself between her cheeks.

Nope! No matter the situation, nothing was going to stop my dick from growing from the sight before me and as the spike dug in once again Mistress turned around with a little laugh (she knew what she was doing) she grabbed my hair and pressed my face into her pussy. “kiss” she said “Softly, you’re not here to get me off, that will be Ben’s job. I just want you to kiss this goodbye for the night, coz you won’t be getting any”. Still in pain from the spikes, I took a deep breath in basking in her sent and gave her a little kiss on her pussy. The moment my lips touched her pussy my dick twitched in its cage and I was certain this time the spike would finally pierce the skin. My head hit the floor and I started to cry. “Awe poor baby, I take it Ben is going to like what you see.” Mistress said as I tried to get myself together. “Come on, clear that dirty little mind of yours. Only the dress and shoes to go. In fact, why don’t you put my shoes on now while your down there. Kiss each foot before and after you put my shoe on.” With no time to get a hold of myself I reach out and picked up her pair of shoes, placed them in front of me as Mistress offered my one of her feet. Holding it gently in my hand I lowered my head and kissed each toe and the top foot before proceeding to place her shoe on. This was repeated with her other foot.

Standing back up was difficult in such a tight corset and heels but I got to my feet and picked up her dress. It was so soft and shiny I just wanted to rub it all over my face. I gathered all the material to form a ring. Mistress stepped in close and placed her arms through the shoulder straps before lifting them above her head. I took one last look at her body before letting the dress go and watching fall down her slender body. Mistress straightened out the dress as said “alright, how do I look” before given me a little spin. “You look amazing Mistress. Any man would love to have you.” I replied. “Perfect” she said.

“Alright, well while I put my face on you can do the same. Don’t go too full on dear, I want pink lipstick on you. I can’t have you competing with my sexy red shade.” With that Mistress patted me on my bum to usher me out of her room. “off you go my dear, take too long, I want to have a couple of drinks before he arrives”.

Rimmer69 and Natasha1984 like this.
  21. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    Chapter 5: Setting Parameters

The time had come. We were both dressed and ready for our guest. Mistress sat herself down in the living room her chair which was in the corner of the room facing towards the front door. “Ill have a tall glass for wine thank you Sandi” she commanded. I responded with “yes mistress”, while holding the bottom hem of my dress, dropping into a curtsy. Upon my return with a full glass of her favourite Sauvignon Blanc mistress was in her own world looking out the front window. I noticed she had crossed her legs, casually swinging her foot up and down. Something that has mesmerised me since we shared our first class together back in high school. The ting of the wine glass against the metal table brought her from her thoughts. Raising from my curtsy. Mistress asked me to stand over by the couch. Looking back at her while she finished snipping her wine. She spoke.

“Now as you know very well by now, your place in this house hold is somewhat lower than most. Even though I have you dressed and feminised, you are not a female nor should you ever be held at their level. You are below any female that enters this house, even if they choose to serve below the rest of us girls. However, we now have a different guest…. A male guest. I am here to tell you as a feminised sissy you are very much below him also.” “Mistress” I blurted out with a pained look on my face. Shocked, mistress raised a finger, pointing at me. “don’t you dare interrupt me”. Letting out a huff of air, she continued. “As I was saying, you are below him, you will treat him like any other guest I have in my home, with the utmost respect. When he knocks at the door you will welcome him with the sweetest little curtsy you can muster and show him in.” “Mistress I can’t do that.” trying to find some reason in the situation. “Be careful sweetie, things can get a lot worse for you… You can and you will” she stated. Is that understood? Bowing my head, I replied “Yes mistress” Good girl. Now, if he asks for something, you will curtsy and respond with “yes sir.” I huffed back, trying to show my discontent. “Mistress responded. Visibly angry “this is your last warning” pausing to let the statement sink in, upping the level just to push back. “In fact, you will always address him as sir” “Nup, I’m not doing that” I hit back. “FINE! If you don’t want to address him then you have no reason to speak! DON’T MOVE!” With that she stood up and headed for the basement. I knew I was in trouble, but was willing to accept my punishment, so long as I didn’t have to address another man as sir in what was once also considered my house. Little did I know my status of “below him” would be prevalent in many other ways as the night progressed.

Returning with a hand full of items, I could hear a small bell ringing as mistress walked towards me. Placing the items down on the sofa next to me. She looked me in the eyes and said “open” swallowing to clear my mouth I opened it as wide as I could. The moment the gag touched my mouth I knew what selection she had made. It was my punishment gag! Falling just short of the spikes, it was my second most hated item we had in our collection. It consisted of two small u-shaped frames that followed the line of my teeth that hinged at the open end of the “U” shape. And had a small flat plate sticking out on the bottom part of the frame. It is to be inserted into the mouth behind the rows of teeth, with the plate pressing firmly down on my tongue, making any of speech impossible. In fact, even attempting to speak or make just make a sound would result in triggering my gag reflex, forcing me to endure the gag reflex over and over until the nerves settle down and I am left trying to catch my breath and some teary eyes. Perhaps one of the most prominent features of the gag was how it is held in place. Lacking straps of any kind, it is held in place by tightening two screws at the pivot point of the hinge. Tightening them would force the two bars apart pressing against the teeth forcing the mouth open. Once the mouth had reached its limits it is impossible to open my jaw any wider to remove the gag.

Moving the gag into its final position, mistress inserted a long Allen key into my mouth and began tightening the screws. Happy with the level of my discomfort and the knowledge that the gag is never coming out without the Allen wrench she stood back to look at her handy work. Scrunching up her face she commented “now look what’s happened, you have made me mess up your lipstick, now I have to fix that” she sighed.” However, she was not done with me yet. She spun me around and attached a small length of chain between my elbow cuffs, pinning them behind me forcing me to stick my already large breasts out. She then grabbed another length of chain and attached it to ankle cuffs effectively hobbling me. As a final piece to the punishment, she lifted my dress and petticoats and attached a small but very loud bell to the D-ring of my ball stretcher. Now, with every movement, a feminine tingle would be heard.

Spinning me around once again. She walked off to my room, leaving me there with the sound of the bell coming to rest. Returning she grabbed my chin and held it in place while she fixed my smudged lipstick. “There we go, all nice and pretty for Ben” she said in a mocking tone as she twisted the lipstick back into its tube. Holding the tube of lipstick up in my view she said, “why don’t you run this back to your room and fetch me a drink. A nice tall glass of white would be nice to help settle the nerves; it’s been a while since I have been with a real man you know.” She asked rhetorically. That final sentence hit hard, it’s not like a have a choice, I could be your man if you would just let me. I thought to myself. Alas, all I could do was curtsy and take the lipstick from her hand and head off to complete the task at hand, all with the sound of the tinkling bell adding to my humiliation.

Mistress sat in her chair; legs crossed facing the front door. Her top leg seductively bouncing up and down as she waited for her drink to be served. Placing her drink down on the side table and giving her a small curtsy and said thank you Sandi in a happy tone. I could tell she was excited for the things to come. I returned to her side as she got out her phone and took a sip of her wine. With my head held high to prevent myself from drooling over my clothes, I tried to get a glimpse of what see was looking at. To my surprise she was looking at erotic femdom art. She must have felt a peering eye over her shoulder, holding the phone up to me it was a picture of a feminised maid shaving the genitals of a tightly bound alpha male. “What do you think Sandi maybe Ben might need a trim; I am sure you would be happy to help with that” knowing full well that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Just then we both heard a car pull into the driveway. We both looked each other in the eyes, I could feel the blood rush from my face as mistress said with excitement “he’s here, go let him in”.

22. Rimmer69

Merseyside
    Local Time:
    What compulsive reading, and you know how to hold a person in suspense.
    Hopefully the next chapters will be equally fantastic, and will not be to long in publishing. :)

23. denied_one

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    I cant hardly make it through the bath scene in chapter 4 holy shit

Rimmer69 likes this.
  24. denied_one

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    I'm serious now, I'm LOCKED and reading this like., whoa...hold on a minute!

25. Tails

Tails Member

Local Time:
    LOL. I am glad you like it. Things start to get interesting now that he has arrived.

Rimmer69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice