The Phone Call

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Mojoman, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    It was a Tuesday evening. I'd just got home from work and kicked off my shoes, when the phone rang. It was Sarah, my girlfriend. "Are you busy this evening?", she asked sweetly. We normally see each other only at weekends, but we do get the odd weeknight together now and then, so this was not particularly unusual. "No, nothing planned. What do you have in mind?" I asked, suspecting nothing. "I'll be round at 8pm sharp" she asserted. "OK, what's happening?", I was thinking cinema or something. "Just be ready at 8pm sharp, I'll text you" she said and hung up.

A couple of minutes later, the text arrived and I opened it. "I want you shaved, showered and squeaky clean. At 8pm sharp, I want you naked, wrist and ankle cuffs on with wrists secured behind your back, blindfolded and kneeling in the Hall. Make sure the Front Door is unlocked. I felt my cheeks flush and a tinge of nervous apprehension. Obviously not the cinema then! What's the time? 7:30... I'd better get a move on. Whilst shaving and showering I wondered what she had in mind.

About 6-months previously, I had plucked up the courage (probably from a bottle) to tell her that I'd love her to be dominant and that I longed for total submission. She was a bit taken aback, but very sweetly agreed to give it a try, saying that I shouldn't expect anything fantastic, as she'd never done anything like that before. A bit of playful bondage and mild spanking had been about the limit so far, but to my surprise and delight, she did seem to be enjoying it.

With only minutes to spare, I was in the Hall, attired as directed with heart thumping as if it wanted to escape my chest. I unlocked the Front Door, put the blindfold on, clicked my wrist cuffs together behind my back and knelt accordingly, feeling slightly breathless. After what seemed like ages, but was probably no more that a minute or two, I heard the door open, felt the rush of cold air, a click of high heels on the floor tiles, then a slam and the lock being turned. The heels clicked closer and circled around me a few times.

Not a word was spoken. A sudden swish-thwack broke the silence with stinging pain in my naked right buttock, followed swiftly by a similar blow on the left cheek. A pause. Then six more on each cheek. I had no idea what was being used to do this, it was nothing that I had experienced before, but it was brutal and it had me rolling on the cold tiles writhing in agony.

We'd agreed a safe-word some months previously and I'd never got close to using it before, as she sussed out where my limits were. But this felt more than a sussing out. This was a more confident and determined assault on my posterior. Another pause, that I was very grateful for, further clicking of heels circling me. I'd rolled onto my back for protection, however, this left other parts vulnerable. I felt something run across my cock and balls, tickling at first, but then a few light blows - not that painful, but enough to make me roll over face down.

She sat down on my back to prevent any further movement and six more blows on each cheek had me screaming in agony and begging her to stop. I was hyperventilating and feeling a little faint. A further pause, more clicking. My thoughts turned to the safe-word. Any more punishment and I knew it would come blurting out. I was roughly pushed back up to a kneeling position.

Gripping me by the ears, my face was very assertively pushed into her crotch. She liked being licked and I loved doing it, but this seemed a little more rough and desperate. I heard her issue moans of pleasure as my tongue flicked around her clitoris and I tasted her delicious juices. Suddenly, I was pushed back on to the floor, face up and she straddled me, my rock hard cock slipping easily into her wet pussy. She fucked me as if there was no tomorrow and I felt the inevitable surge. She must have recognised the signals, because she immediately stopped and got off, leaving me desperate to explode.

She then sat on my face and proceeded to grind herself into me, whilst squeezing both my nipples very hard. I gasped for air at every opportunity, as she seemed oblivious to the fact that she was virtually suffocating me. The pain from my nipples became so intense that I would have issued the safe-word if I hadn't been prevented by my pussy gag. Her moans became louder and louder, turning to even louder ahhhs and oohs, as she simply exploded into my face. She always enjoyed an nice orgasm, but this was something else, longer and far more intense. Eventually, she got off me, allowing me to gasp desperately for air. I was then roughly manhandled over onto my front and my wrists were released.

Two further wacks on each cheek, clicking of heels, a rush of cold air and the slam of the door. She was gone!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice