The Philosophy of Dominant Women Regarding LFA/FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Scott Boi, Aug 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Scott Boi

Scott Boi "Being me is harder than it looks."

The Republic of Texas
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I am interested in finding twenty-to-thirty dominant women and learning about their view of the philosophy that guides successful D/s relationships of dominant women and submissive males. This is not about the "kink" or sexual frontiers the lifestyle offers dominant women, but about their belief systems.

As a for instance, I would venture a guess that most of the women who read these forums regularly would be believers in the benefits of male chastity and locking males into chastity devices to insure obedience. I believe you might point to the behavior changes you see it delivers in your male and the effect it has on his attitude and devotion to pleasing you and serving you without hesitation or need to be reminded.

My hope is that I might compile your thoughts into a book of essays and then publish it electronically for the community to enjoy. (With the money available from Amazon, B&N, etc., we could easily be 'hundredairs' before too long.)

Obviously this is will mean an investment of your time and I promise to facilitate gathering your information in any way, shape or form you prefer. (We could use Hangouts, for instance, and I could record your verbal or written chat responses.)

And if that seems too much for too little, might you share here what you believe about ideas like female supremacy, male submission without debate, putting your male to good use, training and/or conditioning ideas, etc.?

Thanks!

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    do you have any qualifications for taking on such a venture? I imagine the women would want to know this was a viable proposition before committing any time to it.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Scott Boi

Scott Boi "Being me is harder than it looks."

The Republic of Texas
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    A good point. I have helped about a half-dozen women publish their books, usually romantic erotica about submissive females and/or M/m BDSM erotica (which seems to be popular among women who like romantic erotica.)

I've written dozens of non-fiction articles for trade pubs and websites. And I have also ghosted a few e-books for my son and daughter and created a good number of lesson plans that are selling reasonably well.

So I think I'm just about right for this project. If nothing else anyone who contributes would have an e-book of their story. (Kindle/Epub/Acrobat).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice