The Permanent Chastity/Denial Matrix

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tom Allen, Dec 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Yup, that sounds right, according to the sketch I had in mind.

I think that this may work out to help describe one's situation, so we don't end up with more comments defining what "permanent" means than we do discussing the original topic.

Doczilla421 and El Guapo like this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    0 would be someone who is never denied an orgasm.
    It probably won't apply to many of us on this board, but you have to start someplace.

For example, 0,0 is never caged, never denied. You know, like when you were a teenager ;-)

Some areas will be hard to define. Like, 10, 0: always caged, never denied. I guess that's a guy who self locks all the time, but uses a Hitachi to get himself off several times a day?

Doczilla421 likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Tom,

I think percent time in chastity is a good metric. It’s easy to track. Men will try to go for as many 9.9999 nines as possible. I was. They get to watch progress if they track themselves over time reach the edge of your graph.

I think it’s good to distinguish orgasm denial from wearing a chastity device.

Denial is harder to define. I assume you’re talking a full orgasm from stimulation of the penis.

Being teased mentally until you get a spontaneous emission while locked isn’t a break from denial. A perfect (spurt free, twitch free, kept hard) ruined orgasm during an unlocked state only counts against chastity time. So feel lucky you’re getting an unconstrained erection.

I’m not going to advocate an N dimensional matrix but I really do think Erection Denial is separate. The shaft only devices feel different than a ball trap. Both are wonderful. But I know in conversation some people puzzle the piercing secured shaft only caged.

And then there’s “enforced”. Do you have access to the key. I had until this past October when we upped the security and got a key safe.

Finally there’s being Controlled vs Denied.

Touching Control or Denial, enforced or not
    Masturbation Control or Denial
    Erection Control vs Denial
    Edging Control or Denial
    Ejaculation Control vs Denial
    Orgasm Control or Denial

Do you get to touch? stroke? Masturbate in any way? Get erect? Edge? Spurt (not just leak)? Cum?
    Are all these controlled? Or when you’re unlocked you get to do whatever.
    Are you denied them entirely?
    Have you learned to orgasm from nipple stimulation? Or butt stuff?
    Do you have a way out of chastity? Can you unlock yourself? Are you in enforced chastity with controlled/denied access to the key? Was your last unlocking intended to be your final? ;) Has the key been destroyed or the cage permanently sealed... at least for now?

I do think this is multidimensional. And we should accept the various paths. We don’t all have to be perfect 10s :)

This is a fun conversation. I think by separating chastity and denial you’ve done a good thing to encourage talking about the dimensions.

4. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Mathematical graphs are the picture that is worth 1000 words.
    For visual learners, such as myself, this is true.

Doczilla421 and Tom Allen like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think the qualitative approach instead of the quantitative percentage approach is probably more appropriate if we're trying to visualize or graph the paragraph-long discussions we have about the meaning of "permanent." For example, like you I'm unlocked for for travel, doctor visits and bike rides, but unlike you (I think) I'm also unlocked perhaps every 3-5 weeks for an erection and teasing, and less often (perhaps 90-150 days) a full spurting mess but then immediately relocked. Mathematically, we're locked very close to the same amount of time, but practically you're "more locked" than I am. In my view you're a 9 locked -- only unlocked for practical reasons, never for erection -- while I'm a 7 or 8, very seldom unlocked and almost always, but not always, erection-controlled.

Perhaps the next stage, under my approach, would be to develop a list of what the numbers 1-10 mean on each axis.

Doczilla421 and elias like this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Since Mrs Edge was out for the evening, I had all last night to think about it ;-)

There's going to be some subjectivity to this, which is fine.

Defining the Chastity (X) axis (suggested):
    0: Obviously, never locked, perhaps not even owning a device.
    1: Has a device, worn sometimes for play.
    2: Wears the device for extended play (a weekend, a week, maybe, once in a while).
    3: Wears it for extended play fairly frequently
    4: Wears it frequently, maybe several days a week, or maybe a week or two at a time.
    5: Wears it roughly half the time.
    6: Wears it more often than not, with frequent removal.
    7: Wears it pretty much all the time, but unlocked for certain occasions or situations.
    8: Always worn, with infrequent removal (medical, travel, etc.)
    9: Always worn, including travel, and their doctor has seen it.
    10: Essentially permanently installed.

Defining the Denial (Y) axis (suggested):
    0: Always allowed to have an orgasm, perhaps frequently. Denial isn't even in the vocabulary here.
    1: Almost always will get an orgasm.
    2: Orgasm rarely denied
    3: Usually gets to come, although there might be a surprise ruin in there.
    4: Orgasms may not be guaranteed, possibly a reward.
    5: Orgasms maybe half the time, perhaps ruined.
    6: Orgasms are usually denied.
    7: Rarely allowed orgasm, although possible ruins/milkings allowed.
    8: Orgasms not allowed, although may have accidental ruins or emissions.
    9: Orgasms not allowed, ruins not allowed, may possibly have accidents.
    10: Orgasms and emissions never allowed.

Doczilla421 and Giveitup like this.
  7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't want to over complicate things, but you're right - we could easily be adding a few more dimensions. For example, the Chastity (X) asis could have an X' as the degree of enforcement (0 being self locked, 10 being never even seeing the key). Denial (Y) could have a Y' of types of orgasms typically allowed (0 beign full on Os, with 10 being mechanical milkings only).

My main goal was to differentiate chastity and denial, which is one of the reasons why we so often have these discussions about who is more or less permanent than someone else. I think that by just focusing on the 2 main aspects, we can easily state our positions, and continue on.

Doczilla421 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Accepting that there's going to be some subjectivity to this, I feel you've got it except there's too much differentiation at the 8-10 level. I'd edit as follows:

Defining the Chastity (X) axis (suggested):
    0: Obviously, never locked, perhaps not even owning a device.
    1: Has a device, worn sometimes for play.
    2: Wears the device for extended play (a weekend, a week, maybe) once in a while.
    3: Wears it for extended play fairly frequently
    4: Wears it frequently, maybe several days a week, or maybe a week or two at a time.
    5: Wears it roughly half the time.
    6: Wears it more often than not, with frequent removal.
    7: Wears it pretty much all the time, but unlocked for certain occasions or situations; erections >1/month.
    8: Always worn, with infrequent removal for rare (once per month or less) erection
    9: Always worn, with infrequent non-sexual removal (medical, travel, etc.)
    10: Always worn, including travel, and their doctor has seen it; essentially permanently installed.

Defining the Denial (Y) axis (suggested):
    0: Always allowed to have an orgasm, perhaps frequently. Denial isn't even in the vocabulary here.
    1: Almost always will get an orgasm.
    2: Orgasm rarely denied
    3: Usually gets to come, although there might be a surprise ruin in there.
    4: Orgasms may not be guaranteed, possibly a reward.
    5: Orgasms maybe half the time, perhaps ruined.
    6: Orgasms only as she decides is necessary for her, although possible ruins/milkings allowed.
    7: Orgasms 5-12x/year, usually denied.
    8: Rarely allowed orgasm (4 or less/year).
    9: Ejaculation not allowed, although may have ruins or or anal orgasms.
    10: Orgasms and emissions never allowed.

9. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve heard of
    4-dimensional chastity! Prime axes! Maybe we can have a rotation matrix.... Woah (mind blown) :)

I do like math and graphs. So this appeals to me

...Keeping it simple is good.

One could chart one’s monthly or yearly averages marching up and to the right towards 10,10. :) A little plot that evolves with your age. Or show a heat map of time spent in various areas.

I’m imagining the conversations...

“Hi. I’m Bob. I started out as a 2,2. I started out using chastity as wank fodder and a way to tease myself. I am proud to have become an 8,8 now because of the acceptance of my lovely partner who’s holding my key for the part several years. We’re wondering if and when I’ll have my final unlocking, my final uncaged erection, and give up expectation of ever having another full orgasm... we might want to make that a celebration, and live as a 10,10 as long as we can. My problem is the goalposts for denial have changed. I’ll start twitching uncontrollably in my cage as I’m using my strapon on my wife, and feel spent basking in the glow of her orgasms and the relief I feel. She’s calling those my new orgasms and that she’s not denying me. I feel like I’m in so deep. I don’t think I’ll ever get to complete denial. And I dream of being sealed in my cage forever... who here is approaching 10s?”

“Welcome Bob. My chastity and denial goes to eleven. Also, we ordered a cage from Wiltshire England. We thought it would be sized in inches, and it showed up in millimeters. We used it anyway. It was better than encasing myself in a foil wrapped baked potato. Let me tell you about airport security....”

10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    We are at 6,6 right now by Rectrix’s scale.

Though in July I lived as a 10,10. I forget when my dermatologist appointment was but I wore it to a full body examination... and had it seen. So I understand better that headspace, and have been dreaming about arranging a life where “never removed” could exist.

Thanks for distinguishing emissions vs ejaculations. At the full 10 of denial, nocturnal or spontaneous emissions would just happen. The body would pour out semen at its natural pace, but never given or causes whether as a physical need or emotional want.

Doczilla421 and Rectrix like this.
  11. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Actually she doesn’t let me ruin or milk myself at all. So I’m a 6, and ruins are her dominant choice, so to speak.

For the record, we’ve been around 36 a year. Though it doesn’t happen on a schedule. 6 one month, then none for three months. I thought we’d get down to 24 this year, but she’s surprised me.

So I do prefer a year time scale for the frequencies. Months denote schedules, which we don’t have. A month is too short.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Inevitably, given the perversity of human nature, this is what would happen.

Doczilla421 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like the distinguishing non-sexual reasons. Given the context, it makes sense that a 6 might be removed for teasing, while an 8 might be only removed for the doctor, etc.

I was trying not to put any actual numbers on this, thinking that it might be arbitrary. But a scale has to have at least some measure of objectivity so that everybody has a basic understanding of what you mean.

I hear you, but it's at the extreme ends that we tend to see the most disagreement... err... clarification in conversation as to what "permanent" means. I mean, we actually have some members saying "if you have to remove it for cleaning, then it's not permanent." The scale really isn't for people who lock up and deny for the weekend or a week; it's more to help those who are more dedicated communicate with each other so we don't have an otherwise good question sidetracked by a dozen guys explaining/bragging about how often they are locked, and how little they orgasm.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  14. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    6:05 AM

This is a good scale. I'm about a 9/Chastity, and a 7/Denial. Yes, my doctor has seen it.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think we've got that distinction with
    7: Wears it pretty much all the time, but unlocked for certain occasions or situations; erections >1/month.
    8: Always worn, with infrequent removal for rare (once per month or less) erection
    9: Always worn, with infrequent non-sexual removal (medical, travel, cleaning, etc.)
    10: Always worn, including....

If it's literally cleaning only, that's a 9 in my book, added that to the parenthetical. That's why I made 9 "non-sexual" compared to 8, and the removal for any reason distinguishes it from 10.

Tom Allen and Doczilla421 like this.
  16. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    What if, when it's taken off only for cleaning and your locked down to a bed. Would that make it a solid 10. You still can't touch it if your spread eagle on a bed....lol

17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    In my judgment that's a 9. 10 means never comes off. But it could also be a 9.5.... It's a 1 to 10 scale, not 1 to 20....

Doczilla421 likes this.
  18. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    This all appeals to my mathematical and statistical approach to life. Alas, i can contribute little more than cheerleading to the discussion. It is, alas, rare that i am locked or denied and it's all self. So, 2-3 chastity and maybe a low 2 for denial. Maybe a high 1.

Great scale though, even if it makes me feel rather inadequate!

Doczilla421 likes this.
  19. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Cheerleading is good. I've written before that there's a lot of confusion and dick measuring when it comes to this, partly because we tend to comingle chastity with denial. After 20 years of reading essentially the same discussions in every web forum, I'd like to see an easier way for people (mainly guys) to get to the point and move on to better things.

Another "permanent chastity" thread just started, and already people are going off the rails about the idea. It's time to look at some aspects of... whatever it is that we're doing, and maybe do it better.

Doczilla421, Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  20. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Thanks @Tom Allen , @Rectrix. The 0-10 "Chastity" scale makes sense. I'm squarely a 7. Locked most of the time, except when my KH/wife wants intercourse, plus cleanings, doc, etc. With the once or twice a year longer (1-2 weeks) of pure freedom for reasons.

The "Denial" scale is still throwing me. I guess it come down to how we are defining "Denial"?

Going by the pure scale description I'd very much be on the low end, probably a 2 (rarely denied). But that doesn't feel right because I don't exactly orgasm frequently (average is about 2 weeks). But more importantly, I don't get stimulated that often. And I'd very much like to.

I think I fall more into a "locked and forgot" sort of situation [which is another thread], my wife/KH only directly stimulates me when *she* wants to have full on intercourse. Which when that happens, most of the time ends in an orgasm for me.

That said, we do more situations where she gets to orgasm, but *I* don't get stimulated directly. This very much feels like "Denial' to me. And going by the "number of orgasms" descriptors, I'm probably instead a 6 (orgasm as frequently as she wants)?

PS - I totally support this. I haven't been doing in the 20 years Tom has (only 3), but those "permanent" discussions are super irritating. If we get this scale worked out, I think we should start including it as descriptor text or custom title or something in profiles?

Doczilla421 and Tom Allen like this.
  21. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    This would be good turned into one of those online questionaire / surveys. Where multiple questions are asked about the different aspects and the net result averaged out to your score on each axis. Some questions might be weighted more than others.
    I do like the idea of it being in the profile or on the side bar.
    Turns out I'd be a 8 - 6.5

PS. This is feeling like topping from the bottom, in that measuring and quantifying things is a male control freakery sort of thing, and that might not be a good thing for a submissive!
    "It doesn't matter what your score is, just do as you're told!"

Doczilla421 likes this.
  22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think you're 7 locked and somewhere from 3-6 denial, and your comment points out a lot of ambiguity in the denial scale. I'll see if I can refine it when I get some time.

Doczilla421, elias and ChasteCel like this.
  23. DaCaged[tumblr]

DaCaged[tumblr] New member

Local Time:
    I do like the scale but I have trouble remembering the order when just seeing the numbers, is it chastity then denial or the reverse. It would be helpful to have prefixes to me. C5,D3 is much easier to understand than 5,3 to me. Would this be useful to anyone else?

24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You'll get used to it -- C comes before D, just like in the alphabet.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  25. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I reversed it from the original (because C then D is easier to remember), and then dropped the negative numbers in favor of a simple 0-10 scale.

I've appreciated the feedback from everyone. And yes, I guess it could become a profile marker at some point.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice