The period game

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by imkink4u, Dec 31, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    We saw a post here about a slave boy who was on a menstrual cycle thing. This is nothing new to Mistress Julie and her coach Mistress Sherri. Her pet, Toni and I are also on the same thing, but with a wicked twist. Mistress has a coffee can with tags in it marked from 1 to 31. The game started by her pulling a tag out of the can. Now if the date on that tag matches a date when my "cycle" says it is totally safe for sex, then I will be tied down, released on that date and allowed to come. The catch is Toni has to do it. With no hands. And BTW when Toni gets a safe "pull" then it's my turn. If the date is an unsafe sex day or a date in the month that doesn't exist, IE 31 in a 30 day month, in my "cycle" then on the date pulled another tag is pulled for next month. My luck isn't to good. I could take every block on a football pool but one and loose all 4 quarters. Unfotunatly though, I think the gurl Toni has a horseshoe up his ass.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice