The perfect Chastity Device. What would yours be?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Would you wear such a device?

1. Yes

2. Maybe

3. Absolutely not!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bnd2plz likes this.
  2. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    This is the future, better living though electronics.

bnd2plz likes this.
  3. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @bnd2plz Technology is rapidly catching up to your/our imagination. Recently discovered a smart lock which uses NFC from the Keyholder's smart phone (ergo no key nor combo to open) - directionally correct for where your device is heading! There are now locks also from Noke & Cyberlock which may be useful as well although size is still an issue - sure they will get much smaller soon!).

I posted my "find" here (which also includes a link to my pic where it is in use) --> https://chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/smart-lock-no-key-nor-combo.21084/#post-192098

Please do continue to add to your erotic writings and posting on your primary page -- they are so wonderful to read! Thanks much my dear.

bnd2plz likes this.
  4. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    The patent that was discussed earlier in this thread has been granted by the US Patent Office (see https://www.google.com/patents/US9504419). The process lasted over 5 years, but the applicant stuck with it all the way! The original application had claims for all sorts of features, many of which were akin to what has been talked about in this thread. The final patent is quite watered down however, and only has claims for shocking the scrotum if electronic sensors detect an attempt at pullout.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Too complicated. I would like to see injectable metal nano particles that can be controlled via bluetooth. They would automatically prevent an erection, can vibrate, shock or form a protective metal shield when saliva or vaginal fluids contact it. Also can explode if required. :)

zorglub likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    don't want nothing going bang and expode.

7. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Wouldn't the camera only be useful assuming the guy doesn't have pants on? Otherwise, it would just show the inside of his underwear.

8. Locked_Up_Tight

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Also, would that cage be fully waterproof? I really ought to be able to wear it in the shower assuming it's a long-term arrangement. And the last thing I want is a (unintended) shock to my cock while I'm just trying to smell decent.

9. Locked_Up_Tight

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    #109 Locked_Up_Tight, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Because we are firmly (he he, firm) in the land of make believe here, my ideal chastity device would just be another person having psychic control over my cock through thought alone. I would love it if a mistress could make me cum on the spot without even having to do or say anything.

10. Locked_Up_Tight

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Or not. Maybe she would decide to make me incredibly horny while simultaneously limp and numb. Maybe she would resort to constant edging with no release. Who's to say? The point is, my ideal fantasy scenario would be one in which mistress can just will my cock (her cock really) to do stuff and it just happens. Just like that . . . plus, I would have no say in the matter myself.

No awkward remotes which could get lost. No apps that run the risk of being hacked into. No clunky cage which is always a hassle to deal with, no matter how well designed it might be.

Just me and her and a whole lot of kinkiness.

11. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    My perfect device would be a combination of belt and ball trap.
    The ring would become a triangular plate that is bonded long term to the skin. A cover with the external profile of female genitalia is attached to the plate keeping everything inside. The attachment lock is controlled remotely.
    The whole is made from a material that is flexible when moving around, but does not allow feeling of the contents. It does naturally absorb all odours.
    Shock reminders give warning of the battery needing to be charged, the cover being off too long or just as a function of the remote control.
    It is comfortable, quickly causing the wearer to forget about that part of their anatomy.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
  13. Locked_Up_Tight

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    So I posted on here earlier that my ideal chastity arrangement wouldn't be a cage at all but just having a detachable cock. Either that or having a mistress psychically control my cock through thought alone.

What about an actual cage though? I have some ideas.
    First of all, I want to address that the ideal cage should be the right blend of fun gimmicks and practical design. On the practical side of things, it should be easy to clean without the necessity of taking it off. It should also be comfortable enough to wear long term without causing chaffing (so metal is a must) and should have a big enough opening in the front to pee through without any issues. Additionally, the ideal cage could be worn long term, so it stands to reason it should be designed so as to difficult to remove. As such, this cage by Lori seems to be a pretty decent place to start. It's metal, it has a fairly open design (so bathing would be reasonably doable with body wash) and it even looks to have an anti pullout ring behind the head of the wearer's cock.
    [​IMG]

However, there's also a few areas in which this cage falls short of my ideal. For one thing, the part that holds the cock should be hinged so that it could be easy to line up my cock in it while putting it on (squishing my dick into a cage and straitening it out after the fact is not fun). Likewise, it should have a base design similar to the following picture, where the cage part can be removed separately without having to take the entire thing off. That way, my future mistress could supervise her occasional edging sessions even while I'm still under lock and key. I would never have to completely take the cage off, even for sex.
    [​IMG]

My final concern, as far as practicality goes, is that the cage should have a very low profile. It should not be possible to see it through my pants. Therefore, I want it to be as flat as possible on the top. It definitely cant have a separate padlock on it. Way to noisy. But even an integrated lock tends to stick up a bit. As such, I think the best design would be to have an electronic lock which is activated over bluetuth via an app. The locking mechanism should function similarly to Cellmate but the cage itself would be more flat on top.
    [​IMG]

Now, apart from sheer practicality, there are a handful of features I want this cage to have. For one thing, it absolutely must come with spikes to discourage erections . . . basically the same in design as the ones seen here.
    [​IMG]
    I do actually think it's better to have only a few spikes rather than several because if the cage was completely covered in them, it would result in the bed of nails paradox. All those points of contact would cancel out and it wouldn't actually hurt. I also think the placement seen above is the best design because the underside of the base of my shaft is one of the most sensitive areas. However, these spikes need to be retractable; disappearing into the metal of the surrounding ring when they are not needed. Having spikes in the cage is useful for when I'm too horny to think straight, but it would be dangerous to have them there all the time.

Additionally, like the idea from this thread's initial post of a chastity cage having inflatable O rings and a built in vibrator. Yes please. But It should also have an optional electric shock function which mistress could activate via the app were I ever to step out of line (side note, the cage would obviously have to have a built in charging port as well).

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well that cage migt be ok for you but i wud fall out of the big hole at the front.:confused:

15. KittyNymph

KittyNymph New member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Oh yeeeah! It is look sooo pleasure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice