The Official Fall Gathering 2010 Thread

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Watchful, Nov 3, 2010.

1. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I'm sure Ms. Linda and will post here soon. There is so much to say..

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    OK, here it goes. You know, I've tried doing this for the last 4 days and every time I start, I start crying. UGH! Screw it, I'm just going to have to type through the tears.

First off, I want to thank you, Michelle. For everything you had to get together, and all the time spent making sure everyone had a comfortable and memorable time. I'm so glad we finally got a chance to meet each other. You are everything I thought you would be and more. A caring, beautiful woman who loves life and all the fun it can provide. Watching you with a flogger is amazing! Watching your face light up when you laugh is priceless! Thank you so much for allowing myself and pet the chance to join in on the fun. It will never be forgotten.

Rick: You are the epitome of a southern gentleman...you'd never know you're a Yankee! You made Dan and I feel so welcome. You are such a wonderful man, and I'm so glad we got the chance to know each other better. Oh, and those cigars were so yummy! Thank you for everything. You really pampered this girl, and I will NEVER forget it.

Tiff and Lin: I love you both, more than words can say. You are my true friends. I will NEVER EVER forget Sunday night and all the fun myself, Lin, Michelle, and Emma had at Tiff's expense. I sure won't look at a FedEx box the same again ;) I have NEVER had so much fun with a flogger, and don't think I ever will. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard! Thank you for all the new toys you brought with you. The rings, stocks, yokes, and spreader bars were put to very good use. You have such a talent, Tiff. And that zebra wood yoke is to DIE FOR!!! I'm so glad Dan got the chance to meet and spend time with both of you. Now he can see why I talk about Linda like I do, and why I go on and on about how incredible the new toys Tiff has created are.

Rachel: Oh, my dear. Where to start? I'm so glad we finally got to meet each other. You are an absolute doll! Thank you so much for making everything so lovely for me. Your meals were so good...and those ribs???? My GAWD! Now I know what everyone has been talking about! You are just too sweet, and I'm honored to have gotten to know you better. Big hugs & kisses to you.

Mike and Jules: Mike, you are such a cool cat! Down to earth, funny and soooo easy to talk to. Thanks so much for all the fabulous memories of you jumping around when Emma hit that remote! You made Dan feel so comfortable and welcome (must be the geek thing ;) ), and for that, I can't thank you enough. Jules, I'm only sorry we didn't get to spend more time together. You are a delightful and sweet lady. Hope we get to spend some more girl time with each other :)

Emma: Wow. This is a hard one for me to get through. You, my dear, are one of a kind. From your fabulous outfits to your quick wit, you are so wonderful. I will always remember our nice chat we had Sunday night. I will never forget you and Dan toasting to all things British, and I certainly will NEVER forget our game of pool in the basement! It was so fun getting to know you on a more personal level. Thank you for singing and dancing with Dan...watching you two laugh with each other because you got the inside joke, was priceless. I see that pink keychain purse and smile every time I pull out my keys. And yes...we speak English :p

Davina: Thank you so much for the beautiful earrings! I love them so much. It was so nice to meet you, and I had a blast watching you and Emma together. You were so helpful and attentive, I got positively spoiled at dinner because of you! You're an absolute sweetheart.

SusieQ: It was great to finally meet you! After reading posts it's wonderful to put a face to the words. Hopefully, next gathering we'll be able to talk more. Oh, and thank you for the lovely foot rub Saturday night!

Ms. Rob and Riki: Ms. Rob, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you! You are a such a great lady, and I really enjoyed our chats together. Thank you so much for the gorgeous plate..it's in my kitchen adorning the shelf over my sink. Thank you for the offer to stay at your place next year for the night. We will be taking you up on that! Riki, I think I told you this, but you know how you have a picture in your mind about how you think someone will be when you actually meet them? You are NOTHING like I thought..and I mean that in a very good way. You are one of the sweetest and gentlest men I've ever met. You're demeanor is soft spoken and strong. I was and am quite in awe of you. :) I can't thank you enough for Dan's piercings. They look so great! I appreciate you giving him something to take home with him to remind him of me.

Cynthia: Cynthia, you are a such a gem. I enjoyed getting to know you better, and I really appreciate you allowing me to use Linda's single tail on your behind. That was sooooo much fun!!! There are not many people who could handle that kind of hit, and you took it admirably. Your rendition of "I enjoy being a girl" was priceless! Thank you for everything you did to make this lady feel like a queen. :)

Missy: You are just the way Michelle has described you. An cute dress-up doll on stilts! Your outfits were so sweet, and your shy demeanor just makes you all the more adorable. I hope to get to know you better as time goes on. Thank you for providing some great action shots with your Mistress and you! My camera loved you, my dear.

Tracy: It was wonderful meeting and talking with you for the short time we had. I promise next gathering a chance to lace me up in my corset. The table you brought was wonderful, and I will remember that milking machine for far longer than I care to. Such an odd sensation that was! Hated it and loved it at the same time.

One more person to thank.
    Dan, my sweet pet...you made this lady so very proud to have you at my side. I could not have asked for more or better. I will cherish the memories we created forever. I could go on and on about how much fun I had with you, but I really don't need to. Everyone there saw how we got on with each other. And I was worried about what would happen if we didn't have that connection. :lol: I had a feeling it was going to be good, but I had no clue about how great it was. I can't thank you enough for coming so far to accompany me to the gathering. For riding in a car for a hell of a lot longer than you've ever been, so you could wait on me hand and foot. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm sure glad I stalked your cute little ass. I know there are many (including me) who had their doubts on how a ridiculously long distance thing like ours could possibly last or go anywhere. We have happily proved them and myself very wrong. I'm not going to say it's been easy since you left, because it hasn't. But, in the end, I would do it all over 100 times again. The heartache of not having you here, is a small price to pay for the wonderful 2 weeks we spent together. Thank you, Dan. From the bottom of my heart. For everything. :manga_love:

Here's to next year!!!! :sign0011:

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    In no particular order, well except for the first two.

Mistress Michelle-thank You for allowing me to help with Your Gathering and all the time You spent with me in the time since the last one so there would be no repeat of last year. i owe this to Your training and discipline. You are a most magical Mistress.

Rick-thank You for all Your help in the kitchen. You kept me grounded and out of trouble. You are a special friend and MM’s sweetpea appreciates You and Your kindness. Maybe MM can loan You the $5.00, LOL.

Cynthia-you were a treasure sent from heaven. i was so glad to finally meet you in person. your help in the kitchen was appreciated in a way i find hard to describe. your choice of a song for the talent show was great and your singing ability was beyond compare. i enjoyed our figing time but next time could you scream a bit more so i don’t look like such a sissy.

Davina-thank you also for all your help. I remember one time in particular i came in to set the table and there you were just finishing it up. No one ask or told you but you just took it upon yourself. It’s little things like that that make it so much easier, everyone pitching in just seeing something needs doing and takes it upon themselves to do it. your dedication to Mistress Emma was awesome in its own right. From what i saw you served Her well w/o being in the way or overbearing.

Susie-great to see you again as always. Running back and forth each day and always there to save the day. Your dedication to MM was definitely on display for all to see. Ever helpful susie you are. Hope your back gets better soon.

missy-always good to see you. MM’s ever quiet, shy and demure Barbie doll. i am soooo glad you decided to come in the end. i hope you “enjoyed” my two items of torture MM had me make and your stay as well. As for myself i am not real fond of the clothespin string but it was fun with everyone else’s participation.

Ms Rob & ricki- it was good to see you two again i only wish we could have chatted more. riki as always thank you for the piercings and my new shields i do love them both and serve as a reminder of MM daily.

Mistress Emma-it was good to see you again. Your outfits were beautiful as ever. i truly enjoy our time together on our trips back and forth from the airport. It is such a wonderful girly time for me. TO THE QUEEN, bottoms up.

Ms. Linda & tiff-Always good to see you. You are both dear friends that i tend to lean on at times when i struggle. tiff if you stop making items of torture i will still love you, lol. They are all beautiful creations just remember MM always needs one in midget size. Whack a mole was too funny. i only wish i could have played but with my new piercing it couldn’t be done. i doubt if i can take what you did but i sure would like to give it a go.

Ms. Jules & mike-it was a pleasure to meet you. Jules i hope Your birthday pie was a delicious treat for You. mike you were as advertised. i saw Mistress Emma hitting you with that braided rope flogger and i thought that thing would drive me through the wall and all it made you do was raise your head slightly.

Goddess Jen & dan-so nice to finally meet both of You. Goddess Jen You are just as bubbly and happy in real life as You come across in Your posts. dan you surely don’t come across as a puter geek. i hope you enjoyed your visit with us and that you will come back again next year.

tracy-thank you for bringing your toys but i wish you could have enjoyed you stay longer. If i had one of those milking machines i would never leave the house. i only wish i could have stuck my sissy dick in there. OH ME!!!!!!!!

To everyone thank you for enjoying my cooking and making me feel useful and needed. There is no better feeling for me then to hear the room fall quiet when everyone first starts to enjoy something i made. i revel in that bit of silence.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I’d like to thank each and every one of Y/you for making Mine and tiffy’s time at the Gathering a wonderful, enjoyable, memorable event.

To O/our new found friends:

Mike and Jules: It was a pleasure to meet both of you. Mike, your forum posts are insightful and witty. It was wonderful to finally meet the man behind the posts. Your thoughtfulness in obtaining the sea salt for those of us that were pierced was very kind and surely appreciated. Jules, I wish we had been able to chat more. Your story of the lighthouse find will make Me smile for a long time to come.

Tracy: Thank you for providing U/us the use of your wonderful table and milking machine. It was truly an experience to behold.

Missy: you certainly can take a whollop for one so delicate! It endlessly surprised Me. I’m very glad that you decided to attend after all. Next year, I would love to see some of the beautiful gowns I’ve heard so much about.

Susie: Forever the helper and quick wit. Your little song on the porch was priceless! Thank you sooo much for taking care of the animals allowing MM to have a worry free weekend.

Cynthia: The epitome of a lady…after chatting with you on line for so long I was very eager to meet you. Thank you for the lovely manicure and beautiful nail design. I believe Mine were the nails to be envied all weekend. At least to Me they were!

Dan: you were everything Jen had said you would be. My only regret is that I didn’t get that promised “go” at you! Maybe next year!

And to established friendships:

Jen: I’ve learned two things for sure….Firstly: with You, there is never a dull moment! You are like 100 lbs of TNT packed in a 10 lb box! Secondly: Always expect the unexpected. I hope you’re already planning for next year!! XO (oh, and BTW. The cardboard was Otis Spunkmeyer! How fitting! LOL)

Ms. Rob and riki: It was a pleasure seeing Y/you again. Ms. Rob, the plate is quite pretty, thank You. I’ve given it a place in one of the mirrored shadowbox shelves tiffy made for Me. Riki, thank you so much for what it is that you do. The jewelry box is beautiful. I can’t thank you enough.

Davina: I’m sorry Madame Michelle couldn’t make it this year, but I’m so glad you did. Your service was excellent and it was wonderful to hear the appreciation coming from the kitchen over yours and Cynthia’s assistance. The earrings are gorgeous. Thank you very much.

Mistress Emma: It’s always a pleasure to see You again. Thank you so much for the beautiful key ring. I’m almost afraid to use it. I wouldn’t want to scuff it up. And thank you for the wonderful memories! I haven’t laughed that hard for as long as I can remember! Definitely some memories to cherish!

Rachel: I love you to death, girl. You have now and will always have a very special place in My heart. Your cooking is superb. Your organizational skills unquestionable. And you still have time to look good and entertain!

Last but most certainly not least…..

Michelle and rick (My teddy bear). I don’t even know how to begin to tell Y/you both what Y/you mean to Me, to U/us. The connection I feel to Y/you. The bond that exists between U/us. I love you both very much. A year is far too long to wait.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Ok, so its been nearly a month since the Gathering and everyone seems to have dropped off the face of the earth....Where is everyone???

Well....was hoping everyone would keep the spirit of our fun together alive for a while, its too early to start planning another one :(

Mistress Michelle

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    If one was happening I'd make the effort to attend a UK gathering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice