The Night That Change Tony's Life

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Missy Tanya, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    Hi everyone, this is a fictional story of mind. Oh how is wish it was true. But for now I just dream. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. And for you that are interested, I was dressed and locked the entire time writing it.

Sincerely Missy Tanya

Tony was having one of those weeks at work that we all have had, at one time or another. Tony was an Auto Technician by trade. He had been most of his entire working career. Working his way up from grease monkey to shop foreman. Well without going into much detail, he had this F**king Motor home that was eating his lunch. It had been to many other shops before his. Now is was his personal vendetta to fix it once and for all. It didn't help that the owner was a good customer that had just bought it without knowing of the problems. Besides the owners wife was Tony's kind of woman. You know, the kind that greased his wheels. But back to the good stuff.

Tony had stopped at a local bar on the way home. He didn't do this much, he had better things to do most nights than set and drink his sorrows away. But tonight was Friday and he needed to get this Motor home out of his mind, just for the night at least. He had ordered his beer and was � way though it when he decided to walk out on the patio an smoke his little cigar, another something he doesn't do much of. He grab his drink and headed outside. Darn this state and its toot-e-good-shoes and the newer law that prohibiting smoking inside public places. He understood when children where around, but a bar. If you don't like that an bar allowed smoking, go next door to the next that prohibits it. Some things adults should be able to make up there own mind, whither its good or not for them.

Tony with beer in hand walked outside to the patio. Few fellow smokers were setting around. He took a seat at an empty table, set back and lighted his smoke and started to relax. Soon he noticed her, she was setting across the patio from him. She was sexy smoking. You know, when women that hold the cigarette just so, like women in the years gone past. Lightly taking a puff then tilting her head back and exhaling the smoke into the early nights skies. Her reddish hair cascading down her back. Her arm crossed in front of her chest, keeping her sweater closed. Even though she was covered, Tony could tell she had a great figure. Ahh, his dream girl, too bad he wasn't Casanova and could walk up and sweep her off her feet.

Then he realized she was looking at him. Oh no, he had been caught staring in his dream land. She smiled at Tony, and motion for him to come over to her table. What the f**k, he thought to himself. What do I have to loose, she won't be interested in me anyway, I'm not in her league by a long shot. Tony picked up his beer an headed over to her.

"Hi there, I'm Brianna and I hate setting out here alone, beside my table is by the patio heater and it's much warmer here."

Her voice sounded like hot fudge pudding to Tony, the sexy deep smokers voice that could be one of his favorite female singers voice.

"I'm Tony, glad to meet you Brianna. Yes I can see that it is warmer here." Little did she know that just being next to this beautiful woman was warming Tony right up.

She said, "I had such a week, no one could do anything right. I think I should just bring my whip in next week and show them who's boss."

Tony almost choked on that remark, and had to hold back with all his might. She took another puff and look right into Tony's eye and exhaled. She was good, she knew exactly what she was doing, and good at it. Tony's little friend started to get aroused. Then it struck him. I'm wearing my steel chastity belt. This is something Tony had found many years ago. He had a soft spot for bondage and liked not being in control. With the chastity belt, he wasn't in full control, even of himself. He would lock it on and put the key in a combo lock box, record the number with his camera and have a computer program scramble the picture and keep it hidden for days at a time. With the problems at work this week he locked it on that morning, thinking it will keep me focused on work.

"Cat got your tongue" she asked, seeing Tony was thinking of something else other than her!!

"No just something I remember from earlier today, caught me off guard for a second." Tony shifting a little in his chair to relieve some tightness in his panties. Yes, Tony all so had panties on under his work cloths. He was a part time crossdresser also. See you never can tell what some people do behind closed doors.

The bar maid showed up just in time too save Tony, "Would you two like another round?" the bar maid asked.

Brianna spoke up and said "yes we would like another and bring two shots of Curovo's's also please."

"I think we both need one after this week, don't you think so Tony"

Right then, Tony would have walked over hot coals for this women. "Sound like a good idea, all right." Tony took another drag of his cigar and looked at it after he pulled it from his mouth. Then blew the smoke into the sky. Brianna was watching him with a smirked on her lips.

"Hey Tony, can I try your cigar, I like the aroma of that one. She was already reaching across the table not waiting for an answer. She took it from his fingers and held it like something delicate, brought it up to her lips, and parted them ever so slightly, putting a sexy reddish ring from her lipstick, around its base, took a puff and held it, watching Tony the hole time. Then exhaled. Tony almost wet himself just watcher her, and she knew it.

"Ahhhh that's good, as she returned the cigar to Tony. "I normally don't smoke but sometimes it just makes the mood," Brianna told Tony.

Tony told her the same and they let out a little laugh as the bar maid return with their drinks.

"Here's too a better weekend for both of us" Brianna holding up the shot glass. they both clicked glasses and swallowed them down.

"Yuuuuueeee That hits the spot, don't you think Tony, warms you up from the inside out"

Tony said, "your doing a good job of that on your own, Brianna." smiling back at her.

"Hey Tony, do you have another cigar I could bum from you? That would hit the spot with the tequila going down. While Tony was taking out another from his shirt pocket, Brianna was fishing out her lipstick tube and reapplied to her lips. Tony noticed her and was watching intensity. She was putting on a show, and she knew exactly what she was up too, making Tony as horny as she could, and doing a good job of it. She took the cigar from Tony and waited for him to offer the light. He almost didn't realize it, shivery wasn't one of his best qualities. Then it hit him and he pulled out his lighter and held it up for her. Brianna was leaning over the table slightly with her sweater opening up, giving Tony a eyeful of candy. Brianna took a bit longer too light the smoke than need just too make sure Tony had his fill. God this woman knew how to work it. Pushing all Tony's buttons.

After another round of beer and shots, Brianna took Tony's hand and said, "I normally don't ask people back to my place the first time I meet them, but there is something about you that I like, and would like to get too know you better." Tony was already jumping from his chair, when he remembers the chastity belt locked around his waist and privates.

"Ah darn it I would luv too Brianna, but there is something stopping me."

"What on earth could that be, you married or the like's of, and haven't brought up that little detail till now!!!"

"No, no Brianna, not that. It's well, gee, having drank too much I'm just going to tell you right now incase it comes up later, or doesn't come up as it can't."

Brianna was looking right into Tony's eye's, "What's the matter big boy, you don't like girls??, your not making any sense!!!"

"No way, I love girls, women and all things related. It's just that well, shit here it is in a nut shell. If we go back to your place and things get hot and heavy, like I hope they would, I can't."

"What on earth are you rambling on about Tony, I just want to feel your hard cock inside me every way you can, and then we will see where this leads."

"Shit that's what I would love to do also Brianna. But you see there's this thing that going to stop all of that. Well, I have a steel chastity belt locked on myself right now and the key is at home locked in a lockbox that I don't have the combo to till tomorrow night."

Brianna's face lite up, "God dam it Tony, you had me worried that you didn't like me or something. If that's all that stopping you, no problem, I have a plan. Lets just go to my place and you can take care of my needs tonight. Then tomorrow night you come back over with the key box and I will let you out and return the favor!!" Brianna had scooted over closer to Tony during the night and reached over to feel for the belt around his waist. "Why yes you are locked up tight." Brianna waved too the bar maid, "Check please!!"

Brianna said to Tony, "you follow me, I will try and not loose you."

"You couldn't loose me if you tried will all your might, I will be glued to your bumper like white rice.

"That will be tomorrow night dear. Tonight your servicing me!!" When they got to Brianna's home she offer another drink to Tony. They sat on the couch together getting to know each other, when things started getting hot. They were soon doing some heavy kissing and shortly, both of their shirts off and play with each others nipples.

"Let me check out what I have captured tonight, see if it was all worth it or I will have to throw you back and try and catch a bigger fish tomorrow." Brianna was snaking her hand inside Tony's pants when she felt the silky panties, Tony had forgotten completely about them.

"What do we have here, another surprise." With that she had his pants pulled down to his ankles in a flash. "Oh my, such pretty panties, anything else to tell me before I have to whip it from you??"

"Oh no, I forgot about them, well see I sometimes like to wear women's clothing. I told you like luv everything about women, that includes there clothing, make-up and everything else."

"Oh yes, this is going to be a better weekend than I ever had planned," Brianna said. "I tell you what, you get down here between my legs and show me just how much you like women. Then I'm going to tell you what we are going to do tomorrow night to you." Tony kneed down at Brianna feet and took off her heels and slowly removed her panties, holding them to his nose just too take in her scent. Then worked his way up under her skirt. He was planing on giving her the best head she ever had. Little did Tony know that Brianna like women just as much as he did and have had some very good pussy lickers in the past.

Brianna just laid her head back on the couch, thinking of all the things she was going to enjoy doing with her new playmate. Soon after three or four orgasms, who was counting, she offered to go up to the bedroom and finish. Tony was all for it. As his little friend between his legs was doing everything it is power to split the cage holding it. But Tony wasn't Superman and the steel holding him was holding fast. In the bedroom Brianna had Tony finish undressing her. She knew this would be punishment for Tony, now having the knowledge his fondness for lingerie. Brianna always wore the sexiest undergarments she could fine. It just made her feel sexy, and look great.

"Now you did a great job warming me up, Tony. I would like you to cover me in kisses, starting at my toes and not stopping till you reach my lips." As Tony did as told, Brianna was thinking to herself again. Too think I didn't buy a Lotto ticket today, but won the jackpot anyway. When Tony had reach Brianna's lips they kiss for what seemed like forever.

"Tony, you go back down to my pussy and show me just how much you like being here with me." Tony almost jump at the offer. Brianna had the sweetest pussy he ever had tasted. Finally after what seemed to Brianna was hours of bliss, she told Tony to stop, I can't take anymore. Tony was leaking himself from his cage. Brianna took her finger and wiped up some of the drips, coated her lips and told Tony to kiss her. Right then, in his condition, he would have done anything for her.

Soon they fell asleep holding each other. In the morning they woke up with Brianna spooning Tony. Moving like she was fucking him. Tony woke up feeling horny as a puppy with two peters.

"Tony would you get up and make us some coffee, and something lite to eat. You should be able to find anything you need in the kitchen. I'm going to take a quick shower and then join you downstairs." Tony got up and went downstairs to do as told. He found everything just as she said he would. Soon he had the coffee done, and eggs and hash browns cooking. Brianna walked into the kitchen with a flowing silky robe on with heeded slippers.

"Wow something smells good. I'm starving from last night. I can only image how I will feel after tonight." They both smiled as Tony poured her a cup of coffee. Then served her the breakfast. They both ate quietly. Then Brianna spoke up.

"Tony, I have been thinking. I like you being locked up and me calling the shots, and your still being able to satisfy me. I want to try something special if your game??" Tony looked at her with a questioning look, then realized he was happier than he had been in years.

"Anything you would like Brianna, is quite aright with me."

"That's a good answer. What I was thinking is, that you would go home this morning and pack up some of your better dressing items. Then bring them back over her with the lock box holding your Chastity belt keys. I then would do my best to make you a sexy, desirable woman."

Tony was hearing every other word, something like dressing, sexy, keys, making him a woman. "Why yes that sounds wonderful, Brianna. I can't wait till then." They finished with the meal and Tony cleaned up the mess while Brianna went and got dressed.

"OK Tony, I have some errands to run, I should be back by 2:pM. You be sure and get back here by 3:pM and don't be late. I wouldn't want to have to bend your over my knee spank you for tardiness."

"Yes Brianna, I won't be late, but you can still spank me once we get me dressed. That would be hot!!" Tony left and went home to started packing. Soon he had a full suit case of his clothing. Not sure what Brianna would like, he packed most of his items. Then took a nap as he was very tired from last night and didn't want to get tired too soon tonight. Soon it was time to leave. He packed out the suitcase and drove back to Brianna's. Stopping to pick up some flowers and wine for a gift to her. Knocking on her door, with flower and wine and a big-o-suitcase, he looked like a school boy going on his first sleep over. Little did Tony realized, how his life would change that night.

Knock, knock, Tony tapped on the door. Brianna answered shortly.

"Well what do we have here?? How thoughtful of you, and I didn't even have too ask for them. Thank you Tony, please come in." With that Tony was waken from his trance. Brianna looked like a million dollars. She had on a very tight, shiny black top that did little to hide the twins. Black leggings's, with black boots that went to her knee's. Her makeup was to die for and then her red hair was cascading down her back. When she opened the door and smiled, all Tony was seeing, was stars.

"Let me put these gorgeous flowers in a vase and we will get right to work. Pack you suitcase upstairs to my room and unpack, I can't wait to see what you got, dear." Tony went upstairs and unpacked. Brianna soon came into the room. "Ahh, you've got quite a collection here don't you??"

"Yes, I've been collecting for years"

"Well lets get this party started, we have a lot to do in a short period of time. Buy the way did you bring the key with you, Tony??"

"Yes Brianna, it's right here. I left it in the lock box and here is the combo. I thought you might like too be the one opening it and unlocking me."

"Your a fast learner, Tony. I will just set this aside till the time is right." Brianna walked over to her dresser and put the lock box inside one of the drawers. They both undressed Tony as fast as they could. Together they walked into the bathroom and Brianna said,

"I'm going to rub this lotion on you from neck down. As we don't want any body hair on my girl, do we.??"

"Like I said before, your running the show"

"My you are a fast learner, Tony." As they waited for the lotion to do its magic. Brianna started plucking Tony's brow's. "Now you shave really close and then we will remove the lotion and all that ugly hair, Dear."

Soon Tony walked into the shower and saw all his body hair going down the drain. He luv the feeling of his body with no hair. Kind of sexy he thought to himself. After a short time, Brianna called out, "Not playing with yourself are you??"

"No Brianna, I can't, I'm still locked in the belt, remember?"

"Of course I remember, I was just kidding you, now hop too it so we can get busy."

Brianna started with a very feminine body lotion and covered Tony from neck to his toes. Walked him back into her bedroom and sat him in her chair in front of the makeup mirror. She painted his toes a sexy red polish. Then installed fake nails in the same color. Then walked over to one of her drawers and pulled out some stockings and garter belt in an pink color.

"Hey, I didn't have anything like that with the items I brought, Tony said"

"I wasn't sure what you might of had or not, so when I was out I did some shopping for you"

"Wow" is all Tony could say and Brianna pulled up the nude, silk stocking on his now hairless legs She attached the stockings to the garter and then pulled up some new sexy lacy pink panties that match the rest. Next was a pink bra and then a very tight corset.

"Gee you did go shopping, I just have some women's items, nothing like these."

"I thought so Dear, I want tonight to be special, that's why I got them for you" After the corset was tighten, and Tony thought he was going to pass out from lack of air. Brianna sat him back down and started on his makeup. And how she did, she pulled out all the tricks that women know about putting on a good face. Soon she pulled Tony to his feet and walked into her closet and walked back out with a LBD "Little Black Dress, for you not so in tune with your feminine side" too die for. She zipped up the back and smooth out all the wrinkles. Then pulled out some sexy heels just in his size and put them on his slender feet. As Tony was gaining his balance, Brianna pulled out a long curly blonde wig and fit it to his head. Styled it just right. Took some perfume and spitzes all the right places. Then spun Tony around for him to see himself in the full length mirror. What he saw took his breath away, more than the corset was already doing.

"MY God, I look great. When I dress up at home I look like a guy in a dress. This woman in front of me looks more like woman than most women!!"

"Glad you like, I thought you might. I could see the possibilities soon as you told me you liked dressing. Now let's have some fun." Brianna fixed her makeup and changed her outfit for simple looking dress. All the while Tony was looking himself over in the mirror. She walked up behind him and slipped a coat over his shoulders.

"Hey what's this for??"

"We are going out to dinner."

"No way, I'm not going outside dressed as a woman, Tony almost yelling"

"Well then, you just get undressed and walk right out the front door Missy. And you not going to see the key to your belt for the next month at least, understood."

"Well I never, I guess you've got me over a barrel so to speak. But do you really think I can pull it off??"

"Yes I'm sure of it, just watch the voice, and set with you legs closed. We don't want to show everyone what you got down there, do we??"

"OK then, I will go out this time. I do got to admit I look pretty good and feel more like a woman than a man right now."

"All settled then, but one other thing."

"Now what?"

"I can't go all night calling you Tony when you look more like a?????? Tanya, that's it. Tanya it shaw be. And you can call me Mama or Mistress while we are together alone, and Brianna in mixed company from now on!!"

"Now Tanya, would you be a dear and walk me to my car, I'm starving."

"Yes Mama." Tanya walked Brianna to her car opening the door for her then walking back around to her side. When they got to the Restaurant the valet opened Tanya's door and held out his hand to steady her.

"Welcome to Fog Cutter's, don't you lady's look fine tonight." The other valet opening Brianna's door and taking her car off to park. Brianna took the lead and told the maitre d' her name and said, "I have a reservation for two, Ms Brianna and Ms Tanya."

"Yes I have it right here, your table will be ready shortly, can I escort you two lovely ladies to the lounge for a starter?"

"That would be great." The maitre d' took both women's arms under each of his and took them into the lounge, pulling out Tanya's chair and holding it for her. As she sat, he made the comment, "You sure smell lovely tonight mama."

"Thank you," Tanya said in her most feminine voice she could muster.

The bar maid walked up and said, "What will you two ladies like to drink tonight?"

Brianna told her to bring two glasses of their best white wine. "Very well, I'm sure you will be pleased with what we have to offer." and the bar maid of off.

"Remember Tanya, legs together, no elbows on the table, smile when spoken too, and you will do fine, and look great. Already we have gotten all the gentlemen's attention and glares from most of the women in here, as they are jealous of your beauty." Soon the wine was served, and very good wine it was. Tanya broke out a smile as she took the glass from her lips and saw her lipstick mark of the glass. Her manhood locked away so far under all her cloths, twitched as much as it could, since it had be fully aroused, well as much as it could in it's steel cage, since this all started early today. As their wine glass were close to empty the maitre d' came back in and told them their table was ready. Helping both women up from their chairs and escorting them to the dinning room. Tanya could not get over how nice and curtest everyone was to them.

"Mama, I can't get over just how curtest everyone is treating us."

"Better get use too it, this is how beautiful women get treated all the time." After a delicious meal and lite dessert with their after dinner drink the waiter came over to see if anything else they would like.

"Paranoid me, is there anything else you two pretty women would like tonight, anything??" he asked. Brianna knew exactly what he had one his mind.

Brianna licking her lips sexually, "Well one other thing would make this night one to remember, I think I will just go home with my girl and tear her up tonight myself and not share her with anyone." Tanya almost shit and was blushing soo much that she thought her cheeks were going to catch fire. Brianna just stared right into the waiter eye's as he gulped and knew he was out matched. But he was leaking his man juice just thinking of the scene in his mind. Brianna paid the bill and told Tanya we need to go to the little girls room before we leave. Tanya realized what Brianna had said and was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

"Hop too it girl, the night a wasting way as we set." They got up and walked though the lounge to the lady's room. Every guy's eye's was watch their every move. Soon as the door close behind them, Brianna pulled Tanya to her lips, and kissed her passionately.

"God, I've been dying to do that all evening. Your the sexiest thing I've had at my table in years. And now I'm going to bed you, while all those guy's out there are wish they could. Now go do you duty and wait for me here by the mirror, we need to fix our faces before we walk out." Soon as Tanya was done she walked out to the mirror. Another woman was standing there fixing her lipstick. Tanya just stood there watching, and Brianna walked up an poked her.

"Her dear, is some lipstick, you can use mine since you forgot your purse at home." Tanya did her best to applied the lipstick just like the other girl had done. Straighten out her hair and touched up her nose.

"Don't you think for one minute I didn't notice you checking out that other woman. Just remember who has your key, and you better show me the attention I deserve or you may never see that key or your little willy again, understood Missy!!"

"Yes Mistress," is all Tanya could say. They walked out into the cool night. The valet brought the car around and opened both doors for the women. Tanya was in a dream land thinking to herself about all that had happen today and this evening. When they got home and inside the house, Brianna lite the fireplace and turned on some soft music.

" Tanya, be a dear and mix us another after dinner drink." Tanya went to the bar and poured two drinks and took one to Brianna.

"What do you say, Tanya?" Tanya looked at Brianna with questioning looked. "Something like ,here Mistress, is the drink you asked for would be a start!"

" Mistress, here is the drink you ask me to serve you." Tanya said.

"That's better now lets not make that mistake too many times, or I will have to get the paddle out and remind you more permanently. Understood!!"

"Yes Mistress, I will not forget, I hope"

"Now go to the bar and bring back a smoke for me, Missy." Tanya walked over to the bar, noticing her heels clicking on the floor. Gee did I do that in the restaurant all night too. She thought to herself. Tanya returned to Brianna with the smoke and handed it to her. Brianna sat there waiting for Tanya to light it. Then Tanya realized what she was too do, and pulled out the lighter and held it up for Brianna.

"About time, Missy. I see that we need to go over some ground rules how your to act while your in my presents. But not tonight, I've had a wonderful day and evening with a very pretty girl, and I'm almost ready to take her up to bed and show her how much fun sex is while being a girl." After Brianna had finished her smoke and drink they walked hand in hand upstairs to the bedroom.

"I want you to undress yourself slowly for me Missy. Be sure a feel every item before you take it off. I want you to cherish the feeling and dream that, you can't wait till the next time I allow you to dress up." Tanya walked over to Brianna and asked her to unzip her dress. Then walked back to the center of the room and slowly felt the dress on her shoulders then her breast. Dropping it too her waist, running her hands over her butt then letting is fall from her swaying hips. Stepping from it, Tanya was rubbing her hands over her breast and hips, just loving the smoothness and textures. Brianna was so turned on knowing this sexy Missy sex life depend on her now that she let out a little squeal of a tiny orgasm just thinking of all she was going to do to this sweet thing.

"That's enough, young lady. I need you right now in bed with me." Tanya climb up in bed still wearing her bra, panties, garter, and stockings. "Undress me just like you did yourself a few moments ago." Tanya was caressing Brianna's shoulders and unbuttoning her blouse. Pulling it slowly off her body. Then right back to caressing all the newly exposed skin. Then the skirt was pulled down, and more skin to caress. When Tanya and Brianna weren't kissing, more items of cloth were making their way to the floor next to the bed. Soon Tanya panties were off and so where Brianna's. "Now Tanya I want you too show me just how much fun you had dressing today by giving me at least 4 good hard orgasms". Tanya didn't need to be asked twice, in a flash she was going down like never before. She didn't know what had come over her. Either it was being treated like a sexy women all evening. Or lack of having a penis poking out down there. But she felt more like a woman than a man and didn't care if he showed up tonight. Brianna was just smiling ear to ear watching her Tanya giving her head, like it was the best thing she ever had before. Soon Brianna had enough and told Tanya to come back up a lay with her. They kissed softly and Brianna told Tanya I have one more gift to give you tonight.

"No Mistress, you have made me feel so special all evening, that nothing could top this."

"Well one thing could, Missy. Brianna got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser. Tanya remember the key just then and her little penis started pushing with all it might to get hard. Brianna opened the dresser and pulled out something. It wasn't the lock box. It was leather straps with some large thing sticking out of the front. Then Tanya realized what it was. A Strap on harness and dildo. God how long can this woman go, he was thinking to himself. Brianna stepped into the harness and pull it up her legs. Adjusting the straps tight around her hips. Tanya gulped, she now she knew what and where that huge thing was planning on going. Brianna turned around so Tanya could see exactly what was about to take her virginity.

"Now Tanya, I want you to show your appreciation for all I did for you tonight. And give me the best blow job you can. I want you to really get into it an enjoy it. Then we will see what happens next." Tanya looked at Brianna and then down at the cock. She deep down knew if she want to be released from the belt and shoot her cum all over she better do as told. Tanya took the life looking cock in her hand. It felt good, just like what she remember her's felt like. Slowly stroking it from tip to base, taking the balls in one hand and gently squeezing them just like she like her's to be done too. Something started to come over Tanya, the more she saw this cock waving in front of her face the more she want to taste it. And being dressed soo sexy as a woman was making her feel like it was the natural thing to do. Tanya parted her sexy red lips and gave the head a kiss. Pulled back and saw her lipstick marks around the head. Oh my, this turned her on even more. She took more into her mouth and gave it a suck or two. Feeling her cheeks suck down against the cock. Backing off again and now she saw lipstick and her saliva dripping down the shaft. She sucked harder and deeper she went. Feeling it tickling the back of her throat. Saliva was running down the shaft and onto her hand holding the balls. She starts using the saliva as a lubricant and caressing the dildos balls wishing it would squirt down her throat. As this was going on, Brianna was laying back head propped up by pillows just watch the show Tanya was putting on. Thinking to herself this girl could become a very good cock sucker. Tanya soon felt Brianna sex under the strap on and started playing with it. Using the saliva as a lube, this causing Brianna to start breathing hard. Then Brianna had a very deep orgasm from watch Tanya suck her cock and fingering her pussy.

"That's enough, I'm ready for you now," Brianna said almost yelling. Brianna rolled Tanya over on the bed. Grab some lube lying on the night stand and smeared Tanya's, mans pussy with lube. Then coated the dildo and lined it up. "Now relax Tanya and enjoy, I know I'm going to". Slowly Brianna penetrated Tanya's virgin pussy.

"Oh, Oh, my. Tanya squealed. Wow, that big. Its not going to fit."

"Yes it will, just relax and think of it as your deflowering. Lucky for you I know how it feels the first time and I'm taking it easy on you. Not like most men would be doing, after all the teasing you've been doing all right. They would have just pounded it in and be done just that quick. I'm going to give you something to remember the rest of your life, or until the next time I treat you to this." Ever so slowly Brianna inched the dildo into Tanya's pussy. Till all eight inches were buried. Holding it there till Tanya wiggled her hips, this telling Brianna I'm good, and I want more. Slowly she pulled it back till just the head was inside Tanya and slide in back to the balls again. Tanya had her head stuffed in the pillows and moaning non-coherent words.

"Oh yes, Oh that feel soo good, Oh my, I'm cumming, Yessssssss, OOOHHHHH, Fuck that's good, was all Tanya kept saying. Brianna wasn't talking too much either. The dildo has a special knob that hits just the right spot on her every time she bounces off Tanya's cheeks. The room smelled of sex and sounded like a two dollar whore house with thin walls. Brianna started to climax first, thrusting the dildo deeper every stroke, just for she could feel the knob against her clit. Tanya was in a special place. Her little locked up clit was leaking like a faucet. Milk was running down her legs and the smells were turning Tanya on, just that much more. Soon as Brianna started cuming, Tanya did also. Pushing inside her steel cage, her juices leaking all over herself. Both women let out screams of ecstasy. Then collapsed on the bed. Brianna laid on top of Tanya with the dildo still inside Tanya. Then slowly rolled over next to Tanya. Tanya didn't want the cock to leave her pussy, but was too spent to do anything about it. The dildo came out with a pop and the two girls let out a laugh. Brianna notice all the cum on Tanya's legs and took her finger and scooped up some.

"Here you go girl, you can let all this love juice go to waist." Brianna brought up her cum coated finger and held them over Tanya's lips. Every so carefully Tanya opened her mouth licked the cum from Brianna's fingers. Brianna kept doing this till all the cum was cleaned off of Tanya. " That's a good girl. No boy's will like if you do not drinking their cum. From now on, all cum that you release will be cleaned up by you. Nothing more unsexy than a pretty girl that gives head and then spits it out in a towel."

" Yes Mistress," Tanya said not realizing what she said as she was falling asleep, dreaming of sucking cock and drinking down all that yummy cummy..

herboi and GeorgeFromGreece like this.
  2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Very nice story tanya, I am quite sure that you were overly excited while writting this!! I can just see you in this sort of arrangement, and how happy and excited it would make you.
    I do have one question though, since I happen to own a broken Motor Home, are you going to feel like going back to work on the one in the story on Monday after spending such a wild weekend as tanya with Brianna?

Mistress Michelle

3. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    As the story started, the Lady that own's the Motor home is my kind of woman. Sexy, know's what she wants, Gets what she wants. So why yes I did, It's purring like a Siamese Kitten...I would never want to disappoint that kind of woman!!! Was that a good enough of an Ass Kissing???

As I told you before, you need to find a local Mechanic and lock him up and only let him loose after he fixes you current problems. Just think Rachel won't had have too call triple A.. Your Person Chastity Mechanic would have came a running, cause he desperately needs to cum again..

But so sorry, I'm not available. But someday, sometime, who knows. You might be in control of my key, then your keys will always start you vehicles. I would be sure of that, cause Tanya in delicate and wouldn't want to disappoint you and have to meet your bench.. Even though I sure someday Tanya will, just remember my Twin Susie is the one that likes spankin's. Lol...

Forever Wishing, Missy Tanya

4. wylddevil

wylddevil Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    great story

5. fisper

fisper Junior Member

Local Time:
    Excellent story, got my juices flowing......

6. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    Great story. I have some of my own to add in due course.

7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Good Story Tanya. It certainly had me dripping and twitching. Oh my!

8. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very nice, Tanya. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. And despite everything you have written about, the thing that captures me most is that Brianna is a red head. O Me, O Life...

~wf

9. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Isn't it strange what does it for oneself. I agree the sight of a auburn to flaming red head draws my attentions from afar. Lately, beautiful women smoking, but doing it with sex-appeal, like she is enjoying it, have had a soft spot in my heart, or head. I know it's not poetical correct anymore. But heck, every so often a light up, Oh My.. Besides the other 1000 things that get me horny!!

Glad you enjoyed it, Missy Tanya

10. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You have nailed it, my friend. The glamour shots of female actresses from ca. mid 40s though to the mid 60s capture everything seductive and lovely and feminine and powerful and --- ARGH! I want scream and be loved and worked over by them all, Ms. Hepburn in particular.

~wf
    http://us.movember.com/

11. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    if i had room to get hard i would have. lol

12. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Crazy story, I wish I could be there. I read it and liked it very much. It's good that the key to my chastity belt is safely tucked away because I don't know what I would do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice