The newest nub cage designs

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by subspider, Jun 26, 2021.

1. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    So, I happened to bump into a Dominant on reddit who was asking questions about chastity as she and her husband are beginning to enter into it. I, as per usual, was writing too much but offering as much assistance as I can so they can avoid any pitfalls I have ran into.

Somewhere in the thread people started discussing various cages and she was looking at the nub cage designs. She had responded that they look interesting, but she had concerns about the urethra being compressed for long periods and was not certain whether or not it would cause issues. To me, it doesn't sound like that is something that would cause long term issues, but I am not a urologist so what the hell do I know in that regard?

I am asking here to see what some people who have experience can help with that question. Anecdotal experience is a good place to start. So, your thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Additionally, aside from asking people in chastity about this, do you have any ideas where one could research such a specific kink based question online? I know there are databases from NCSF and other places of kink friendly physicians, but I am not planning on scheduling a visit to ask a question that does not pertain to me. Are there kinky experts or doctors online who answer questions? I remember a woman expert who was dominant I think? Who had an old-school thread style message board where you could ask questions. For the life of me I cannot remember her name. I know that is not much to go on, but she is kinda well-known for what she does from what I remember. I learned a lot from reading her message board like 20 years ago.

Thanks!

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. @vixenandcuck

@vixenandcuck New member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I've been in a nub clone for quite a while and haven't noticed anything like that

3. subspider

subspider Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Yeah, I would imagine most people like us who enjoy chastity are going to come back and report no issues. Some experts I have read claim that wearing a device restricts blood flow and could cause issues later in life. There isn't a lot of data from someone who started at 22 and is now 71 with issues. I was just trying to find want the so called experts might say.

@vixenandcuck likes this.
  4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Since there is no real research, medical professionals can only guess which is heavily influenced by their own biases and medically conservative views. As long as it isn’t turning colors from lack of circulation or causing numbness, there isn’t much cause for concern unless you are using a urethral insert.

5. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I am locked in a steel Nub and I have not experienced any issues other than uncontrolled spray. I have a
    bidet Toilet Seat Non Electric Bidet Attachment for Toilet that keeps everything nice and clean.

6. subspider

subspider Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Miss. Yes, I assume they always have to err on the side of caution and cannot openly suggest to people things they cannot disprove will cause harm . . .

is that a double negative? Did I say that right? Anyway. I am sure you all get what I mean.

I am looking for kink friendly urologists with the NCSF. So, I would just need to reach out and hope they take my insurance. I am curious though about some things now that I have read some things about it.

I sure wish I could remember the name of that kink friendly doctor who used to have a web page/forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice