The New Valentines Menu

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Apr 11, 2010.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Well it all started back in 2012. When a small town group of men and women from an SM group in the South East of England got together, hired a restaurant and chef. Very shortly after the event the photos and event leaked around the internet and the Valentine "Love Dog" menu was born.

It is not 100% popular but many restaurants offer the "Love Dog" as a finale to the Valentines Day Meal.

And as it is reported in all women's mags, what more romantic gesture can a man make to a woman on this auspicious romantic day as to offer her the "Love Dog".

In 2012 the males losing their penises for the culinary enjoyment of their partners, no doubt, had no choice in the matter. But sine then the increase has been outside S+M circles. Males in vanilla couples are voluntarily offering their prime meat to their beloved partners.

This year is 2016. And we have a new phenomenon. The leap day proposal meal. Traditionally this is a day for women to propose marriage to their men-folk but this year it has become a day where women can request the "Love Dog" from their men. Many restaurants become "Love Dog Only" restaurants. And the males taken to dinner in these restaurants find that they at least in part is part of the menu. This gives a chance for many women whose partners would not offer their "Love Dog" to get their teeth into this truly romantic activity.

So don't be shy with your guy. Experience his ultimate offering of his love for you. Take him to a "Love Dog" restaurant this 29th Feb.

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    A few quick interviews with guests at a "Love Dog" restaurant.

Tony: I am here because I know Erica is so desperate for a "Love Dog". And I am so pleased I can please her with mine.
    Interviewer: Aren't you going to miss your cock and sex with it?
    Tony: yes, no doubt there. I will miss it. But as they say. "You can't have your cock and eat it."
    Erica kisses Tony on the cheek.

Fred: ...silence...and looking tearful.
    Angela: Fred promised me his "Love Dog" last valentines day. I know he isn't happy about losing it but I am so happy he is willing to let me take it anyway. It is such a beautiful gift.

A group of 4 girls and 4 boys sharing the experience.
    Girl 1: It took a fair amount of organising for us to all get our boyfriends to agree to this. But they have all just spent the past month having serious hot sex with us. Now we are collecting our payment. Eh girls?
    All girls: Yeah...

Samantha: I have been keeping Frank in a chastity device for 2 years now. This seems to be a less hassle and fun way of enforcing chastity.

Interviewer: thanks boys and girls, enjoy your night and your "Love Dogs".

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Meal

Each restaurant has its own way of doing things. This is how ours works.

The heating is on nice and high so the couples can comfortably eat their meals naked. All males are naked and the females can be naked if they wish. Most choose to be. All males are seated side on to the tables next to their partners. Their legs are strapped to thier chairs. 2 x Elastrator bands are fitted to the base of the penises by the waitresses. An electronic mini-guillotine is attached between the 2 bands.

A conventional candlelight dinner is then served. The girls can tease and play with their boy's naked erect penises freely during the meal. Though we do state that no male ejaculations are allowed. The girls can also bring their own sex toys to use on their selves. Female orgasms are allowed freely during the meal.

At the end of the meal. A small barbecue is lit and placed on the table. When the correct temperature is reached. The female customers are informed that they may now press the switches when ready to release the "Love Dogs". At this point the restaurant is usually a hubbub of the sound of whooping females and sobbing males. Our waitresses help the ladies with the cooking of their "Love Dogs".

When the meal is complete, our waitresses make sure that the penis stubs look clean and healthy, remove the bands, help the guests dress and see them on their merry way.

We hope to see you next Valentines or on Love Dog Day.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Waiter

This year was unusual as we had a waiter on the staff too. Sandra, one of our regular waitresses had introduced her out of work boyfriend, Tom, to the job several weeks ago. Now he was doing his 1st Valentines "Love Dog" night.

He spent the evening amazed and gazing at breasts, pussy, and banded cocks awaiting their doom. He spent the entire evening erect. Everytime Sandra passed him, she groped his erect groin.

Part the way through the evening, the manageress called the couple over for a quick chat.
    "Listen you two love birds, I know you dont have much cash but I'ld like to make you a special present for working for me on this romantic night. How about I offer you a free "Love Dog" meal."
    Sandra beamed "Wow, really, thank-you, thank-you, that would be great."

Now Tom and Sandra had only been dating 2.5 weeks. They hadn't even had sex yet. In fact he was still a virgin.
    Tom stammered a reply. "Actually I'm still a virgin."
    Sandra jumped up and down "wow, thanks Tom. It will be an honour to eat your unused Love Dog. I can't wait."
    With that the manageress and Sandra helped him undress, banded his cock and fitted him with the electronic cutter.
    And off they went back to serving.

Tom served the food at the tables with his erect banded cock pointing at eye level to the customers. The girls at the tables loved seeing the waiters cock and the device attached. Just like their men's cocks it was about to become a "Love Dog".

As the customer's dogs were being cooked. The Manageress called them over for Tom's turn. She had prepared the barbecue.
    Sandra enjoyed her "Love Dog" as Tom whimpered watching it being devoured.

Tom lined up with the waitresses at the door to say farewell to the customers. His stump and balls on display showing the girls what their men were now packing in their pants. And acting as a last reminder to the boys what their sex now looked like.

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Wow!

Richard

Great story - after our chat the other night all i can say is WOW!

Keep writing

Carrie

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    It's almost that time of year again. Anyone for a "Love Dog"?

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    A crazy story I wrote years ago for Valentines.

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    wow...still wow

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice