The new S&TC 2 trailer!!

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Goddess Jen, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    OK, this is totally off topic.

Is anyone as excited about this as I am?!? I :Love4: Sex and The City. I've seen every episode like 10 times and I went to the midnight showing of the 1st flick.

Seeing the trailer made my day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWl-82Yau4

Aiden is back!!!!!

2. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Sooooomeone neeeeds a LIIIIFE.. lololol..

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Tiff you have to be kidding this is one of the best shows ever. i have enjoyed it ever since the first TV show. My daughters mother-in-law has the whole series on DVD and i watched it from beginning to end. Even when most of my male friends quit watching cause they said it wasn't good near the end, read here less nudity and more dealing w/ life issues, i still loved it, guess that should have told me something. i enjoyed the first movie immensely and while i won't go to a theater to see this one i will watch it as soon as it's on PPV. So sit back relax and enjoy the humor and if you cry somewhere that's OK too. Your s/n is tiffany or sissy tiff depending where you are so sissy up and enjoy it.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    HEY!!! I have one. I swear. But, like Rachel said, it's a really great show. My mom and I used to watch every Sunday night together.

And don't knock it, till you watch it!!

Rachel..I have them all on DVD too :butterfly:

5. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    lololol to Y/you both. I have not seen nor heard of it/them,, {whatever..} But,, something tells me I'd rather watch the grass grow.. I mean if Y/you two say it is good,,,um,, come on..lololololol

6. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Sex in the City was one of my favorite shows last summer. It was the end of my day as I watched it every night then went to bed. Although I haven't seen the movie, I probably will watch it when it hits MY big screen. And in tiff's defense, she may think she's never heard of Sex in the City, but I KNOW she has watched it!! Further more, she can even tell the difference between Louis Vuitton and Chanel!!!

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Luv it??

Personally you had me at "Sex" Fill me in, was there shopping, smoking, eating, gossiping, lying, cheating, broken hearts, time of the months, misunderstandings, did I say shopping!!

Well I too have to admit I like the show, and even better the movie, when , whatever the name is, had to poop and the maid had the door lock, I still am laughing about that. The only thing better would be if Tanya was in the next Movie, Boy I could show those girls how to shop. And cheat, smoke, eat, drink, and gossip. Only thing Tanya wouldn't be sharing is the time of the month thingy, she's been through the change, He he....

Shop-o-hallic, Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice