The New Puppy

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Chastity boy12, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Chastity boy12

Writer
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Ms.K a young sexy 20 year old women walked into the local pet shop. Welcome to the shop ma might I ask what your looking for? A young lady asked Mr.K from across the counter of the local pet shop. We have a wide variety of male pets in stock. Excellent I'm in the market for a dog. Ms.K replied yes we have a wide.variety might I ask age and cock sizes your looking for? The clerk asked. Hmmm younger but not to young 19-20 and as for cock size I'd say average not like he will be using it much but it will be nice to play with. Yes ma follow me to the kennel. The two ladies walked to the store the passed a open room where some women where examining the fertile male stallions in stock all harnessed and strapped to the wall by the cages locked around their cocks. The women locked over and played with the cages and balls of the stallions and the pony tail anal plugs. Oh this one would be a good farm horse. This one would be a good breeder. The clerk and Ms.K approached the kennel to see about 50 or so males in dog kennel cages arranged from age and by size. From what you described ma I believe a puppy would be best. Why would that be? Ms.K replied you want a fertile you male dog you can train to serve you at your command so puppy class. The clerk opened th cage. So examine each one and pick the one you want. Ms. K examined over a few when she came to a small young male 19, short hair clearly the runt of the litter based on his build. She pulled out his tongue and grabbed his 5in cock witch made him jump to his tip toes. I like this one how much? Well he is the smallest of the bunch but he is fertile and would make a good breeder with the right training so $350. The clerk said as she grabbed a leash and collar. Ms. K squeezed his cock. Deal have him tailed collared and I will have him belted tomorrow when I come pick him up. Very well ma if u will follow me to fill.out the paper work. the clerk collared and leashed the puppy Ms. K just bought and walked him to the door at the far end of the hall. He will be milked dry so he isn't so jumpy for tomorrow. Very well.
    THE MILKING
    the pup was on all four restrained by his wrist and ankles on a examine table in a white room his head faceing the wall where his leash was tied to a ring mounted on the wall his hard cock hanging between his legs. The clerk walked in wearing black latex gloves. Ok puppy your gonna find out my favorite part of this job. She turned on the lights so she could see her restrained victim in front of her she slathered a large amount of lubricant on the pups cock making him squirm. Then she sled a large plastic tube over his cock all the way up to his balls. There we go nice and tight. She flipped a switch on the exam table and the pup started squirming and whimpering as the tube bounced cause a vacuum had been activated. After he was use to the suction she slide a finger covered in lube into his ass and slide it in and she could see the pups cum leaking down the tube. There it is. She slide her finger out and took off her gloves. Now you just be a good.boy and stay put I will be back to check on you in a few hours. The clerk laughed as she left the room

2. Chastity boy12

Writer
    Local Time:
    Will finish story later

3. Chastity boy12

Writer
    Local Time:
    Tailed and Eared

A few hours or so passed and the clerk came back to check her work the tube wasn't being filled with cum any more so she turned of the vacuum and slid the pups sore deflated cock out of the tube. Ok let's see your new owner wanted a long fluffy tail hmm so nice big white one. The clerk slide on some latex gloves and grabbed a white fluffy dog tail with a metal anal plug. First we need to get that red tent off ur tool so stay. Good boy. She walked over to a small freezer and pulled out an ice pack witch she quickly wrapped and taped around the pups cock and balls and started fingering club into his ass. Ok now your ready.she started forcing the tail into his ass witch had never been stretched or penetrated before witch caused him to squirm and whimper. There we go and some cute white ear on ur head. The clerk undid the tired tormented pups restraints leaving the ice back tapped around his cock. She lead him past the kennels and into a separate room where he was leashed to the wall. Night Night pup you get scrubbed and cleaned then your cock gets locked by your new owner and I don't get to play any more

4. Chastity boy12

Writer
    Local Time:
    This is a fictional work in practice and fun so don't worry about negative feedback.it helps

Belted for training

The pup was woke up the next morning with a cold blast of water and a scrub brush being applied to his ass and balls. Wake up today is the day you get sold. The clerk of the store was once again having her fun before the pup was to be belted and sent off. An hour or so passed and Ms. K returned to the store in a mini skirt knee high boots and a top that only covered her breast and shoulders. The pups cock stood at attention as she approached him and he sat up straight. Ok I'm here to belt and name him. Ms. K said to the clerk. Ok let me.just get him soft for you so you can belt him. No need I measured him and had a custom belt made. She pulled out a long metal tube that didn't bend and had a longer small metal rod attached directly where the pups cock would be impaled on it to rings that looped around where it attached around his balls and a smaller ring for around the base of his cock and a metal bar that went between his legs and attached to his tail plug. Mr.k wiggled the metal tube into his urthera. Oh quit ur whinging you will still be able to pee she locked the rings around his balls and cock. Tho cumming for you is something your gonna have earn from now on. She snapped the bar to his tail plug there now a warning this belt has a shock therapy and vibrator built on as punishment and reward settings

5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Interesting, good read

6. Chastity boy12

Writer
    Local Time:
    Training

Mrs. K and her new pup arrived at the house. She lead the pup from the car and into the upstairs bedroom where a bed with restrains added to the corners. Lay down boy. Mrs. K clicked the restrains around his wrist and ankles and stripped. Now the first thing my dog needs to know is how to lick she straddled his face. Now show me what I have to work with.

7. Chastity boy12

Writer
    Local Time:
    The pup wasn't to eger to lick her fresh shaved pussy Mrs.K wasn't to pleased with that and took out a remote and flipped the switch to punishment the custom belt sprang to life shocking the restrained pups cock... he cried out and mrs.k shoved her pussy into his mouth LICK she shouted the young pup working his tounge the best he could his cock still being torutered by the shocking punishment his chastity belt was inflicting on him mrs.k kept the punishment setting going for a few minutes before turning it off and getting up you have a lot to learn your tounge barley made me wet she dressed and walked out turning the punishment setting back ok the pup screaming as she left the room

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice