The Neosteel Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastitycuckold, Jul 9, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Hi folks,

this won't be a daily blog type thread, I already keep a blog for Ma'am on a daily basis thats set to private....however I think it may benefit some to read of various devices and that in turn may help them decide where to spend their penny's.....I know from my own experience that Ma'am and I have wasted probably a good 2000 over the years on shit devices that really were only any good for short term use....

NEOSTEEL

I'd heard a lot about this company, and people from all over the world on various chastity forums and lists reccomended them highly.....to the extent that once we'd decided we were going to waste no more money on devices that don't work thats the route that we decided to go....

As a couple the measuring was easy enough, a belt a marker pen, a pencil and a cloth tape measure is all thats required....

I emailed because to be quite honest the Neosteel website is shit and not only difficult to navigate but confusing aswell, to the extent that when I recieved a reply to my email I in actual fact ordered something else and added a note (that was their instruction) not too good a start I didn't think...

I recieved a reciept for my payment almost immediately, I also recieved a reciept for the measurements we sent almost immediately......good good I thought....

I was told 8 weeks till my belt arrived, I had a little panic on towards the end but the belt was actually on my doorstep in 8 weeks and 1 day, I think you'd have to be some sort of c**t to complain about them being one day out and to be honest I fancy that was more to do with the courier company than Neosteel....

The belt I ordered was "The Arch"

On getting it out of the box I was struck immediately by the quality of it, plain as the nose on your face why this company has the awesome reputation that it has....I'm not an engineer but you just know by look and feel that this is a proper bit of kit......amazing....

I'm now on the break in period, it's like starting all over again where I've been free the last couple of months....though I'm hoping being a 4 year veteran of chastity I'll not need the full break in period Ma'am is allowing (8 weeks)

I popped it on yesterday and went back in the workshop for an hour and a half, no problem.....

Today I'm going to wear it for 4 to 6 hours and build it up daily from there till it's wearable 24/7...

I'll do my best to remember to update here and as soon as we get time I'll get Ma'am to do a few photo's....

So far
    VERY VERY IMPRESSED....

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi. Good to hear you’ve got your neo steel. Would be good to keep us all updated.
    I’m considering a neo steel for the future, I’ve always known the device is the best but it would be good to hear from a wearer.
    I'll just have to put up with my CB untill we can afford a neo steel.

3. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'll do my best to remember to update.....

Today I wore it about 4 hours and tried talcum powder rather than lube....I'm back to the lube tomorrow:tongue:

I seem to have a mental block on going for a pee in it, I sat to pee as you need to and went the other way, that was no problem and easy to clean and wash after....but I guess because it keeps your penis pointed backwards I couldn't pee, I'm sure I will when I need to go....

no chaffing or soreness, I took it off as I have a plan over the eight weeks to build the time up and I want to stick to it to avoid any problems but I could of easily kept it on longer......

I'll write more in a few days to keep you updated..... I'm going to enjoy this for a few more weeks......:penisdance:

Now I'm off to do this for Ma'am:chores026:

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Great to hear about this. Even though we have a Lori tube on order I too would be interested to hear how it goes. I am particularly interested in any restrictions it may cause you. I have a job that requires me to be pretty active as a professional photographer so my fear is that it would be too limiting. Thanks for the post and please keep us updated!

5. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another update........
    I tried sleeping in it:bigsmile:

Laying on your back.....no problem

Laying on your side.....no problem

Laying on your front sprawled across the bed....no problem

Sleeping in it.....NO PROBLEM........:bigsmile:

HARD ON'S...
    I don't seem to get them, or maybe I'm not feeling them, the tube section is custom built to the size of your cock when flaccid, 13.5cm long by 15.2 circumference in my case so it's a comfy fit not a squashed in one like a lot of the tube type devices.....I wonder as once in the tube your cock is forced down and back between your legs is the reason why....I'm not really sure at the minute I'll report back when I am sure, I think the not knowing is not being helped at the minute because it is the dreaded time of the month for Ma'am and she is having a stinker so there's been no demands made upon me

WORK.......

Just to answer the above I'd say my occupation is just as active if not more so than that of a photographer, and I've not found anything thats a problem yet, check back in a month or two but I reckon it'll be ok....:xd:

6. vickitransgirl

vickitransgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Hi chastitycukold.

I just want to say thanks for the post about the Neo. I have been thinking of getting one for ages, but just cant justify the expense. I know they are the best for comfort and long term use but it is great to hear first hand info from a wearer. i would specially like to hear any tips or advice from you after you have managed 24/7 for a few months. The appealing thing for me about the Neo is the fact that you must "sit" to pee. An essential part of a sissy girl's training!

7. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My plan today is a day off (out of it) I'm having to be strong with myself, I want to put it on....:tongue:

A few of these today for me....lol:penisdance::penisdance:

8. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It really does help if you read the instructions......

I finally over the weekend read the fitting instructions, this has enabled me to get the device on and off with a lot more ease...dohhhhhh typical man....:squigglemouth:

Also I've started to grease the belt, I've only ever had one waist belt type device before and it was totally different to this style....the Neosteel works best if it's tight and I was getting a few red marks round my waist after a few hours...again having read the instructions properly I discovered Neosteel reccomend you use "WHITE VASELINE" on the waist band section....WOW what a difference in comfort.....

Still a good few weeks to go before it's on 24/7 however even at this early stage I'm 100% sure we've measured right and 100% sure that 24/7 will be not a major problem in terms of comfort and any little problems suffered with lesser belts....

Tis going good......very interesting and nothing to do with Neosteel, I started a post on another thread about size and how it DOES matter...to my Ma'am anyway...the question was quite clearly directed to the ladies on the site....I just knew the boys would answer and funnily enough half knew what their answers would be....tis amusing me anyway......:bigsmile::tongue:

9. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Still going well here....I'm slowly building up the time and at the same time seeing where the red marks if any when I remove the belt then tweaking/bending, each wearing is getting more and more comfy.....bending and tweaking almost put me off buying a full steel belt once upon a time, it is infact a lot more subtle than it sounds to the extent that the belt doesn't look mis-shapen at all....if your unsure don't be put off it's a pain getting it right I guess but worth it in the long term if your serious about 24/7.....

It's 6.30am here in the UK I have to get Ma'am up at 9am and run her bath etc etc....her lover can escape from his wife between 11 & 2 :bigsmile: today I'll be cuckolded whilst in the belt....I'm very very excited, I'm always excited when Ma'am cuckolds me (well on the occasions I know about it before the event) there is no better feeling than seeing your loved one in the throws or orgasm, it's such an intimate thing sex I always feel so honoured that Ma'am allows me to see her in such a vulnerable position....after her lover goes home to his wife I'll gently remove whatever she's worn for him, having warmed the oils, kiss her gently all over, thank her numerous times and massage her, once she is in that euphoric place, exhausted by multiple orgasms, sore from the huge tool thats fucked her and floaty from the massage I'll cover her over and then sit with her till she falls asleep...I am so so full of love as I look down on her sleeping, peaceful, satisfied, exhausted...I can never find the words to explain to those that don't get cuckolding....I'm proud to be cuckold to my Ma'am I love her with every last bit of me....I'm honoured...:wink:

10. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :squigglemouth:FIRST PROBLEM:squigglemouth:

I have a very nasty sore ball sac....fingers crossed it's because yesterday I used a different type of cream....I normally smear my ball sac and cock with babyoil gel, Neosteel recommend White Vaseline (Pharma grade) which I've been using, yesterday for some reason I used Sudo cream, it's thick and used on babys as any mother will tell you, I guess (hope) this has caused my ball sac to ruck up and burn round the tube where it doesn't dissolve quickly, or I'm right in trouble.....grrrrrrrr...things were going so well to.

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Hang in there (so to speak)! Learning to manage a CB is a lot of trial and error. There's no other way to learn what works and what doesn't. I think things are going fantasically well for you! I'm jealous! :)

12. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL....I won't give up, I'm not allowed to, I went to the docs and took chastity with me, he examined my ball sac and assures me it's a combination of the cream I used causing the skin of the sac to ruck up which creates friction (burning) and the hoop part of the belt being over tight.....

I then got in touch with Neosteel who advised me how to cut the hoop, attach extra length, then when I feel it is right send it back with my attachment to be lengthened by them as new......so I'm experimenting....In the meantime I have a custom made stainless steel KTB that Ma'am has me wearing beneath my pink knickers so my little boys penis is still well and truely under manners....

Neosteel have been very good about it and will only need to replace a length of plasti coated cable so hopefully they'll do it free of charge or for very little...we'll see..

I'll keep you all updated and continue properly when I have the tube back and my journey continues...

13. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Hello there. Thank you for all your posts. Are there any new updates since where you last left us?? i'm most interested to know more about how it fits now and how certain activities are managed.

Hope to hear back.

brianna :)

14. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Brianna...

nothing to report here really...I took the belt off with the rash and paid a visit to the doctors, fortunately he is quite fetish friendly....he assured me that there was no allergy problem just pure friction which may be due to the cream used but mostly because the belt is mis measured:confused0086:(by me I might add)

So I took it off and started the long drawn out process of negotiating with Neosteel to get it adjusted....in amongst all that I gave up smoking and whacked 3 stone on so now my situation is the belt is the right size but I can't get it on :anim_43::anim_43: so it's been six months now since I gave up smoking and on Monday now being confident that I will not start smoking I've started to diet so hopefully in a few short months I'll be back to the start position again....

As soon as I start again I'll start a diary.....fingers crossed it's right this time....talking to Neosteel it seems a common problem that the measurements get taken wrong....

Tony

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice