The Multi Orgasmic Man

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Lucy, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    Before I get shot by everyone - as some Mistress's dont like there slaves/sissys/men to have an orgasm - this book teaches a man to have an Orgasm without coming - yes no come - but the same reaction and the plus side is that the man does not loose his erection or his drive to keep going on and on... That's what the author claims - so I am reading it on my Android Kindle and I will see if its true or not..

But early on its very interesting - including you can actually have a reverse orgasm - so it goes back into the body and not out .... quite interesting!

2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    What is the name of the book, sounds cool .

3. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    I'm thinking it's probably The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know

or one of the other books on Taoist Sacred Sexuality by Mantak Chia:
    http://www.amazon.com/Multi-Orgasmic-Man-Sexual-Secrets-Should/dp/0062513362

It's also in Tantric teaching, but I haven't seen those published as much.

Yes, it is true, but I don't know as much about it as I would like to know, and I'd love to work with a male sub in learning more about it.

M

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    You do realise phil that if this works that you are going to be spending a fortune on that little recipe
    Mistress Deborah uses for your ejaculating dildo in the absence of the real stuff! Personally i am not
    too keen on the thought of it going back in having spent so long trying to be allowed to let it out!o_O

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    You do realise phil that if this works that you are going to be spending a fortune on that little recipe
    Mistress Deborah uses for your ejaculating dildo in the absence of the real stuff! Personally i am not
    too keen on the thought of it going back in having spent so long trying to be allowed to let it out!o_O

6. MistressMagick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I never thought the reverse orgasms were very healthy BTW - after all, it's not supposed to go that way!

What I'm wondering about it this:
    I know you can use prostate massage to have multiple orgasms which are more intense, but you also use prostate massages for milking, which is supposed to be the exact opposite, right? So what's the difference? Is it in technique? Energy work or lack thereof?

FYI - Generally guys just stop and don't try for more after they cum, but some men can be multiply orgasmic with intercourse. It all depends on your refractory period and shortening it with continued stimulation. And, yes, I know this is possible, because my ex-hubby was able to do this. ;-) That wasn't the ONLY reason I married him, but it didn't hurt!

M

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    MistressMagick
    Mistress Deborah

Hello Mistress MagicK thanks for the comments :)
    I have started to read this because I know although Mistress Deborah likes me to cum - on a fairly regular basis :) I find after I cum my energy levels drop - and I want to carry on but the male sleep after cum kicks in... and I hate it...

I am happy with plenty of tease and no cum for a while :) Mistress Deborah knows this - she will push and tease me (and yup I will marry her next year :) ) but I wish I could go on for longer - I have become quite good and stopping myself but usually this involves counting distracting etc - I am practising exercises at the moment to stop the flow - you practice will peeing - and I have managed but it doesnt work yet the way I need it to work when we are playing - I still have an accident when I am not meant to - and that can get a slave in trouble you know ;-) And I get in trouble ;-) And It's not what I want and its not fair on Mistress Deborah when she puts int the effort she does to tease and drive me mad...

We are family couple and my time with Mistress Deborah (my life partner) is so very precious - so I try my hardest not to waste it...

The book is very very interesting - i have lots to read...

The reverse orgasm is ok aparently - and according to what I am reading there is no need for a male to cum (sorry guys) - the multiple orgasms are orgasms without cuming and aparently they are good for you as the Tao believe that when you cum you waste precious energy and too many cums is not good for you .. :-( But plenty of sex without cuming is good for you...

Ladies are multi orgasmic - and although most of the time they cum - I would like to get that feeling of an orgasm and orgasm again without cuming - I want to stay on the edge and keep Mistress Deborah satisfied....

Sorry If I have gone on :) Chastity devices currently dont tend to work very well with me without causing me damage and Mistress Deborah has decided that long periods of chastity dont work for us. We are a loving couple! We have done 50 days and it was not healthy for our relationship!

Milking doesnt relieve cum from what I have read and experienced it cause the cowper gland to expel more lubricant from what I can work out - the books suggest massaging the balls and talks about the million dollar spot - which is the male g-spot!

Well back to the book for now :)

Regards and big respect to all the Mistress's
    Slave Phil x

MistressMagick likes this.
  8. MistressMagick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks, philfred. It is Mantak Chia then, right?

I'm familiar with the Taoist teachings, but it's been a while and don't have as much experience in actual practice with the male end of things (NPI) as I would like. I wasn't familiar with milking when I was learning about the Taoist techniques, and would love to talk and learn more about everyone's experiences with both. I especially appreciate your feedback on milking and how its different. I'm trying to wrap my head around you do the two opposite things anally. (I'm considering writing a book on Cock Control and my philosophy on it, which won't just be about chastity, and want to do more research so that I can really understand how things work.)

FYI - I've always heard the "million dollar spot" used as the term for a specific spot on the perineum where you can massage the prostate without penetration. It's considered the equivalent to the g-spot, which pretty much makes the prostate equal to the g-spot. It's also great to use it in conjunction with oral or manual stimulation. ;-)

And, I totally agree with you and Mistress Deborah. Sexual intercourse, or as close as you can get to it, is important to the intimacy in a relationship. Good sex between partners creates a bonding and connection, and that's one of the reasons that men masturbating and then not having the energy to satisfy their partners is so detrimental to the relationship. But yes, you need to stay awake to cuddle afterward... or make love again until you are both completely melted and fall asleep together. ;-)

M

Lucy likes this.
  9. MistressMagick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    "FYI - I've always heard the "million dollar spot" used as the term for a specific spot on the perineum where you can massage the prostate without penetration. It's considered the equivalent to the g-spot, which pretty much makes the prostate equal to the g-spot. It's also great to use it in conjunction with oral or manual stimulation. ;-) "

Thanks Mistress MagicK - my quest to find this spot and my training is temporarily on hold due to being in lock down .... :) I didn't do anything wrong [or at least I hope I didn't!] but Mistress Deborah likes me to be wanting before our next play session and as she has left our bed in the 4 poster tie slave up position I can only guess she is after me this week - so she has me all locked up!.. and squeezing muscles to stop flows and pulls your testicles into your body becomes a little difficult!

Thanks for your comments - and yes the milking is really my opinion but I do feel personally that when you are milked although the frustration ebbs away (maybe) - it is definitely not the same...

When Mistress Deborah milked me on a few occasions I found that my interest and desire dropped off - which I guess is what some Mistress's are trying to achieve - but to be honest I would rather not have been milked - the male body is meant to absorb this back in - its also in the book :)

Thanks for your comments!

Best Wishes
    Slave Phil

MistressMagick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice