The more… ,the more …,but how can i make it back into the right pathway

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MyDB, May 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MyDB

MyDB New member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I want to share my story and strange feelings.

After six month locking without any release in the mm , the situation is that i try every to make my kh into the orgasm to earn the release, but i seems that the more kh get the orgasm, the more she want to put me in the cage . Now when ask anything about the release time ,she would put me cuffed back ,mouth gagged and the blind for allmost the whole day and strap-on to make her orgasm .

But the most terrible thing is that after so long time of serving her and being humilatted、bounded 、caged, i am not dare to revolt her ,and begin to enjoy the new situation a little.

So my question is that, dose anyone has the same experience with me, what would happen next to me if without any changed . what i worried about is the cuckold and the no released at all to me, i only can use my tongue and the strap to work, and

Now something has happened, my dick seems to get shorter and i do not has many desire to make love compare the time without the cage, i know that the goal of the chastity is less male orgasm and more for the kh to make the life good, but when something is hypercorrection,how to make it back to the right pathway and do not let mylovely kh down.

Thx everyone ,please share your idea, it is so importance to me now

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    You need to talk to her. If you're not happy she needs to know. Chastity should work for both of you, and it sounds like it's not working for you the way things are. Maybe she needs to start letting you out once in a while.

Mark Owen likes this.
  3. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    What is the relationship between you and your keyholder? Wife, Girlfriend, Friend, Professional Dominatrix? If it's your wife, girlfriend or friend, a simple conversation about your needs and concerns should get you out of the cage. SAFE SANE AND CONSENSUAL are the rules that you should be insisting upon. If you are worried that your penis has shrunk and are unhappy about the lack of sex life these should all be addressed. If the relationship is with a professional dominatrix or key holding service, then you should tell them that you are unahppy with the situation and need to change your contract or that you need your keys back. If they refuse tell them that you are ready to call the police and that no contract signed or unsigned guarantees them the right to a key on a lock on your body. At that point it's time to terminate the relationship.

No relationship is worth physical damage to your body unless you desire that damage.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    yes that rigt and as well you cud go to the fireman and ask him to please cut your cage off.

Mactastic likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Sounds like a good story. Isn't it amazing how locking up a man's penis turns women into cruel mistresses. Your solution is simple, just tell her that you do not like what she is doing and stop playing with her. She cannot force you into anything in real life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice