The moment when fantasy becomes reality

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by butterfly, Oct 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. butterfly

butterfly New member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    My KY (my wife) and I first talked, at my request, about chastity and FLR a few months ago. She seemed interested, but not entirely moved. However, now that she has seen my in my CB6000S, and has become more used to seeing me restrained, she has almost become giddy with delight, ideas, thoughts, and plans. She baited me with, "Everybody seems to be into Locktober, but I don't think we have to do that". Sounded good. Then, she says, "I much prefer NO-vember". This week, she has left on her nightstand, plainly in site, articles that she has printed from the net, all concerning, "How to Punishment Spank your Husband". She has plainly stated to me, "You wanted to test my limits, I think. Well, I think we'll spend November testing *your* limits". She then gave me the most devilish, deviant, smile/smirk that I've seen on her in 30+ years together. I thought it would all be fun and games, but I'm know realizing it's about to become, possible, anything but.

spider203, bethanise, Penney and 2 others like this.
  2. slayergirl

slayergirl Member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    That's fun for you two. I hope She blossoms beautifully from this! Last NOvember was a blast for us :)

nonerect likes this.
  3. butterfly

butterfly New member

Local Time:
    She told me she has "a lot of air to clear up".

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Is she a Member? If not she should be...............

5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Totally Awesome! Congrats!

6. Lockedinmetal

Lockedinmetal Member

Melbourne Victoria
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Great post @butterfly sounds like you and your KH are going to have a lot of fun in No-vember your KH is going down the same path my KH did she was a little cautious at first but started to see the many benefits of chastity and embraced it with both arms .My KH slowly led me down the submissives path as to how she wants it to happen to me, sometimes I slip back into my forgetful self and she needs to give me a reminder on my backside to jog my memory discipline is something we discussed and I agreed to accept to keep me on her path it was just another tool she progressed into for control. Once you give those keys to KH you accept you give total control to her and realize this is real and not a game you get an empty feeling in the pit of your stomach the feeling is hard to describe but you know this is how you want it

Penney likes this.
  7. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I can testify that it's not a game, it's a life. Be careful what you wish for. I wanted to be completely submissive and I am. But now that my wife has embraced being dominant, there's no going back.

Penney likes this.
  8. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    I look forward to hearing more, as you progress in a FLR. I would suggest that if you are thinking of a full month of lock up in November you might want to wear your cage a little bit each day before that to get adjusted to it and be comfortable with the ring size. It took me a few tries to get one that I could spend full time in.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    I mentioned 'LOcktober' to my KH we both knew I would be in for all of it anyway she asked what was next and I said I've heard of 'NOvember' and her respose was 'NOt this year' sounds much better and far more accurate for you, which O already knew, or how about 'NOt next year' or 'NO more' she left me with that one and signed off. That's just got me wondering I mean she did say I she'd start thinking about a release in May, just start the thinking the in May she meant. 'NOt next year' has me wondering. I think I'm safe from 'NO more' for a while yet.

traveler likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice