The Male Chastity Blog and Rudeness

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by rfdehaan, Sep 8, 2010.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    :confused0068:

It seems I'm the boy that kicked the hornet's nest!

(Poor attempt at humour involving a superb film I know!)

2. GhostUser

GhostUser New member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    "Millions of bored couples have chosen the male chastity lifestyle as a solution to bedroom boredom and realized that it was exactly what they needed to put the romance back into their relationship!" - from the malechastitylifestyle.com website.

Does anyone believe that this number is even close to true?

and this gem:

"Q. What do I do if I put him in chastity and then he begs to get out?

A. Ignore him. Men can be wimps sometimes; but with training they will get used to it. Lots of men ask for chastity and then after an hour or two decide it’s too frustrating. This is not your problem. Once he’s agreed to be locked up, make him stick to his agreement. It won’t hurt him. If you really need to shut him up because he’s annoying you, tell him that the more he complains, the longer you’ll keep him locked up."

Does the 'safe, sane, consensual' standard or motto or whatever the hell you call it apply to chastity?

GhostUser

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well they can't be the same person as Sarah Jameson is incredibly anti-Mistresses and Dommes.

She is also anti the "suck it up, you asked for it" stance (as is any intelligent woman!)

Someone would need to do a bit more digging to find out if the two sites were in fact linked.

Again, before anyone gets the wrong idea - I have no problem with Sarah's way of seeing chastity and how it works in her lifestyle. What I DO have a problem with is people who do not accept YKIOK JNMK*, and then proceeds to call people names and do her best to slate our good name around the net

*Your Kink is OK, Just Not My Kink

4. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    malechastitylifestyle.com & cheatingways.com are both hosted on the same server. But that just means the server is a shared hosting box. But the box only hosts about 30 domains. Bit small unless is a shared box between friends. Though the box could have multiple ip address IE if other sites on the box use SSL they need a IP address for each of the sites that want there own SSL Cert pointing to their domain name.

malechastityblog.com is also on shared hosting but from a diff provider and the box its sitting on hosts nearly 400 domain names. This figure seems right for a shared hosting company box. Esp as the box hostname is 'box463.bluehost.com'

When I get a chance I'll do some more snooping ;-)

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the offer, but I'd like to let this post die... any publicity is good publicity, and I'd rather she had no publicity from us.

6. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Totally agree, Emma.

7. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    The fundamental key to dominance is knowing your own limitations, but some Femdoms always want to project unerring self-confidence and infallibility. This righteousness can really balloon with internet fame.

8. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Interestingly, I was also banned from her site with exacty the same email. Again, I made the mistake off offering some advice about what I perceived as an unnecessarily rude blog entry. She want's to dish it out, but can't seem to take it. I suspect her "commercialization" of her site will eventually drive away her following, and then there won't be anybody left to be rude to.

Good Riddance.

9. Erin

Erin New member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I realize this post is around three years old. Forgive me if I'm breaking some rule here by bumping, but...

Well, this link is broken, and I really really want to know what was on the other end of it...

And I guess more about Sarah back before she was banned here. I used some of her stuff to get my GF into male chastity, but I eventually denounced her blog because it was all so judgemental, offensive, and too commercialized.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice