The Looker 01, questions

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Anto78, May 27, 2017.

1. Anto78

Anto78 Member

freelance
    Italy
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Hi!

I' have a HolyTrainer device and now i would like to buy the Loker 01.
    Before I'd like to know the weight of device without Urethra plug and with a Cockring 40mm. I can not bear too much weight down there :).

Second question, the space between the steal axles, how much is it? Does it allow the introduction of fingers?

Third question the space between tube and ring?

Last, the length of the cb tube

thank you so much!

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I have rarely been in the Looker without the insert. My feeling is that the insert helps to make it feel very light - but without the insert it does feel a lot heavier. A smaller ring may keep it closer to the body but that won't overcome the weight of the device.

If you're not going to use the insert you may as well get something like Mature Metal (IMO) as it's the insert that helps make it different.

I would say it's impossible to get fingers between the posts connecting the cage to the ring.

It is, of course, made to measure so you can control things like gaps and length of the cage.

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I have rarely been in the Looker without the insert. My feeling is that the insert helps to make it feel very light - but without the insert it does feel a lot heavier. A smaller ring may keep it closer to the body but that won't overcome the weight of the device.

If you're not going to use the insert you may as well get something like Mature Metal (IMO) as it's the insert that helps make it different.

I would say it's impossible to get fingers between the posts connecting the cage to the ring.

It is, of course, made to measure so you can control things like gaps and length of the cage.

4. Anto78

Anto78 Member

freelance
    Italy
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Thank you for the answer!
    I have seen the Mature Metal device but it is more expensive and i live in Europe so a german product will be delivered before ( i hope!).
    I'm not ready for insert, If the insert is required for metal devices (otherwise they are heavier) i think I will stay with my holytrainer, unfortunately it is not efficient for hygiene like a steel device.

Sorry for my incorrect english,

5. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    What is the maximum distance that the urethral tube should extend beyond the "A" ring?

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    He has wide range of devices if you don't want the insert. I've got the Steelheart and it's fantastic. I find the width of the base ring very comfortable, it's a bit wider than the Mature Metal devices which are less comfortable for me.

Anto78 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice