The keys have been sent!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastitylockdown, Jun 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    Hi, I'm here new on CM. I've owned a few chastity devices including a CB6000, 3000 and Curve but could never get my girlfriends to become my keyholder so I would lose interest sell the devices. I'm not a sissy slave, I am just a guy with a masturbation problem. I would jerk off 2 times a day and in the past it has caused a woman I loved to break up with me because I couldn't get hard for her. So yes it's a kink for me but more important its to change my behavior.

Last month I found a Domme, Mistress Janet, who would hold my keys at no cost, she just wants the control. I proceeded to buy a Birdlocked. I tried it on and wore it for several days without any problems. On Friday (6-12-09) I sent the keys to my keyholder who lives 2 states over. I put the spare key in a clear Keysure box for emergencies and the other key is on her keyring. We will do webcam teasing sessions and I am required to write out all my sexual fantasies for her so she can use them to tease me. She also wants me to talk to as many pretty women as I can which will be the biggest tease of all! It's one thing to see a pretty woman on a webcam or in a pic, but when she is stanging in front of you flirting and you can't do anything about it, that will be the tough part.

I don't know how long she wants me locked up for this first round and I don't really care., I'm prepared to go the long haul. I'm just so happy to finally be locked up and under a Woman's control!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Congratulations! :welcome:

3. MasterLocked

MasterLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Congratulations, chastitylockdown! :)

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
  5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    congrats on geting what you wanted. hopefully it will be all that you hope it can be.

6. Chattel

Chattel Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    The unknown cycle

i have Mistress G holding the key for the infernal tube on my member. every two to three weeks it is removed for cleaning and shaving. but she is in constant supervision. the sensation when it is removed is overwhelming. you'll soon find that out. good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice