The Key was mine...for a moment

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lock_DO, May 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Lock_DO

Lock_DO Member

Scientist / Engineer
    Germany NRW
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    My Mistress "TkeKeyIsMine" told me i should write a little "diaryentry" for all of you in public, so that all of the subs, chastified sissys and slaves should see ther is hope and a tiny light at the end of the chastity-tunnel.

Friday i was told to clean up everything (not unusal by the way) and do all the chores. Mow the grass in the garden, take care of the kids (hard task, for lock down kids without school or kindergarden) and do everthing that my mistress have a lazy day. I did everything....i cleaned up everthing like there was no tomorrow....i shop grocerys and cooked a fine dinner.

At the late evening my mistress told me that when i would be a good boy the whole weekend i could earn an orgasm....a real one. I have to say i was more than one month without any release just a little self-anal-play in front of her. So i was very excited and the hope was growing inside of me.

On Saturday we had a social-distancing family meeting in our garden and i served everyone as well as i could and cleaned everthing up as good as i could do. At night i gave my mistress a few orgasms, licked her, kissed her, gave her massages and gave her everything she wanted. I am not allowed to ask for sexual releases or orgasms...so i gave up hope i would cum this night. But after a bit of relaxe i was allowed to open my littly chastity cage. She gave me the key....her key to my sexuality. I had to clean up my littly slave-cock for her and than she gave me a very intensive and long tease...i wasn't allowed to cum and after nearly an hour of hard edging she allowed me to squirt.

We have a liitly ritual shot glass beside the bed in the night stand and i came into it....every drop was catched by her into she little shot glass and it was a very very hard and intensive orgasm. After a few minutes of relax i had to dring my cum and lick of every drop out of the shot glass. And get my cahstity device back on.

We cuddle in bed and fall asleep.

So this is it that is why i am in chastity for my lovely mistress. And i love it beeing her chast-sub-hubby. And for all the others out there be a good and nice boy so you get a reward. Perhaps not a orgasm but maybe an nice tease.

I love you my mistress, thank you for keeping my in chastity !
    Lock_DO

egdudec, tvalex, slave_m and 5 others like this.
  2. TheKeyIsMine

TheKeyIsMine Active member

Scientist
    Germany
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    good boy

tvalex and slave_m like this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Wonderful. thanks for sharing.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice