The key to a happy life...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockedforM, Aug 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    ...is a man locked for his happy wife.

We are a couple from Hanover, Germany, and for the last month I've been happily locked up for my beautiful wife.

Here we would like to share some of our thoughts and experiences, hoping to meet like-minded people and make new friends who share the lifestyle.

1mlockedup and Lazlo Toth like this.
  2. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    First post from July 11, shortly after my wife locked me in chastity...

For the longest time I've had fantasies of being locked up in chastity. Even before meeting my wife I loved edging my cock and denying myself - though I've never had the will power to go for more than a few days. So I was super excited when I found out that my wife was also curious about bondage, tease and denial and chastity. For a while we explored our kinky side, but then life got busy and we didn't continue with it.

Last weekend, my wife suddenly asked me how I felt about the idea of swinging. During our conversation she slowly started playing with my cock, while telling me that she would love to feel another man's cock in her pussy. She also told me how hot it would be if I were to watch while being locked up in chastity. I got so turned on by all of this, and when she finally sucked me off I had a mind-blowing orgasm.

The next morning, my wife asked me to put on my chastity cage, and I was more than happy to oblige. Little did I know that this time my wife had planned to lock me up for more than just a few days. Later that night my wife made me go down on her, while explaining to me that my days of secretly masturbating were over. She told me that she would keep me denied for the next couple of months, and that she wanted to work her way up to 6 month or a year before I would get to have another orgasm. This truly came as a shock after pretty much masturbating on a daily basis.

The next few nights I spent every night between my wife's legs enjoying her delicious pussy. Within this one week she probably had more orgasms than the entire previous year. But at the same time, she told me that this was only fair as I had to make up for the thousands of orgasms that I've had from masturbating. I guess, she is right, and for now I enjoy giving my wife all the pleasure she deserves, while she teases me just to keep me denied. All of this is like a dream coming true, though my wife told me she would make sure I'll regret this. Will I?

Iron78, Lazlo Toth, Open2njoy and 3 others like this.
  3. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    I can't believe how much my life has changed since my wife decided to lock me up in chastity little over a month ago. Before that I used to masturbate daily, and now it's been a month since I had my last full orgasm. I don't even remember a time when I went anywhere near that long without release.

I've always liked the idea of orgasm denial and chastity. But when we played before it would only last for a few days and then I would get to cum again. But this time it's for real. And to be honest, the first couple of weeks were difficult. I was so turned on and just wanted to cum so bad. But everytime I tried to reach down there I felt the cage and got reminded that it's not my decision any longer when I get a release.

After about two weeks I reached this plateau of constant arousal, and every once in a while there is this wave of pure lust and frustration going through my body. It's such an intense feeling, and it seems to come out of nowhere. I can't really describe it, and I'm wondering if it will get even more intense the longer I'm locked up...

But I guess I will find out very soon. My wife has very quickly taken on her new role as a key holder and is absolutely loving it. So I guess there is no going back any longer. Now that she knows that I can wear the cage for long periods of time without any problems, and especially after seeing the changes in me and our relationship. We've never been so intimate and close to each other and shared our feelings so openly.

On top of all that, I don't think we've ever had as much sex as in the last month, even though in a very different way than what I'm used to. I absolutely love pleasuring my wife and being able to fully focus on her and her orgasm.

Two days ago I finally also got some release. After teasing my cock for a long time, my wife gave me a perfectly ruined orgasm. There was no twitching and I just felt my cum slowly running out. So frustrating. It's kind of scary to think that this might be the main form of release that I will have in the future - but I guess that's not up to me to decide...

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Good luck to you both

lockedforM likes this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Thats is the epitome of chastity living…? You have ticked all the right boxes: no release, ruined orgasm, pussy eating, her orgasm multiple, his orgasm zilch… throw in another man’s cock into her pussy.. you are done.

lockedforM and Lazlo Toth like this.
  6. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    With the new year just having started, I'm looking back at the previous year and the changes it has brought. Six months ago in the summer, my wife decided to lock me in a chastity cage. Since then, I've been locked for about half of the time, and the other half on the honor system - though I have to admit I've had a hard time not playing with myself, but at least didn't cum without permission during that time.

Looking at the numbers (since July 1), this has been a great change considering that I used to masturbate almost daily before that:
    • Days locked in chastity: 90
    • Full orgasms: 6 (including 2 x PIV)R
    • Ruined orgasms: 5
    On December 30, my wife allowed me one final orgasm for the year using my Fleshlight. Afterwards she required me to put the chastity cage back on and told me that I could expect to be locked for most of the upcoming year. I have no idea how many orgasms she will grant me in the new year, but I have a feeling it will be less than last year...

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

lockedforM likes this.
  8. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    After a very long break from chastity I'm now locked again. Earlier this year, we had to take a little break from me wearing the cage due to some skin problems. It was only ever meant as a short break, and I was still supposed to refrain from touching myself. But then life happened and got busy. We stopped talking about chastity for a while, and before I even knew it, I had fallen back into my old habits of masturbating.

But then two weeks ago, just after I had gotten back from a business trip, my wife told me that she wanted me locked in chastity again. It definitely came as a surprise, but there was more... Unlike in the past, my wife seemed more confident about her decision to lock me up. When we initially started our little chastity adventure last year, she definitely was curious and liked the idea. And I know that during the first few weeks she basically read everything about chastity that she could find. But I feel like back then she never really had the time to process all of this, until now.

It seems like she is now fully embracing the idea of being my keyholder and enjoying to see me locked in chastity. So much that when I asked her, for how long she was planning on keeping me locked, she simply replied that I shouldn't worry about this as she knew from past experiences that I could go for quite a long time...

Iron78 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  9. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    It is different when your wife decides she wants you in chastity and you no longer have much say in the matter. Enjoy it.

lockedforM and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  10. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    Thank you, @Fisherman . Based on your recent post it seems we're now both at the point where there is no turning back.

Fisherman likes this.
  11. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    Compared to our little chastity adventure last year, things are quite different this time. I haven't really seen my wife this determined and confident before.

The other night, when she was teasing me, I asked her again for how long she was planning on keeping me locked. She responded that it was already the third time that I had brought up the length of the lock-up, therefore she would add three weeks to whatever release date she initially had in mind.

She seemed quite serious about it. And I have to admit that it's quite the mindfuck not knowing how long it will be. Though I feel I might be in trouble considering that she kept me denied for three months when we initially started with chastity last year. But now there's no turning back. She made that pretty clear and reminded me that it was my idea and that there was no one else to blame than myself...

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Since you asked for three months, I expect you to take it.

13. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    I seem to be very good at getting myself into trouble.

Iron78 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Just get into chastity and all is fine.

15. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    I'm sure @Mink will be more than happy to make sure of that.

16. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    Recently, we went on vacation to the US, taking a road trip from Detroit to New York. We love road trips, as they give us the chance to explore the country at our own pace, but also allow for plenty of time for interesting conversation. Especially this time around, with my wife's new gained confidence after having fully embraced her role in our FLR dynamic as my keyholder.

One day, while I was driving, she started playing with the fingers of my right hand, one at a time, slowly teasing them. It felt really good, and being locked in chastity definitely heightened my senses to a point where it almost felt like as if she was touching my cock.

We started talking about all the different ways she likes to tease and play with me, when out of a sudden she mentioned that she was considering not giving me any more blowjobs in the future. She said that in our type of relationship she didn't find them appropriate, but rather wanted to reserve them exclusively for when she would be playing with other guys in the future.

Even though we had already talked about cuckolding and I had kind of expected that something like this could happen, it still came as a shock. Just the thought of never feeling her lips again on the tip of my cock or her tongue running down the shaft was so scary and frustrating, yet at the same time also frighteningly exciting and hot. As our anniversary was coming up, my wife promised me one last blowjob as a special gift from her.

We celebrated our anniversary in NYC, and when we returned to our hotel room we started cuddling. At some point, she unlocked me and got on top of me, slowly sliding down onto my cock. She didn't move, but rather asked me to close my eyes, feel her pussy around my cock and to really take in the moment and remember it. After a while, she told me it would be a while before I would get to feel her pussy again.

Eventually she got off and asked me to sit down on the windowsill. As she knelt down before me, she slowly started running her tongue down my cock and sucking me. She allowed me to take some pictures so that I could look at them again in the future. Not having had an orgasm for a while, it felt so good and it didn't take me very long to get close to the edge. She gave me one more flick with her tongue, ruining my orgasm.

She then made me clean up my mess, as expected from a good subby, before asking me to go down on her. As I slowly licked her to an orgasm, she told me that she was very disappointed in me for cumming so fast, as she had planned to play with me for much longer that night. Nevertheless she hoped that I enjoyed my special anniversary gift from her, reminding me that this was my last blowjob - at least for a very long time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice