The Key is Gone...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Dec 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Day 3: Yesterday my wife was very "teasey", making out with me and caressing me a lot. She did complain when she ground against me that she feels the device and it's not "me". I said the whole thing was silly and we could stop, and she said "no, let's keep giving it a try, it "protects me". geez.

She came to bed completely naked to watch a movie even though I am caged. She would not let me do much to / for her during the movie (though earlier I gave her a foot rub). We talked about chastity and she said that it was "kind if nice" to have a break during the time of the month where she is not that horny. Ouch. She told me NO and "I said NO" when I tried to make out with her, only to kiss me deeply for several minutes when the movie was over, ask for a back scratching, and then tell me "good boy" prior to going to sleep. I guess that's "vanilla" now for us .

This morning I awoke to find that the key to my device is no longer on my wife's nightstand. My device has been feeling uncomfortable and I was considering taking it off, but clearly in her mind game is now ON.

I came downstairs and she was on the couch. I sat beside her with my head on her shoulder and hugged her very tight and whispered…

Me: "I'm a little nervous"
    Her: "why?"
    Me: "the key to this is not on your nightstand"
    Her: "oh no, do you think the kids took it??"
    Me: "ha ha, do you know where it is?"
    Her: "no I am not sure what you are talking about"
    Me: "I'm getting a little bit scared of you"
    Her: "you should be"

I hugged her veeeerrrry tightly for several minutes on the couch and she loved it. I was worried it was too much and when I tried to move on for the morning she pinned my arms to keep me from getting away.

Her…"are you feeling a little bit "trapped" now hun? "

Wow…

just now I was hugging and kissing her...

"you're starting to need it aren't you?" me..."well its been 4 days"...her..."is that the truth or are you trying to trick me again?"...she still denies that she moved the key.

geez....

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I’ve read many accounts of wives that left the keys on the dresser or in the drawer. Basically self locking with a witness. That has never been the case with my kh.

As soon as she had a key she devised a plan for my emergency key that I carried. She printed a note, put the key on it, and laminated it. After a few months she mentioned that it didn’t feel like she had control because I could just use my emergency key anytime I wanted. I told her that she would know if I did, she countered with “but you still could”. I had never used it anyway so when my next device, that used my piercing to attach arrived, I gave her both keys. One I made into a pendant for her necklace, the other I have no clue where she puts it.

She is not a super strict about always being locked, but she wants to be the only one unlocking it when I am. It has actually made this a lot easier knowing she is into this, and not just humoring me.

fatbloke6 and Patsey Belle like this.
  3. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Shit just got real.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    dude thats awesome!!! She is definitely getting into it. I'm so happy for you guys. But yeah still play it cool haha.

5. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    you people that have someone in there lives that will be a keyholder are lucky

6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I will be honest I think she is acting out what she thinks I want. Which is fine, but to make it to long-term stuff she needs to stop pressuring herself to tease me and learn what she can get out of it. But I'm so happy we are testing the waters. You say "play it cool"...yea I'm fine when we are just going through life's motions but when we sat on the couch beside each other and she's dressed up nice in leggings with a perfect manicure, my balls are tingling and she has the key hidden... I haven't felt like that in 30 years and I could easily blurt out a lot of over the top vows of love and devotion that would scare her. Whew!!!!

Joroincharge and Patsey Belle like this.
  7. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    For sure, hang in there. Our marriage has taken a lot of work over a long time to get to the point in time like this one. Like most things in life its 95% work and 5% magic.

Patsey Belle and Trey Jones like this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    ha ha yeah I know the feeling. Well make sure you tell her some of those things. I think women love hearing those kinds of things.

9. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I definitely have. There have been some unique moments the last 24 hours. She unlocked me last night and we made love this morning. Oddly I struggled to finish but sometimes that happens in the dark of 5am with a wine hangover.

She did make a threat about locking me back up, but I'll bet if that is what I want I will have to initiate it. I'm sure this is all very confusing for her. Its not for me...for 2 1/2 days there was nothing clearer or more natural, I want my wife holding the key. (maybe after I get a better device though)

guest 2942 likes this.
  10. fatbloke6

fatbloke6 Member

Engineer
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    from the day my KH took the keys to today i have no idea where they are

Joroincharge likes this.
  11. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    that is really awesome! I think it will take some time, maybe years before we get to that point. I think my wife will still crave the back and forth of who is "in charge" sexually in our relationship for a while. But I know I want her holding the keys as much as possible!

fatbloke6 likes this.
  12. fatbloke6

fatbloke6 Member

Engineer
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    im extremely lucky my KH is my ex wife and she loves total control

Joroincharge likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice