The Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CaptainScarlett, Feb 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    My wife and key holder (KHtoCaptainScarlett) and I were laying in bed last night chatting about our adventures and how our relationship has evolved over the years we've been together. She decided it would be a good idea for me to start a blog of my/our/her past and future thoughts and experiences. So, here goes.

I will be reminiscing my introduction into being cuckolded, my insatiable sexual appetite being reigned in by being chastised and how my beautiful and amazingly sexy wife has evolved into a hot wife, in so many ways.

This site has become an excellent source of encouragement and reassurance that we aren't alone in our quest for an erotic relationship that many out there are either not aware of, or interested in. For us, it has become a way of life, and we are closer now that we've ever been.

M&J

2. KHtoCaptainScarlett

KHtoCaptainScarlett Full time key holder to my husband

Professional
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    More to follow

Joroincharge likes this.
  3. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    When I was in my early twenties I dated an older woman (early 30s). She had a very high sex drive too, and we had crazy wild sex every day we were together.

She loved sitting on my face, making me lick her to orgasm, but this took an interesting turn when she’d slide over my face after I had just cum inside her. It drove her crazy, and I’d just go with it. It was weird, I wasn’t a fan of the taste, but I loved how enthused she was. She’d come so hard, then kiss me and thank me. Eating my own cum out of her became the norm, and because it turned her on it became more arousing to me too.

I found out she’d been cheating on me, and she confessed she’d been seeing someone at her workplace. She’d told me there had been times I’d have licked not only my own cum but her lovers cum too. She had found that especially hot, but I did not agree. I was hurt, and didn’t enjoy the fact she’d cheated and lied.

It was only after we broke up that I’d jerk off thinking about the whole dynamic was arousing. I had been “cucked” (or cheated on really) but I had found it exciting. I knew my next relationship would be different.

JiL, bondinchas and Mash2214 like this.
  4. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    A year or so later I began dating another cute girl. She was a virgin when I met her.

She was a very enthusiastic lover, and we adored each other.

After about a year of dating she was beginning to become even more adventurous. A guy, Graham, had been hitting on her in the office she worked in, and she told me about it. I don't know why, but I told her to go with it, and date him if she wanted.

He asked her out, (she told me when) and I told her to come back to my house after the date.

I had parked my car up the street, and watched as they came back from the upstairs spare bedroom. They were obviously making out.

When she came in, she told me how hot it had been making out with him, knowing I was watching.

We had some wild crazy amazing sex that night, with discussing how she should bring him in the house next time and allow him to have sex with her. She loved the thought.

The following week she did just that, and I waited in the next room, listening to her having sex with Graham. After he left I slid into bed with her and had sexy sloppy seconds sex with her. She orgasmed over and over again, and so did I. She didn't like the idea of me going down on her after, so I didn't.

She didn't go out with him again, and our relationship didn't suffer because of what happened. In the coming months we became amazingly close, and I even considered marriage. Unfortunately, I emigrated a year later and she chose to stay to look after her mother. I never forgot that special evening we had shared together, I knew it interested me.

5. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    I had started a new job and heard about a girl who I'd be working with was out on her honeymoon. She'd be back the following week.

She showed up the following Monday, and wow!!! What a sexy girl. Blonde, amazing body, and a ass... oh, I can still remember that ass.

It didn't take long for us to be introduced, and she gave me a rather naughty smile. I went along with it, and over the next few weeks began flirting. She'd rub up behind me, so I'd do the same thing. It was obvious there was some sexual tension rising between us, but I knew she was married, so I thought this was just "safe flirting." That it wouldn't lead to anything.

I moved to a rental about 1/2 a mile away from where she lived, and it became an opportunity for her to drive with me to and from work. Her husband would drop her off at my place in the morning, and I'd drop her off at home that night.

We'd have the most fun on those 30-40 minute drives, especially on the way home. There was a quiet exit parking area a couple of miles from her house where she asked me to pull into one night. As soon as I came to a stop she started kissing me. Within seconds she took my hand and placed it up her skirt to her panty-less hairy pussy. She was soaking wet. We had sex, frantic passionate sex as best we could in an MGB-GT sports car. The flirting over the previous month or so had exploded into full on sex.

We had sex every night on the way home, unless there were too many cars in the parking area. I didn't think to ask what her husband thought, and then I asked. She told me he loved the idea, and he'd clean her out as soon as she got home. Well, that was a first for me.

Finally our schedules allowed us to have a day off during the week together and she came over to spend some time at my place, in daylight, in comfort. I remember her asking me if I wanted to have her husband come in her before she came over. I said no, (I still couldn't get my head around that one). We had an amazing few hours together, and she later told me how her husband enjoyed dressing in feminine clothing and being dominated by her. She loved being in control, and she was using me to fulfill their fantasies.

Our relationship ended when they agreed to start a family. Too bad, I'd enjoyed being in that love triangle, she was one of the sexiest women I've ever known.

6. KHtoCaptainScarlett

Professional
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm so happy hubby started writing - he's going to tell me and you everything - or so he says.

Just some background. I've been married before. Every part of that relationship was "normal." We divorced several years ago, and I finally remarried. The "Captain" I discovered was a "compulsive wanker". He'd be jerking off several times a day and then still have sex with me when I came off shift. What annoyed me was his decrease in output of cum. I like a big load, that just turns me on like nothing else. Besides, I sort of felt cheated on. I wasn't a fan.

So, I asked him to refrain for a week, and after a few days he's back at it again.

This was happening before we married.

So, I told him he'd need to stop jerking off altogether . He just laughed, then saw I was serious, and I told him to look for a way to control himself. He bought a CB-6000 ? Anyway, it sort of worked. Thing was, I wanted it to stay on, and it wasn't that comfortable for long term.

I bought him a Holy Trainer 2 (I did my own research at work one night) and after buying a second, smaller ring, we was locked.

He was wearing his cage on the day we were married! (No joke).

I made him go cold turkey. Like, a month the first time. I hear of guys waiting a few days, but I made him wait a month. After a week he was leaking all over the sheets every night. Condoms fixed that. Whining only extended his lock up, but after a month I let him out.

His first full orgasm was a nice healthy amount, as was his second. I don't know why, but I asked him to lick it up. Without question he did. He was almost a broken man. He'd do anything for me, and HE LOVED it.

Last year we discovered prostate massagers, and found one that is especially effective, Watching him excrete because of something up his butt, vibrating his P-spot is quite amusing to me. It's a healthy release, and the amounts are sometimes quite copious.

He fucks me now with a strap-on. For me, it's amazingly satisfying to see him thrust at me all night, making me cum over and over while he can only wait.

Anyway, back to work.

Rectrix, Joroincharge, JiL and 4 others like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Very nice Journey that you are on @CaptainScarlett. The first time you taste the cum of another Man under the direction of your Wife your life changes. It can be an exciting Journey as your is. Thanks for posting

CaptainScarlett likes this.
  8. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    Thanks Mash. It's been quite an interesting few years for us. As you may have read in our earlier posts elsewhere, we did finally venture into me be being cucked. Without going into the details found elsewhere on the site, the first time was quite strange for me. When she came home I think she was quite scared of my reaction to her being with someone else, and although I was a little jealous, I was also incredibly turned on. She didn't make me lick/taste her that time, but to feel her stretched pussy was something I won't forget. She had been truly satisfied. We talked it through, and agreed we both enjoyed what had happened.

The second time she told me to clean her. I wasn't asked, she just told me to get down there and "clean that cum out". I did. It changed me. I sit here and type, and admit that my wife had sex with another man, was satisfied, and there I was, licking HIS cum out her. Every time I think of that one evening I strain inside my cage. The whole submissive/degrading aspect of this trips something in my psyche that causes me extreme arousal And my wife found it fun too.

We haven't done anything since, her guy friend has since begun dating someone, so he doesn't want to "cheat" on her. So, the wife is keeping her options open.

Rectrix, JiL, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  9. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    While I'm here, here's a memory from around 1998-1999.

I was living in CA with a girl I had originally met online. We hit it off immediately, and discovered a mutual need to try a lot of different kinky things together.

Bondage was our first exploration, and with the help of her sister, (I'm not kidding, nor lying), we delved deeper and deeper. We'd take turns in being the more dominant, and while I enjoyed being the more dominant, I have more memories of the times spent serving her. She truly was in her element being a Dom, it was new to her, and she knew no limits.

Along with the bondage/submission came the element of degrading me. She'd make me undress and be naked around her after I came home from work, I would cook and clean, and do whatever she wanted. She liked to dress the part sometimes too, which was really hot. There are things she made me do that I find hard to disclose here.... However.....

One night I came home and she was laying on the sofa with her legs in the air. She had on a nice short black leather skirt and a white blouse. And some amazing heels I hadn't seen before. (It's amazing what you remember from nearly 20 years ago!). I was told to undress, as usual, and when I returned she started stroking me until I was rock hard. She asked me to lay on the floor, and thinking she was going to jump on my erection, shocked the hell out of me and just sat on my face. She was soaking wet, and she pulled her panties to one side, and ... what the....???? Yeah, cum. A lot of cum.

I think that she just so matter of factly told me to JUST EAT IT, I did. I remember her saying "good boy" and "that's it, clean me", and my favorite.... "Its just cum"... like it didn't matter what had obviously happened.

I was extremely aroused, and yet disgusted. Very conflicted and yet she reassured me she loved me, and that I shouldn't feel threatened.

Our relationship wasn't affected by this encounter, but I found myself on the submissive side from then on. And I was ok with that.

It wasn't the last time this happened between us. But this one is, by far, the most memorable.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    a fascinating set of reminiscences, thanks

11. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    Back in these days, late 1990s, there were no chastity devices what we were aware of. I was simply told, "No touching". It was a trust thing. And respect. So, I didn't. I swear she'd know if I even touched myself.

I look back now and think, if there had been such a thing, as effective as the ones in use today, I would have certainly ended up locked up. It would have put another interesting dynamic into an already fiery and tumultuous relationship.

However, this relationship ended badly, mainly over trust, and I believe because she began to spin out of control. Her demands on me were becoming extreme, and unsustainable.

The next few years, by comparison, were quite vanilla. But I did miss many of the aspects of the relationship, and it took many years to find someone who understood the balance needed in this FLR type relationship.

My Wife, and KH has become truly my soulmate. She has grown to understand the power she holds, respects it and shows her love in many ways. I worship her, in every way, and trust her totally. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING I wouldn't do for her. She knows many of the things I have been subjected to, (but not all), she knows my limits, and she certainly knows how to push those limits. And this I really enjoy.

Well, I still have many memories to tell, if any of you are interested. I know my wife has enjoyed reading them, but she knows already much of what I tell here. She thinks it's good for me, and us.

Being locked now pretty much 24/7 was a huge challenge for me. Now it's a way of life. My Wife is very much a part of the daily control of it, and it's because of this it makes it sustainable. If she had just neglected me, this would not have worked, but being teased, aroused and involved has kept me on the edge in many ways. I have learned to enjoy this much more than a one time orgasm.

I'm rambling, so I will write again at the end of next week, when I will have a chance.

switchling, JiL, skD and 2 others like this.
  12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Rambling is good! I do lots of it! Some of us are truly blessed to meet "the right woman". It gets to a point where they really do know what makes you tick in a way that few if any blokes ever do with their wives! Excellent post my friend you have a wonderful marriage, enjoy!

CaptainScarlett likes this.
  13. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    I am in total agreement with your simple observation; balance. It works because your Wife keeps you on edge and engages. That is the reward of the gift of chastity. I know we are all different, but I read about relationships that are applauded where the KH basically locks and neglects and folks say, " you should not expect an iota more, be happy in solitary chastity." I know that without daily engagement from my KH, my enthusiasm of treating Her as my Queen would wane. In my opinion, MC is a win-win. I am not knocking others that have a different equilibrium; each to their own.

Your comment aligned with mine is all. Keep us posted.

14. KHtoCaptainScarlett

Professional
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My loving husband/cucky pussy slave recently made me a queening stool. I'm sure he'll tell you about it, but it has become my most favorite place to spend an hour or two while watching the TV or reading.

I've never been one to have my butt licked, (yeah, I found it a little nasty), but having someone simply devour you from below is simply mind-blowing.

I have a riding crop which I enjoy using, slapping his huge ball sack when he slows too much. As he's around my ass, he knows to not touch my pussy. I leave that to my fingers or one of my toys. There's nothing as divine as an orgasm with your hubby's tongue up your butt. LOL (words you'd never hear me say in public).

His poor cock weeps every time.

I'll have him post a pic.

skD, JiL, LockedPom and 2 others like this.
  15. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    Well, I arrived home this past weekend after being away from home WAY too long. Locked every day. (I do carry an emergency key in a sealed box).

Wife had me out of the cage, into the shower, and shaved nice and clean. One of the longest lock ups for a while.

She allowed me to jerk to full erection, which didn't take very long, and asked me to go down on her. I did, of course. She smells different now. Not bad, just different. In fact she smells amazing. It didn't take long for her to orgasm, not once but twice. Her muskiness was just ... wow.

I still hadn't cum, and was leaking really bad... "Over my feet," she said, pointing at her toes, and within seconds my balls unloaded over her feet and legs.

After I cleaned her up, she let me keep the cage off.

Apparently we had dinner plans.

Hope you are hungry she said......

Rectrix, Absurd_Osiris and JiL like this.
  16. KHtoCaptainScarlett

Professional
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well, it's been a rather busy couple of months. Sorry, no posts recently. Hubby's been away on business, locked up and can't wait to cum home. (haha).

One development to share. The guy I've been seeing on the side, (with my hubbies knowledge) is now also caged. I caged my bull! I asked him how he'd feel about being locked up for me, and he said he'd think about it. A week or so later, he said yes, and a couple of weeks later presented me with the new HTV3 cage. (Apparently he ordered a ring too large, so had to reorder). I suggested looking at this one.

He asked me to put it on (he had tried to make sure it worked comfortably) which I did. It took a pretty long long as he kept getting aroused. It was quite the challenge, but he's fully contained in the largest one they make. I love his balls, they are simply huge.

I promised him a regular release, which he gets every week, at least. I enjoy watching him squirm when we are together, but it was really because I love knowing all of him cum is mine.

Hubby knows now and was quite amused. Thing is, hubby isn't getting out any time soon. He'll be back 9/1 and thinks 4 weeks is long enough. I have plans to keep him locked until Christmas, and him reading this (when he can) will be the first time he'll know.

I have my date on Friday, and I always check to make sure I have my key!

Sexy Slave 69, Rectrix and iome343 like this.
  17. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Amazing! You are taking the KH role really seriously :)

KHtoCaptainScarlett likes this.
  18. KHtoCaptainScarlett

Professional
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    He’s young. Horny. And adores me. I said it as a joke, and he surprised me. Can’t imagine this lasting for long, but I did have a chuckle about this. I’m a lucky gal.

19. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Very keen to see a pic!

We got a Queening chair off Amazon a few years ago and it is without a doubt one of my fav positions to be....on my back with my face beneath @Domina-na-na 's ass. Everything about it is super arousing...the touch of her skin, the smell of her ass and pussy, the view of her beautiful calves. While she watches TV and sips her wine or browses on her phone, she has a cord in-hand that is wrapped around my balls and cock. Every so often she will tug on the cord with firm conviction as I bury my mouth in her ass. It is heaven on earth!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice