The journey we take together..

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by withallsenses, Aug 10, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. withallsenses

withallsenses New member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    He doesn't know I'm writing this.

It might not be the beggining of any journal, frankly it can be quite opposite; a single entry I have ever left, I haven't decided yet. I'm writing this as I feel I would like to show my point of view of that Saturday my DH @Qveik was so passionate about writing in his recent posts..

How this all started for us? Do we even need to know the answer to it? My DH and I were always saying to each other (at least face to face, as thoughts and fantasies as we know have the life of their own), that whatever else is there to try in sex will be left for the time both of us will be really bored with our sex life, which most likely will happen much further down our life journey together.. So are we there already or has it got something to do with my husband's quirky and ever searching nature? When your daily life starts casting complete shadow on your love life, and the closeness you used to had starts evaporating, it's time for a change regardless what point in life are you. Maybe we have reached that point and there was something that urgently needed to be done?

I often eagerly jump on my husband's bedroom ideas, like new toys he wants to try out, but excitement soon subsides and I usually think of it no more the next morning being back from the bedroom to reality..but as i know it now, that's not the case with the chastity cage.

I have no idea where this journey will take us, all we need to do is to take it slow, stop and enjoy the moments we are creating for each other. These are all new, full of exciting thoughts about the future, discovering each other fantasies, being extremely open to each other feelings and feelings of our own.

We had a moment of hesitation whether we do the right thing starting it all now with him being away from me. This was a direct result of our little argument (which was more of 'minds argument' if I can call it this way, because we had exchanged a very few words), originating from him deeply disappointing my feelings over the weekend, just as we thought this couldn't get any better. So from the overwhelming feeling that this couldn't get any better we have found each other being smashed against the wall of misunderstanding. With me thinking; he knows me more now, why is he doing this to me than? And while I couldn't get myself to continue our loved up time from the weekend, I could not leave him leaving for the airport disillusioned with this new closeness we had created through chastity cage. This was a similar situation as with going to bed after an argument, when none of us can actually sleep with all the anger inside, and while there was no such feelings as anger, after all, this was not anything you would call an argument, the feelings of resentment could have stayed with us.
    So I stopped the car we were driving from the wedding reception the next morning not very far from our destination, where reality meets us back on, and just gave him this reassuring long hug. Still didn't want to discuss anything, but I didn't want to drown in my upset-ness either. This made us feel a lot better and even with kids around later on we managed to catch few hugs and kisses.

I did punish him thought. I had to. It felt like the right thing to do. As he started liking being locked up, when his mind could have rest from constant thinking about masturbating himself, I did want him to suffer and didn't lock him up for this very reason. So now he needs to deal with all of it he wanted to avoid by being locked up in the first place. It makes him very frustrated.

As for the chastity cage, why I think it won't share the fate of other sex toys we have tried in the past? Maybe except for all the anal sex toys that I love so much (being used on him). The answer is simple, and I say it with the knowing that it all is only the begging. Maybe it is the beggining, but if the chastity cage gave us so much over such a short period of time it makes me wonder what else is it capable of doing and what we ourselves are capable of because of it?

bondinchas, slave_m and Qveik like this.
  2. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Welcome to the CM community. ;)

withallsenses likes this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    @withallsenses Welcome to the Mansion. The chastity cage can be a life changing device. You seem to have seen the advantages it can bring.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Welcome. My wife and I have found chastity to suit our circumstances in old age. My wife finally gets to control our sex life. :)

5. withallsenses

withallsenses New member

Local Time:
    I would like to shed some light on how the idea of the chastity cage has entered our lifes..

So while on train to my twice weekly English language classes some half a year ago (as you can tell English is not my mother's tongue, nor do I live in an English speaking country) my husband decided to send me a picture of the chastity device just for fun.
    I remember it to be silver, shiny and at first I was puzzled as I've never known or heard that such a thing even existed, so it took me a moment before I've even registered that what I was looking at were actually the shiny silver penis shaped rings with a little lock :-D [quite ignorant of me from my current point of view:)]

We didn't take it further at that time, but my DH must have felt really excited about the idea that I've found this whole thing interesting, commented on it and I have even mentioned that I would so do it and lock his penis up (although it was short lived, the excitement of that moment upon seeing the device I knew nothing about), the thought however evaporated from my head as quick as it had entered it. We were apart from each other for long months already at that point, living in two different countries, seeing each other on 2-3 weekly basis, when my DH would come to see me and kids on his extended weekends.

Of course I did not realise that the brief idea of that very moment will take all my husband's thoughts from now on and grow in his wild dreams to the point of him wishing this lifestyle upon himself and dreaming of being locked up and craving for me to actually want to lock his penis up in that mysterious, but funny looking little cage.

The first time I used it on him was his birthday few months ago. After lovely dinner, few glasses of rose wine and some anal strap on play i had put it on him that evening and he also had it overnight. I treated it as I would any of the new toys he was trying to get me hooked on, try out, get some fun, put it away. But this was my idea of it, because, with the knowledge I have now, I know he secretly was pouring his frustration out onto this forum, the existence of I found out much later.
    I am quite delicate in nature and got really upset and offended as after reading some of his posts I felt like I was slightly pushed towards the idea of locking him up and I did not feel that it came from me any longer, that I was directed towards it not being aware of his real intentions. He was not making it a secret that he had started using some sex related forum, he was telling me this, he was trying to tell me many other things too, but I seemed to completely ignore it, until one day I have opened the forum, read all his posts and could no longer ignore it.

If we only communicated with each other a little better we could have been in our current state of affairs a long time ago. So my appeal to males reading this is to speak up your mind, be open and honest with your partner. You never know where it can take you.

So here I am now, the ultimate key holder to my DH's pleasure. And i love that.

6. withallsenses

withallsenses New member

Local Time:
    @Mistress B, @Vinny and of course my DH @Qveik thank you all for your warm welcome. I'm sure I'll be an often guest on CM pages.

7. withallsenses

withallsenses New member

Local Time:
    It's been a while since I posted here. We have had some ups and downs in chastity and decided we needed a break from it all. Actually it was entirely my decision and it took my partner by surprise. So it has been about two months or more since his last lock up and he had plenty time to reflect on it and regretted the move that led to the latest developments. There are some conditions for him to fulfill before we can talk about returning to the old status quo, so will see how that goes..
    Nevertheless our bedroom quarrels, we both know very well that we greatly enjoy me being in charge of his orgasms. I have learnt one thing so far; denying him gives me surprisingly much greater sexual fulfillment in some ways that my own orgasms.
    We spent the last two weeks together as a family (we are in a long distance relationship), which always means hard work for us both (read: surrounding us 24/7 our very own little humans). Because of our current living arrangements it's difficult to have any alone time at all, adding the stress the kids give us making us often each other's worst enemies of that very (stressful) moment, the unimaginable happened the last two days (nights)...The first night I had a pleasure of experimenting with urethral sounds and giving him, as he described, half ruined orgasm.. and last night making him my slave with strap on, spanking and anal fisting, giving him pain. And pleasure. And denial. Followed by feet and back massage delivered by him to my hard working body. Just the way it should be.

So, quarrels on the side, we both know where we stand in the bedroom and what gets us off the most. Hopefully one day he will have to swallow the real cock, just the way he did with the strap-on one last night.

bondinchas, iome343 and Qveik like this.
  8. withallsenses

withallsenses New member

Local Time:
    So I have locked up my husband. It was all he wished for from the beginning. Wondering if he had changed his mind already…

Being in a long distance relationship most of the time is challenging for both the locked male and the KH. It’s all very easy to forget about your locked penis. I can’t hide that I’m quite often reminded about the hardships of the sub’s locked life by my DH. Sometimes I give him a long distance punishment for reminding me about it “too often”, sometimes I just joke about it and ignore it and sometimes I give him more than he wished for.. so at the moment for the next week he is to wear his red and black wide leather collar every day after work throughout the evening and fall asleep being collard and plugged with his new purple jelly butt plug inserted tight. Both can only be removed for work early morning. I’m sure he is thinking about his cage even more so right now.

He was not allowed to orgasm for well over a month now, I think we soon be nearing to two months. I do let him out when he visits us, mainly due to our young kids being around him while with us back home. He is using HTV2 at the moment due to frequent flying, the device that gave us so many problems at the beginning, but it looks like he has mastered the cage aftercare already so well that he can stay locked up continuously for up to three weeks at the time. I don’t like the plastic look of the HT too much and once he finished his work abroad he will only be wearing stainless steel. And PA to accompany that.

Our holiday approaching soon, good as I feel his butt is in need of some good reddening very soon.

iome343, Qveik, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice